Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » NYC Foot Pad...Any Advice?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: NYC Foot Pad...Any Advice?
derekdj25
Loyal Member
Member # 28718

Icon 1 posted      Profile for derekdj25   Email derekdj25   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm going to be in NYC this weekend and I was thinking about trying out the Foot Pad. Has anyone been there and can offer some do's or dont's? Does anyone know approximately where it's located? Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks.
Posts: 57 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toesucker84
Loyal Member
Member # 18338

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toesucker84   Email toesucker84   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've been there a couple times, but not recently (as in not in the last 6 months or so).

They tell you the location once you confirm the session. It's in Lower Manhattan, but I don't remember the street.

Never been to the parties. I prefer the sessions.

Posts: 54 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mjl1717
All Pro Poster
Member # 2939

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mjl1717   Email mjl1717   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I believe they moved from Lower Manhattan to Midtown east in the last few weeks..
I been there once in the past 4-5 months.
The guy who runs it supposedly will hire new mistresses in about a week.
Basically you have to call often to get thru.. And at $125 an hour and $75.00 for a half hour it may be one of the best bangs for the buck...(no door fee)

Posts: 830 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links