Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » all feet have a scent

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: all feet have a scent
randy_the_vampire
All Pro Poster
Member # 36939

Icon 1 posted      Profile for randy_the_vampire   Email randy_the_vampire   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
some people say their feet never stink but feet has 20,000 sweat glands n especially if its hot and humid weather but some will say they ran all day and exercise and still no smelly feet lol cmon now in between toes has a smell and some dont have smelly feet like me lol
Posts: 501 | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Technically I think the 'odor' comes from bacteria...and certain types of materials create a place for bacteria to grow more then others.

I've dated some women that it took a lot to get some odorous. Their feet would be sweaty but sadly no odor.

Had other women who's feet would get very raunchy relatively fast when they wore artificial leather.

Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
houseshooz
Elite Trooper
Member # 10572

Icon 1 posted      Profile for houseshooz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The scent is a byproduct of the bacteria munching on the sweat. Everyone has it to some degree, whether the human nose can pick up on it or not is another distinction.

The misconception is that women whose feet emit a smell suffer from poor hygiene. While this is true in some instances, a lot of women just sweat more out of their feet. Same is true for armpits, skip the d.o. and I don't care how clean you are you'll give people the impression you haven't showered in two weeks.

Posts: 326 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kingler
Major Player
Member # 40920

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kingler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by randy_the_vampire:
some people say their feet never stink but feet has 20,000 sweat glands n especially if its hot and humid weather but some will say they ran all day and exercise and still no smelly feet lol cmon now in between toes has a smell and some dont have smelly feet like me lol

Punct-u-a-tion!

My partners feet only smell if she's been stood up all day and that's it. If she goes running, walking, driving all day then there's no smell. We've been together for a very long time but I still can't get her feet to smell, and that sucks for someone who likes smelly feet!

Posts: 219 | Registered: Oct 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
babeflover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babeflover   Email babeflover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Quote"Technically I think the 'odor' comes from bacteria..."

I DON'T CARE!. lol.

--------------------
 -
My wife's sweet ass and feet

Posts: 2151 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ct_feet
Elite Trooper
Member # 6757

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ct_feet   Email ct_feet       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by kingler:

We've been together for a very long time but I still can't get her feet to smell, and that sucks for someone who likes smelly feet! [/QB]

LOL, My wife has been trying to get her feet to smell for me. She'll come home from work, take off her shoe and yell - "SNIFF".....and there's nothing! So I feel your pain brutha!
Posts: 336 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
smell_fetishist
Major Player
Member # 45419

Icon 1 posted      Profile for smell_fetishist   Author's Homepage   Email smell_fetishist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I could never have a long time relationship with a woman with little or no smelly feet. Yes, I can have and enjoy sex without feet being involved but I would never last in a relationship where little or no stink would be involved... I guess I am a stink adict and I love it!
Posts: 142 | Registered: Oct 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links