Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Nail polish

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Nail polish
Footsessed
All Pro Poster
Member # 45603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsessed   Email Footsessed   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love painted nails,unpainted ones can make feet less attractive for me, I love a set of succulent toes to feast on but if they aren't painted they don't do as much for me. It's not just the colour when the nails are quite freshly painted and you get that slight sour taste on each toe, that is unbelievably erotic for me [Jerkoff]

Anyone else feel the same in regards to painted nails?

--------------------
Foot lover for as long as I can remember... Willing to meet in the Uk

Posts: 957 | Registered: Nov 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fetish666
Major Player
Member # 45657

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fetish666   Email Fetish666   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Painted nails are awesome and definitely accentuate the foot, but I still love that natural unpainted look.
For example when my wife slips on a pair of white sandals which match/compliment her skintone and she has no nail polish I am still driven crazy by the beauty of her feet!!

Either way [Jerkoff]

Posts: 155 | Registered: Dec 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsessed
All Pro Poster
Member # 45603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsessed   Email Footsessed   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah I think being more of a sole man it makes me biased towards nail polish, in some cases it could put me off the toes if they weren't painted but I don't insist on it

--------------------

Posts: 957 | Registered: Nov 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solefull00
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i prefer painted....... [Jerkoff]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tom
Hall Of Famer
Member # 223

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tom   Author's Homepage   Email tom   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A tale you might like

http://www.greatfeet.com/stories/ts890.htm

[Hump]

Posts: 1751 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsessed
All Pro Poster
Member # 45603

Wow good story, I used to read great feet alot

--------------------

feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Fetish666:
Painted nails are awesome and definitely accentuate the foot, but I still love that natural unpainted look.

Totally agree.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fetish666
Major Player
Member # 45657

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fetish666   Email Fetish666   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Does anyone out there paint their ladies nails?
Posts: 155 | Registered: Dec 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
larrrr
Major Player
Member # 42092

Icon 1 posted      Profile for larrrr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Painted nails are the first look for me, preferably dark blue, black, or dark red.
Posts: 206 | Registered: Feb 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
understood

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Although polished nails typically reflect a certain "extra" attention a woman gives to her feet, a well cared-for set of nails is equally attractive and I don't really notice the absence of the polish.
Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links