Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Flats- ballet and others

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Flats- ballet and others
inluvwithfootsmell
Board Regular
Member # 2213

Icon 1 posted      Profile for inluvwithfootsmell   Author's Homepage   Email inluvwithfootsmell   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've noticed that this is been a popular style the last few years with girls/women. I love that when they are worn, their worn with out socks. I can only imagine the smell of a pair of feet, fresh out of those shoes and how hot, slimy they would be.
Posts: 26 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsessed
All Pro Poster
Member # 45603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsessed   Email Footsessed   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh yeah! They tend to wear them all year round too, get a sneaky peek at the top of the foot and in some cases the odd toe cleavage which drives me insane, would love a sniff of feet wearing then allday

--------------------
Foot lover for as long as I can remember... Willing to meet in the Uk

Posts: 957 | Registered: Nov 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
smell_fetishist
Major Player
Member # 45419

Icon 1 posted      Profile for smell_fetishist   Author's Homepage   Email smell_fetishist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
maybe the perfect type of shoe for a regular woman(not one trained to stink her feet from her boyfriend/hasband). you can;t go wrong with them. plus they tend to dangle them a lot. but yeah the stink is always satisfying even if they had ashower before. i hope this fashion lever grows old!
Posts: 142 | Registered: Oct 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Neptune   Author's Homepage   Email Red Neptune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've come to like these shoes, especially without socks (well, MAINLY without socks). They're a nice substitute in the cooler seasons when the flip-flops and sandals are put away.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1717 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
larrrr
Major Player
Member # 42092

Icon 1 posted      Profile for larrrr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
These are my favorite type of non revealing shoe, well except for the fact that they expose to top of the foot. A major turn on for me esp. with the YouTube vids of the shoeplay with them. I hope they stick around forever, or well at least in the wintertime moreso bc they're a lot better to look at than boots or tennis shoes imo.
It's interesting to google smelly flats and see all of the threads about ladies discussing their smelly flats and how to end it.

Posts: 206 | Registered: Feb 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ride The Sky
Loyal Member
Member # 45538

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ride The Sky     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, love to see girls wearing flats without socks........ I like it best though on really hot days, when their feet will sweat the most. I think there are few things better than seeing hot sweaty feet writhing around and slipping constantly in and out of flats. If you manage to actually see sweat on the insole of the shoe, or cruddy sweaty marks on the foot, mmmmmm, even better.
Posts: 52 | Registered: Nov 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My wife wears these and let me tell you, nothing but the best comes out of them. You have feet and some great smells. The older they get the better, if it's leather, pleather or what ever. It's a win win
Posts: 3497 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eddi
Elite Trooper
Member # 11744

Icon 1 posted      Profile for eddi   Author's Homepage   Email eddi   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
MY FAVOURITE!!!!!!

--------------------
Click to join footfetishperth

Click to join Candid-Feet-Pics-Perth

Posts: 259 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Peter, Peter:
My wife wears these and let me tell you, nothing but the best comes out of them. You have feet and some great smells. The older they get the better, if it's leather, pleather or what ever. It's a win win

The cheaper the better, really! haha

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CaliFootExchange
Major Player
Member # 43783

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CaliFootExchange   Author's Homepage   Email CaliFootExchange   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I totally know what you mean. Hehe...

Taryn's Toms

--------------------
 -
California Foot Exchange
California Foot Exchange at Clips4Sale
Follow CaliFtExchange on Twitter
CaliFtExchange on Tumblr
Avatar: Augustine (from the Exchange) doing some funky yoga pose.

Posts: 191 | Registered: Sep 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
muleslicker
All Pro Poster
Member # 3049

Icon 1 posted      Profile for muleslicker   Email muleslicker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My friend wears them she sent me a pair with leopard printed insoles, the fact was they were stained in her cheesy foot scent, when I undone the bag they were in the smell of her cheesy feet was too powerful, I think the smell will last sometime, these are great aroma holders
Posts: 767 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tom
Hall Of Famer
Member # 223

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tom   Author's Homepage   Email tom   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Flats and no socks is a gift for lovers of smelly fem feet.
Posts: 1751 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luvfemfeet6
Board Regular
Member # 46036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luvfemfeet6   Email luvfemfeet6   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love girls in ballet flats i like them bare or with hose some times thin socks but not always. I like them because girls seem comfortable in them theres nothing worse than seeing a girl in shoes she cant walk in or that hurt think if the toes after being in the wrong shoes thats not for me i like sexy heels but i like pretty cared for feet too i say keep the heels as sitting down shoes ballet pumps for walking unless you know how to walk in them. Sorry girls im just thinking about your feet but i know you like your heels.
Posts: 34 | Registered: Mar 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links