Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Which Toe should the ring be on?? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Which Toe should the ring be on??
Kelfee
Major Player
Member # 37494

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kelfee   Email Kelfee   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Left foot,second toe,next to the big toe that is.
At least that's the one that my hott neighbor with the hottest most perfect feet I've seen wears hers, and that looks great to me!

Posts: 183 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bazza
Board Regular
Member # 7526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bazza   Email bazza   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There was a prostitute I visited who wore toe rings for me as a request. I asked her where she felt a single toe ring should be placed and her reply was

"2nd for show, 3rd for dough"

And she went on to demonstrate why

Posts: 32 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by bazza:
There was a prostitute I visited who wore toe rings for me as a request. I asked her where she felt a single toe ring should be placed and her reply was

"2nd for show, 3rd for dough"

And she went on to demonstrate why

Classic!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's actually really interesting. I wonder what she's saying: That footguys with $$ can be identified by their interest in multiple rings or 3rd-toe rings? Or that this is what they ask for? or something else? Also really interesting that she had a quick answer like that.

I'd like to know more about that.

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bazza
Board Regular
Member # 7526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bazza   Email bazza   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She actually demonstrated what she meant during the visit. When I arrived she wore black high heeled strappy sandals with toe ring on 2nd toe. After some foot kissing and toe licking she knew I was desperate for a foot job. Off came the sandals and what I found odd was thhe move of the toe ring to her 3rd toe. I soo found out wht as she took my cock shaft between big toe and 2nd toe to completion - might have hurt if toe ring still on!!!
Posts: 32 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sol
All Pro Poster
Member # 2476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sol   Email Sol   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Most girls seem to wear them on the second toe, which is why I love it when girls wear it on the other toes instead. It feels like they spent a little longer thinking about where to place the ring, which I find hot.
Posts: 700 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Boychick1983
Board Regular
Member # 46261

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Boychick1983   Email Boychick1983   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Second always, noticed my cock gets harder quicker when see feet with a touring but only on second toe for me.

--------------------
Wanna smell real feet!

Posts: 30 | Registered: Apr 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sol:
Most girls seem to wear them on the second toe, which is why I love it when girls wear it on the other toes instead. It feels like they spent a little longer thinking about where to place the ring, which I find hot.

Great point, and I agree. For somewhat the same reason (being different) I love to see big toe rings. One of our forum brothers has a big toe ring wearing foot as his avatar photo. Love it.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Second toe is most appealing in my opinion...

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sol
All Pro Poster
Member # 2476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sol   Email Sol   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by feetluvr:
quote:
Originally posted by Sol:

Great point, and I agree. For somewhat the same reason (being different) I love to see big toe rings. One of our forum brothers has a big toe ring wearing foot as his avatar photo. Love it.
Absolutely. A toe ring on the big toe is by far the rarest, so I really melt whenever I see it.

Something like this is pretty much the pinnacle for me:
http://www.sweetgirlsfeet.com/img/freetour/2012-0009.jpg

Posts: 700 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think 2nd or 3rd toe is fine.....those on the big toe just look ill fitted.

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lesbianfeet1488
Member # 48742

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lesbianfeet1488   Author's Homepage   Email Lesbianfeet1488   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my first post, second toe, (next to big toe), for first toe ring, then, second toe on other foot, then third (middle toe), working away from big toes, then on big toes if you can get rings big enough.

Is there any of telling a woman's marital status, or sexual orientation, based on which toes, she wears rings on, if any at all.

I'm a single bisexual lady, & wear a t/r on the second toe of both of my feet, by the way.

[ May 27, 2015, 07:49 AM: Message edited by: Lesbianfeet1488 ]

--------------------
Justine

Posts: 1 | Registered: May 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I really don't care for toe rings.
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Lesbianfeet1488:
Is there any of telling a woman's marital status, or sexual orientation, based on which toes, she wears rings on, if any at all.

No idea, but I'd love to know this as well.

Toerings had their heyday in 96-03 but you still see them around.

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SilkyWhip
Board Regular
Member # 48422

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SilkyWhip   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for sharing guys! Interesting...

--------------------
SilkyWhip
Follow me on Twitter @Silkywhip_
Clips4Sale: http://clips4sale.com/studio/94851/
Call me 1-800-TO-FLIRT Ext. 1062-0063
www.niteflirt.com/SilkyWhip

Princess Celeste's Youtube Channel

Posts: 22 | Registered: Feb 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links