Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Scary Beautiful Shoes.

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Scary Beautiful Shoes.
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You must see this to believe it. Scary Beautiful challenges current beauty ideals by inflicting an unexpected new beauty standard.

Video -- https://www.youtube.com/tv?vq=medium#/watch?v=2j6EfYa8zcI&mode=transport
Story -- http://shine.yahoo.com/the-thread-how-to/scariest-shoes-time-173900092.html

I'm in love with the woman seen in the video and in love with Scary Beautiful shoes. The more unconventional the extreme, the more fascinating it becomes.

-National

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Neptune   Author's Homepage   Email Red Neptune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Those are horrifying, and I can't see how any normal woman could walk in those.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1717 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Those are the silliest…..I mean silliest shoes ever. I find nothing attractive about them.

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
would love to position my face in those shoes to where she placed her heels in my eye sockets and the balls of her feet like right over my mouth. it'd be painful but worth the feeling of true hot woman feet pressure against my face!

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footluvrguy
All Pro Poster
Member # 23285

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footluvrguy   Email footluvrguy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by catsman:
Those are the silliest…..I mean silliest shoes ever. I find nothing attractive about them.

Exactly!
Posts: 771 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsessed
All Pro Poster
Member # 45603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsessed   Email Footsessed   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not for me at all, I like a pair of heels but these are ridiculous

--------------------
Foot lover for as long as I can remember... Willing to meet in the Uk

Posts: 957 | Registered: Nov 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can understand why people in here would be turned off by this, but I love them. I love how they look and how they make a woman look when she walks in them. Yes, they will make her feel and look extremely awkward and she could be in some pain. But for shoes like that to make a woman walk the way she did looks painfully good and it's worth the experience, even if she had to walk in them for a few minutes.

These shoes might be the norm in some unknown planet where there's life. Even if it's not the norm in no other planet, why not push the boundaries here and make these shoes as edgy and provocative as possible?

quote:
Originally posted by Rider Aldebaran:
Those are horrifying, ...

I couldn't agree more. If anything, those are the words that fit the description of what those shoes are. The fact that they're horrifying is part of its appeal. The fact that they look like some torture device is precisely why I love them. They look like something that you can only see at some underground fetish club where a bunch of dominatrixes and slaves run amok.

In case anyone jumps to conclusions, I'm not saying that this should be something that should be worn all day, every day. If anything, any woman who's a willing participant to walk in those shoes for a few minutes, just like the model in that video, is the last person who thinks that foot fetishists are disgusting or creepy by nature. She's someone who'll embrace it more than anything. Not only that, the model in the video knows how to role play. Now I have a whole new fascination with ballerinas.

Like I said in the beginning, those shoes are scary, unconventional and extreme.

--National

[ December 30, 2012, 10:17 PM: Message edited by: National ]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Those shoes are horrible.

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foot_fashion_industry
Elite Trooper
Member # 33265

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foot_fashion_industry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Interesting find. Interesting shoes. Now I'm considering changing my avatar.
Posts: 308 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is why so many young girls have bunions and twisted ugly feet, they are more works of art and should be hung on a wall in a museum.

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18304 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links