Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » At work today

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: At work today
solefull00
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
First and foremost, it is a so much typing to post a story on the forum but I know I enjoy reading the good ones so I must contribute myself. So At my job there are a few ladies that I would either love to see their feet or have drooled over having seen their feet. The main front desk attendant, whose feet I have not seen but had been dying to see, is a white milf, somewhere in her 40s, her face is ok, her body is ok but I suspected that she had pretty feet. Ever since I started working there in August I was alway curious about her feet. She always wears nice heels (red bottoms, she's well off) or nice boots but everytime she calls me over for assistant (I'm the IT guy there). Her shoes are always on. I usually see a little toe cleavage but I also notice that she has a nice arch. Well genleman, today was THE DAY!

So she calls me over because her harddrive was getting full. As I make my way to the desk and I look down, I see a beautiful pair of well-manicured, french tipped, pink-soled feet. I was so happy. My eyes voraciously feasted themselves on her feet but as soon as I get to her station, she put her shoes back on. In hindsight, I should have said something along the lines of "You can keep your shoes off, relax and unwind" but I was still entranced by her feet that I could not think clearly. When I knelt down at the tower of her computer. I think I smelled a lotion type smell but I think it was my brain tricking me. At any rate. I fixed her computer and when about my way. But all I could think about was finding a reason to go back to her desk and wishing I would have a chance to stumble upon those bare beauties gain. I wish I could have taken a picture to give you guys a visual. Some of my favorite feet are white milf women feet and her feet are just that. If I ever get a chance, I will thoroughly enjoy. For now, it is fantasy land. Anyone else experience something similar?

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
reinforcedtoemo
Elite Trooper
Member # 28066

Icon 1 posted      Profile for reinforcedtoemo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
did she have nylons on ,or was it barefeet
Posts: 264 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solefull00
unregistered

barefeet, which I absolutely love
acebg
Elite Trooper
Member # 2056

Icon 1 posted      Profile for acebg   Author's Homepage   Email acebg   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I met my wife at an office job. She would sometimes slip her left shoe off and then sit on her left leg. I sat at the desk behind her, so I had a great view of her sole. I noticed early on that whenever she was on the phone, her toes wiggled a lot. One day, I had to go into a drawer that was near her foot. I was two feet away and since she was on the phone, I was treated to an extraordinary wiggling show. It was too intense for me and I eventually had to go to the bathroom to throw water on my face. I actually almost passed out from hyperventilation and an incredibly fast heart rate. You had to be there.

--------------------
I love "Toes that Wiggle; Naturally"

Posts: 323 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great experience for sure!
I've had the pleasure if walking up on several of my (usually younger) female coworkers. One in particular (late 20's) had a small tattoo on the top of one foot and wore the same pair of slip on sandals everyday. I'm not a sniffer but she would be paradise for one. She slipped her shoes off all the time and would have her feet under her desk or sometimes sit on one leg. Really enjoyed when I had to go to her dept because I almost always got a good look at her feet and they were nice.

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ride The Sky
Loyal Member
Member # 45538

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ride The Sky     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I spent a couple of summers working in a large office building where it seemed there were mainly women. A lot of the time the women walked around huge open plan offices with carpet on the floor either in just socks, stockings or bare feet. Most of the bare footed girls wore wedge thongs or other kinds of slides cos it was hot in the building. One week I was given this boring filing job in a different part of the building and was surprised to see a pretty girl around 25 walking around the office wearing heeled pumps on bare feet. I remember thinking that her bare feet would be cooking in those shoes, as most of the other girls chose to not wear shoes at all. I was shown to my temporary desk and started doing this mind numbingly boring job I'd been given to do in this department. After about an hour this girl in the pumps came and sat down at her desk, which turned out to be about 4 metres left of me, and she was sat with her back to me. Of course I couldn't take my eyes off her feet in her pumps, wondering if they would give me a show and sure enough, a couple of minutes after she sat both bare feet wiggled free of those sweaty pumps. She had sore red marks on the backs of her heels her toes also looked red. She sat with her feet more or less still on the carpet for about 5 min. Then did the classic shoeplay routine. Most of the time she'd have her bare feet half in the shoes, sometimes quickly dipping her toes in an out of the toe box. Sometimes she'd push the shoes around on the floor, other times she'd dangle a shoe off the end of her toes and fan the foot with the shoe, sometimes it would fall off. I was next to this girl for a week and whenever she sat there her feet would perform. I can honestly say when she was sat her shoes were never on for more than 5 % of the time, they would usually be at least off the heel, with her toes playing with the toe box. Needlesss to say I did the least amount of work I could get away with, and became very familiar with the bathroom in that area of the building [Smile]
Posts: 52 | Registered: Nov 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solefull00
unregistered

quote:
Originally posted by acebg:
I met my wife at an office job. She would sometimes slip her left shoe off and then sit on her left leg. I sat at the desk behind her, so I had a great view of her sole. I noticed early on that whenever she was on the phone, her toes wiggled a lot. One day, I had to go into a drawer that was near her foot. I was two feet away and since she was on the phone, I was treated to an extraordinary wiggling show. It was too intense for me and I eventually had to go to the bathroom to throw water on my face. I actually almost passed out from hyperventilation and an incredibly fast heart rate. You had to be there.

Oh man I would have enjoyed that.
solefull00
unregistered

quote:
Originally posted by feetluvr:
Great experience for sure!
I've had the pleasure if walking up on several of my (usually younger) female coworkers. One in particular (late 20's) had a small tattoo on the top of one foot and wore the same pair of slip on sandals everyday. I'm not a sniffer but she would be paradise for one. She slipped her shoes off all the time and would have her feet under her desk or sometimes sit on one leg. Really enjoyed when I had to go to her dept because I almost always got a good look at her feet and they were nice.

you're lucky living in florida......feet all year round for you and you get a nice variety of feet.
solefull00
unregistered

quote:
Originally posted by Ride The Sky:
I spent a couple of summers working in a large office building where it seemed there were mainly women. A lot of the time the women walked around huge open plan offices with carpet on the floor either in just socks, stockings or bare feet. Most of the bare footed girls wore wedge thongs or other kinds of slides cos it was hot in the building. One week I was given this boring filing job in a different part of the building and was surprised to see a pretty girl around 25 walking around the office wearing heeled pumps on bare feet. I remember thinking that her bare feet would be cooking in those shoes, as most of the other girls chose to not wear shoes at all. I was shown to my temporary desk and started doing this mind numbingly boring job I'd been given to do in this department. After about an hour this girl in the pumps came and sat down at her desk, which turned out to be about 4 metres left of me, and she was sat with her back to me. Of course I couldn't take my eyes off her feet in her pumps, wondering if they would give me a show and sure enough, a couple of minutes after she sat both bare feet wiggled free of those sweaty pumps. She had sore red marks on the backs of her heels her toes also looked red. She sat with her feet more or less still on the carpet for about 5 min. Then did the classic shoeplay routine. Most of the time she'd have her bare feet half in the shoes, sometimes quickly dipping her toes in an out of the toe box. Sometimes she'd push the shoes around on the floor, other times she'd dangle a shoe off the end of her toes and fan the foot with the shoe, sometimes it would fall off. I was next to this girl for a week and whenever she sat there her feet would perform. I can honestly say when she was sat her shoes were never on for more than 5 % of the time, they would usually be at least off the heel, with her toes playing with the toe box. Needlesss to say I did the least amount of work I could get away with, and became very familiar with the bathroom in that area of the building [Smile]

I would live in the bathroom if I worked there.
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow!!

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links