Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Ryan & Aspen Pose Together

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Ryan & Aspen Pose Together
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, my dream duo shoot happened a few hours ago. Ryan and Aspen were just in front of me dressed in Santa outfits with red & white fence net stockings for this year's Christmas themed set. Been planning on getting these two overly popular beauties together for months. What better way than for the holidays? I just kept snapping photo after photo too. Ended up with the stockings, stockings with heels (Ryan) and boots (Aspen), them wearing one of each other's stockings, and then finally barefoot.

The set will be previewed on Soles of Silk Wednesday with the update going up on Christmas Eve. For those of you on Instagram and/or Twitter, however, you can already see a preview shot the girls posed for at the shoot.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
togodan
Elite Trooper
Member # 1415

Icon 1 posted      Profile for togodan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow - cant wait for this one! [Smile]

--------------------
Best wishes
Togodan

Posts: 411 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh shit, forgot to mention that you can find Soles of Silk on Twitter/Instagram at: @SolesofSilk

Sorry,
Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links