Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Just a thought..

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Just a thought..
mjl1717
All Pro Poster
Member # 2939

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mjl1717   Email mjl1717   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Having been on the "female foot scene" 6-7 years in the New York to Philly area...I notice that foot fetish, tickling, lap dancing,, humiliation, BDSM and burlesque occasionally cross pathways.. Any thoughts on this?
Posts: 830 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vineofthorns
All Pro Poster
Member # 1313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vineofthorns     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i use to frequent goth/industrial clubs alot more when i was younger n some of them would have doms n bdsm going on,but more than the common spanking i would see alot of foot worship,even a guy rolled in carpet so women can step on him in random places.from being around this it made me more relaxed in my fetish n loved the fact that this would be going on n noone was laughing or gawking like wtf,it was just there.it was or is an amazing feeling that i can go out,lisen to music i like,dance and be around my fetish without it being an issue.very liberating feeling
Posts: 924 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mjl1717
All Pro Poster
Member # 2939

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mjl1717   Email mjl1717   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Agree, its great when the others are non judgemental..

Also just in the last 2 months. For the first time I saw the guy "rolled in the carpet" with mistresses stepping on him...I admit I didnt even know he was down there till later..

Posts: 830 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links