Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Toe ring shopping

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Toe ring shopping
dolo.
Major Player
Member # 37306

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dolo.   Email dolo.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am planning on buying my girlfriend a toe ring for xmas. Does anyone have any useful tips? For instance, how much does an average ring cost? (Keep in mind i am not looking for 14k)

Also, how important is the size of the toe ring? My gf has pretty normal sized toes.

In addition I am also looking to buy an ankle bracelet for her.

If you have any advice I would greatly appreciate the help.

--------------------
Recipe for tartar sauce: Thick Strong Calves and Wrinkled Shapely Soles.

Posts: 177 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you want her to have a band and not a cuff, I recommend white gold and no more than a 14k. Higher than that and it will be too malleable.

BE SURE TO GET THE COMFORT CUT. Makes all the difference in the universe. Don't skimp on that.

Purchase the lifetime free sizing if you make your purchase at a chain jeweler. My wife's ring hasn't come off in about 11 years. Maybe more. Her size is a 3 on her right (dominant hand) second toe.

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mclaren f1 2003
All Pro Poster
Member # 2934

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mclaren f1 2003   Email mclaren f1 2003   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
toerings.com

I've purchased quite a few from them over the years.

Make sure you size whatever toe(s) you plan on putting the rings on.

Posts: 749 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
OneLuckyMan
Loyal Member
Member # 44123

Icon 1 posted      Profile for OneLuckyMan   Email OneLuckyMan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have bought my wife several . . . probably 6 or so. I spent $150 on one and as little as $10 on another. I would recommend spending $30 or so because toe rings tend to break eventually. I have also bought her ankle bracelets ranging from $30 to $150 as well.
Posts: 64 | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If she's going to wear them 24/7 then buy good quality. 14k is not necessary or recommended- its too soft.

Anklets are a standard size but you need to measure for toe rings. Most if the toe ring sites have faqs with details. They usually provide printable measuring tapes and some offer inexpensive plastic ring sizers for purchase.
I've purchased all of my wife's toe rings online from several sites and been very happy with all of them.

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dolo.
Major Player
Member # 37306

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dolo.   Email dolo.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You guys have been awesome thanks so much for the
prompt replies as well as the great advice. I really didn't know anything about toe rings prior to this post, nor did I have any one else to turn to that would know.

--------------------
Recipe for tartar sauce: Thick Strong Calves and Wrinkled Shapely Soles.

Posts: 177 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links