Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Tops/Toes vs Bottoms/Soles (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Tops/Toes vs Bottoms/Soles
DeTrOiT
All Pro Poster
Member # 37598

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeTrOiT   Email DeTrOiT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Plain and simple...

What's you favorite part of the female foot between these two...

Tops/Toes

Bottoms/Soles

[ November 30, 2012, 12:30 PM: Message edited by: DeTrOiT ]

Poll Information
This poll contains 2 question(s). 90 user(s) have voted.
You may not view the results of this poll without voting.

Vote Now     View Poll Results

--------------------
...Flawless and Perfect in every way...When I grow up..I'M MOVING TO BRAZIL...lol

Posts: 507 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm definitely a toe guy when it come to what I want to see, but to feel it against me, I like the bottoms. Toes look the sexy, and soles feel the sexy.

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
krazyspatula
Major Player
Member # 31300

Icon 1 posted      Profile for krazyspatula     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm a sole man, looking at pictures and worshiping feet myself soles are generally my main focus.
Posts: 102 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice toes are amazing and combined with nice soles and a decent arch, a woman's foot has the entire package.

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fby1k

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Can I Suck Them?
Elite Trooper
Member # 44733

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Can I Suck Them?   Email Can I Suck Them?   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like toes more than anything! Arches are second and soles, not into them.
Posts: 325 | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ddash1985   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bottoms/soles

--------------------
http://clips4sale.com/store/39867

To buy pics or clips contact me @
mustseefeet@yahoo.com

For all Foot Requests or questions contact @
mustseefeet@yahoo.com

Posts: 1684 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsessed
All Pro Poster
Member # 45603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsessed   Email Footsessed   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love a tasty pair of toes to suck on but I get most aroused without touching looking at soles and I goto heaven when I have a set of sweaty soles pressed against my face

--------------------
Foot lover for as long as I can remember... Willing to meet in the Uk

Posts: 957 | Registered: Nov 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm a sole man. Like seeing them from that point of view as she lowers her feet on my face! Shwiiing!

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Neptune   Author's Homepage   Email Red Neptune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Top/Toes on both.

No matter how good the soles look, if the tops are bad, then there's no hope.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1717 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fwrinkledsoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fwrinkledsoles   Email Fwrinkledsoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
bottom/Soles! I am different from Rider Aldebaran above; No matter how ugly the tops or how pretty to toes the bottom matter to me!

--------------------
http://s385.photobucket.com/user/fwrinkledsoles/media/Donna00.jpg.html

Posts: 1112 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Toes come first for me. But I do also really like soles. I'll say about 60/40.
It's good that feet have a top and a bottom -- if you don't like the one side just enjoy the other one [Smile]

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
acebg
Elite Trooper
Member # 2056

Icon 1 posted      Profile for acebg   Author's Homepage   Email acebg   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love the soles, especially when it gets wrinkled during clenching of the toes. Having said that, without wiggling toes, there's not much else. I mean, I love how spreading, clenching and wiggling toes move the fabric of hosiery around....just love that view.

--------------------
I love "Toes that Wiggle; Naturally"

Posts: 323 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2nd. To God In Power
Hall Of Famer
Member # 23391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2nd. To God In Power   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
TOES is what determines whether a woman's feet are footjob-worthy.

--------------------
I'm 2nd. to God's power. I'm the semi-supreme being!

www.Facebook.com/AboveOmnipotence

Posts: 1315 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drunk_24-7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For pics, I perfer the top/toes view. Catsman really summed it up in the first post. The soles feel so great, the arches are probably my favorite part but I perfer to view them in pics from sort of a side view that highlights the definition of the arch and works in the instep and toes over the top. I find often times a pure sole shot can lack arch definition and it's not usually as sexy or as uniquely different from one photo to the next. Like Most chicks have pretty decent soles, the arch definition is what seperates a hot foot from a not so hot one from the bottom view but that can be skewed a little bit from a soles only angle as you can't always see the arch definition in all it's glory. It's that top view with a good look at the toes, especially if the arch curve is visable from the top, that really seperates the most exceptional feet from the rest of the pack. However when worshiping feet or being trampled or reciving a footjob, the soles are what typically work the magic and feel the best. I can attest to LD's pov, seeing a pretty sole coming down upon you awesome. Nibbling a heel or arch usually draws the most intense reactions from the wife, even more so than toe sucking and even just to sit and chill with a pair of cute soles shoved in your face is a little slice of heaven...but only because the tops and toes have checked out and the soles that are in my face belong to a women with sexy tops which is what likely attracted me in the first place.

So as the poll is phrased, I would pick tops/toes in both catagories for viewing for asthetic purposes and what turns me on or attracts me most because it highlights the beauty of the toes and pedi and often displays the arch definition with a view of the curve. It's a much closer race and actually favors the soles when it comes to physical contact as that's where you get to run your tounge along that glorious arch, in some cases catch a refreshing and sexy whiff of a little sent from the underside of the toes and enjoy the pressure and pleasure that can be applied to really any part of your body by her soles. So while the soles win the physical contact war, but the poll is talking about pics specifically, I gotta go with the tops/toes.

--------------------
I Love My Sweet Angel Shawna

http://Drunk24-7.tumblr.com/

Posts: 2854 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeTrOiT
All Pro Poster
Member # 37598

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeTrOiT   Email DeTrOiT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Drunk_24-7:
For pics, I perfer the top/toes view. Catsman really summed it up in the first post. The soles feel so great, the arches are probably my favorite part but I perfer to view them in pics from sort of a side view that highlights the definition of the arch and works in the instep and toes over the top. I find often times a pure sole shot can lack arch definition and it's not usually as sexy or as uniquely different from one photo to the next. Like Most chicks have pretty decent soles, the arch definition is what seperates a hot foot from a not so hot one from the bottom view but that can be skewed a little bit from a soles only angle as you can't always see the arch definition in all it's glory. It's that top view with a good look at the toes, especially if the arch curve is visable from the top, that really seperates the most exceptional feet from the rest of the pack. However when worshiping feet or being trampled or reciving a footjob, the soles are what typically work the magic and feel the best. I can attest to LD's pov, seeing a pretty sole coming down upon you awesome. Nibbling a heel or arch usually draws the most intense reactions from the wife, even more so than toe sucking and even just to sit and chill with a pair of cute soles shoved in your face is a little slice of heaven...but only because the tops and toes have checked out and the soles that are in my face belong to a women with sexy tops which is what likely attracted me in the first place.

So as the poll is phrased, I would pick tops/toes in both catagories for viewing for asthetic purposes and what turns me on or attracts me most because it highlights the beauty of the toes and pedi and often displays the arch definition with a view of the curve. It's a much closer race and actually favors the soles when it comes to physical contact as that's where you get to run your tounge along that glorious arch, in some cases catch a refreshing and sexy whiff of a little sent from the underside of the toes and enjoy the pressure and pleasure that can be applied to really any part of your body by her soles. So while the soles win the physical contact war, but the poll is talking about pics specifically, I gotta go with the tops/toes.

Once again Drunk 24-7 sums it up best!...And you are right the pose like your avatar (and my previous avatar) is the sexiest pose in footography...It shows the toes heel and arch...

Though I love toes, They are equivalent to the face of a good looking woman...And the soles are her body...Personally, I don't limit myself. I enjoy the entire foot and as far as sucking feet, I enjoy licking the soles and biting the ball (THANKS LALA...lol) and the heel as well as licking the soles more than sucking toes...BUT THE TOES ARE STILL MY FAVORITE PART..

I don't know about women liking the soles licked more than their toes sucked though...I say this because I have made women cum by fucking missionary with her knees pushed to the sides of their bodies, tilting their pelvis to a position where I use very shallow(1-4 inches) fast strokes working the G-Spot and LICKING THE BOTTOMS OF THE TOES, STICKING MY TOUNGE IN BETWEEN THE TOES REALLY FAST...Kinda like a dog lapping water...lmao... I have also never had a woman say, Oooooooo Baby lick my soles, but I have heard, "Oooooooo Baby keep sucking my toes..."

--------------------
...Flawless and Perfect in every way...When I grow up..I'M MOVING TO BRAZIL...lol

Posts: 507 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links