Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » My first post! A few chats maybe?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: My first post! A few chats maybe?
stjimmytha1
Board Regular
Member # 45579

Icon 1 posted      Profile for stjimmytha1   Email stjimmytha1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello people, this is my first post on here so please forgive me if i miss something our or im boring! Lol. Ive had a foot fetish for ladies feet all my life and im not sure why but i am glad to find a place where i can talk freely about it [Smile] im mainly looking for some girls who want to talk, send pictures and have a laugh harmlessly because i know no girls who are open minded, so yep, if there is any girls or anybody who knows any girls please send them my way [Smile] also what are other people into feet wise? Im interested to know! Cheers people!
Posts: 29 | Registered: Nov 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ride The Sky
Loyal Member
Member # 45538

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ride The Sky     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi, I'm new on here also, I'm into bare feet sliding in and out of flats/pumps, getting really sweaty and also bare feet writhing and twisting around in sandals that are firmly strapped on, and I also love feet playing with flip flops...........
Posts: 52 | Registered: Nov 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
stjimmytha1
Board Regular
Member # 45579

Icon 1 posted      Profile for stjimmytha1   Email stjimmytha1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey, pleased to meet you, Im into flats/pumps & sweaty feet too actually, i was beginning to think i was the only one! Do you know of anywhere online where there is good material like that because i cant find any which sucks, i get a good fair bit of girls in flats at my work but unfortunatly a cant touch [Cry] lol
Posts: 29 | Registered: Nov 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
stjimmytha1
Board Regular
Member # 45579

Hey, pleased to meet you, Im into flats/pumps & sweaty feet too actually, i was beginning to think i was the only one! Do you know of anywhere online where there is good material like that because i cant find any which sucks, i get a good fair bit of girls in flats at my work but unfortunatly a cant touch [Cry] lol
Ride The Sky
Loyal Member
Member # 45538

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ride The Sky     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well I don't know how much digging you've done before, but there's a fair bit of free stuff on You Tube, here's 2 of my favourites :-
1. If you type "My flats" into You Tube somewhere on the 1st page of results you should find a vid called my flats by someone called gone with scarlet which I really love.

2. If you type "feet in black heels" into You Tube among the top results you should find a Vid called Feet in black heels by Lola Sprinkle, which again is another of my favourites, if you check out some of her other vids i'm sure there will be something else to interest you, another notable vid of hers that I really like is called something like "Ebay update and sweaty feet".

Also worth mentioning is My feet your treat, if you Google her and find her You tube channel there's loads of great stuff from her too, she's got stuff on clips for sale too, as have lots of the models who've been interviewed in the model section of the wusfeetlinks menu page........ Hope this helps.

Posts: 52 | Registered: Nov 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
stjimmytha1
Board Regular
Member # 45579

I will be sure to check them out, hopefully they will be as good as you say they are! [Smile] if you go onto google and type feisty feet on tumblr, shes a really nice model, she has amazing pics and some good clips all for free! Shes in my top 5 for soles thats for sure [Smile]

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links