Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Ive been caught (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Ive been caught
stjimmytha1
Board Regular
Member # 45579

Icon 1 posted      Profile for stjimmytha1   Email stjimmytha1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well the moment that i thought would never happen has happened, i have been caught at work.... although it may well be a blessing, it has the signs to have worked out good as the receptionist lady who caught me has hinted to be interested. Well first off the smart son'va bitch caught on to the shoes gone missing (which i had to take as they were too perfect smelling to let go) and saw me with them on cctv, she talked to me in private due to a major concern as to why i would take old shoes in a building with a lot of money, i told her the truth as i couldnt think of a decent answer and she said as long as i dont take no more her lips are shut on the subject as she thinks in too nice of a person to punish for a thing like this.. Well later on that shift i was eating my lunch in the securitys store room and she came in to get her stuff to finish her shift, she took off her flats and put her converse high tops on, put her flats in her pigeon/mail hole thing, smiled at me and said see you tomorrow.. Now to me she seems interested, but am i blinded by the hope she is as she is very good looking or is it a serious thing? I CANT TELL! [Cry] Help?
Posts: 29 | Registered: Nov 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, you survived a close call bro. You're lucky. Especially since they have you on camera.
Personally I'd not do anything else unless and until I received an undeniably clear verbal signal from her to go ahead. It's not worth loosing your job.

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
stjimmytha1
Board Regular
Member # 45579

Icon 1 posted      Profile for stjimmytha1   Email stjimmytha1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Your telling me dude! I wasnt caught taking them or anything, it was when i put them in my bag in the staff room, a door was left open and the camera saw through there, i wont be doing anything more like that but every now and then i have to sort stuff out under each desk so i may give in to a quick smell if there nice lol, its safe under the desks [Smile] im just interested in the girl though, she took the flats off right infront of me, put them in that mail bit she has, smiled at me and said goodbye, like she wanted me to know they were there? They are well hidden from any cameras too so maybe shes interested?
Posts: 29 | Registered: Nov 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sol
All Pro Poster
Member # 2476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sol   Email Sol   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That does seem like a sign! Why don't you talk about it with her? She seemed surprisingly understanding so just be more friendly, get chatting over coffee or whatever, and just tell her this is something you like and what she thinks of it. You'll know for absolute sure then whether or not you can get something out of it.

Either way she made it clear she wasn't going to tell anyone about the incident as long as you don't push your luck.

Posts: 700 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Or she is setting you up...as in waiting for you to take the flats out of the mailbox which there is probably a camera focused on that area so she can get a clear shot of you taking them. Call me crazy but why steal a person's shoes? One thing to just take a whiff of them its another to just flat out steal them...
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Seems like you need to wait and feel this one out. Be like a lion and wait, don;t jump at this one just yet. But if it works out, awesome
Posts: 3498 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
stjimmytha1
Board Regular
Member # 45579

Yeah it could be a set up but there is also a chance it isnt so i will bide my time and see how it plays out, either way i win huh! And i never thought about stealing shoes, but if you could see the way the girl looks, how gorgeous her feet are and smell how they smell then i couldnt let the moment slip so i done it without thinking! Stupid? Yes, worth it? Yes! Lol.. Lets just hope this girl is interested because she has amazing feet! Will keep you all posted [Smile]
jamaicanfeet
All Pro Poster
Member # 16678

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jamaicanfeet   Author's Homepage   Email jamaicanfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So you stole her shoes...she caught you...she forgave you because you're a nice guy but said don't do it again...then she changed her shoes and smiled at you...and you think she's interested? Really? No seriously...you think she's interested because she changed her shoes infront of you...something she does probably everyday...and you think she's interested? You obviously do not like your job so keep this up. Yes...She's interested...go for it.

--------------------
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/47323
http://www.facebook.com/jacanfeet2012

Http://www.twitter.com/jacanfeet
http://www.youtube.com/user/jacanfeet

Posts: 643 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
stjimmytha1
Board Regular
Member # 45579

No it wasnt her shoes i took, that was another persons shoes, she just saw me do it on the cctv. And that smile wasnt a everyday smile she gave, it was a flirty smile, and maybe the shoe changing thing wasnt something but why after what happened would she put them in a place not looked over by cctv and give me a flirty smile? Look, mate, i know as much as the next person about it all and i put it on here to talk about it to see what people think, some people may think its got potential and some may not agree, i respect each view but if you or anyone is going to be an ass when you comment then keep your comments to yourself please!
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd be very cautious...try not to read into things.

If she digs you, she'll get more overt about her desires...but honestly I don't get the whole story. I might have missed something.

Why was she viewing the recordings? Is she a security person who reviews the tapes all the time?

She didn't bat an eye when you said you stole another woman's shoes so you could sniff them?

If so she is taking a risk of getting canned for not reporting a theft caught on video tape.

I would lay low...you might have caught a break but I cant imagine she got all hot because of your admission!

Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nirvana988
Loyal Member
Member # 30928

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nirvana988   Email Nirvana988   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sense she already knows about you taking the other pair of shoe, if she changes shoes and smiles again mess with her shoes. I'm not saying do something like take them or smell them just move them around. Like if she put them side by side change them around. Put one on top of the other or backwards or upside down. Consider it a type of foreplay. Wait til she notices and if she says something, BINGO. Your in.
Posts: 53 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jamaicanfeet
All Pro Poster
Member # 16678

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jamaicanfeet   Author's Homepage   Email jamaicanfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm just really tired of guys seeing the slightest glimmer of what they think is a sign and think that she's down for it. Then when something goes down the entire foot community gets a bad name. As mainstream as you think a foot fetish is...it's not. Tits, pussy and ass are mainstream, anything else is always questionable. Wait for a clear sign...don't assume anything. If you can't wait for a sign then approach and ask simple questions...Don't dive head first and creep her out. Compliment her feet...gauge her reaction. Compliment her shoes...gauge her reaction. If she has a manicure...ask her if the toes match the fingers...she might show you and that's an opportunity for you to see them and to compliment them. Don't use a smile and the fact that she didn't put her shoes in sight of the CCTV as a sign. A lady who has given me hundreds of the best footjobs I have ever gotten was interested in me but I really wasn't in her. She was in my business place once and I noticed her fingers were painted a sweet blue. I called her into my office and asked her if her toes match the fingers and she removed her sneaker and sock and placed her blue painted foot square on my crotch and massaged it for about ten seconds. She then put them back on and left saying "I guess you're going to call me now huh?". I was soaking wet from that 10 second rub. THAT...is a clear sign. And sorry if I came off a bit harsh but I see this misinterpretation all the time which results in ALL of us getting a bad name.

[ December 12, 2012, 09:52 AM: Message edited by: jamaicanfeet ]

--------------------
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/47323
http://www.facebook.com/jacanfeet2012

Http://www.twitter.com/jacanfeet
http://www.youtube.com/user/jacanfeet

Posts: 643 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm with Jamaican but a bit more cautious with giving innocent comments for now.

I'd wait for things to cool down...play it safe. If you start mucking around with her shoes and she isn't cool with it...your world at your work could start coming down.

If you want to give 'innocent' comments...do so VERY sparingly. If she isn't cool with you, she will quickly put all the pieces together and the smiles will become far fewer and she could be more concious with showing her feet around you. - I've learned that painful lesson....

Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by stjimmytha1:
im just interested in the girl though, she took the flats off right infront of me, put them in that mail bit she has, smiled at me and said goodbye, like she wanted me to know they were there?

That's the tricky part - don't risk another confrontation, but try and gauge it with her personally - forget the shoes, try for the feet haha

(In a non-creepy/non-forceful way - if she says no, it'll mean no)

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
houseshooz
Elite Trooper
Member # 10572

Icon 1 posted      Profile for houseshooz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If this was happening at your apartment building or the gym I'd say you could push your luck, but this all went down at work in which case the playing field and all the rules have changed.

Key phrases like "talked to me in private", "major concern", "lips shut" and "won't punish" at the workplace mean exactly what they sound like and can have devastating consequences. If I was in your position I'd play it smart and wouldn't carry this out at work but maybe ask her out for coffee to tell your side and clear the air. Now the playing field has changed in your favor cuz now you've got her participation on neutral ground and you get to talk about your foot fetish while hopefully casting us in a good light and have the ability to gauge her reactions. If she gives you the same smile, you're in.

Posts: 326 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links