Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Footjob: Best Position

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Footjob: Best Position
Fetish666
Major Player
Member # 45657

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fetish666   Email Fetish666   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey

I have seen a lot of comments on the footjob threads, and I'm curious to find out what position most prefer?

I myself love when the woman is performing the footjob "backwards" so to speak. You are laying down while she is on all fours facing forwards while giving you a FJ. Great view of the toes & soles!!

Posts: 155 | Registered: Dec 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ddash1985   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sole job for me

--------------------
http://clips4sale.com/store/39867

To buy pics or clips contact me @
mustseefeet@yahoo.com

For all Foot Requests or questions contact @
mustseefeet@yahoo.com

Posts: 1684 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
edelbrock
Elite Trooper
Member # 17055

Icon 1 posted      Profile for edelbrock   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Her feet on their side. Both soles facing me with my dick in the middle. I like this cuz not only is it a great sole show but u can get a lot of footjob without your lady using up too much energy and getting leg cramps.

--------------------
www.joeysfeetgirls.com
Twitter/IG: @joeysfeetgirls

Posts: 260 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
OneLuckyMan
Loyal Member
Member # 44123

Icon 1 posted      Profile for OneLuckyMan   Email OneLuckyMan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree with both positions mentioned for aesthetic reasons. However, the traditional "missionary" FJ position allows the girl the most control.
Posts: 64 | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExoticFemFeet   Email ExoticFemFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My favourite would be what was refered to as "The Sole-Slide Footjob"

Guy laying on his back while she sits or stands above him sliding her sole back & forth over his cock until he shoots.That position & her sitting above using both her arches to jerk him off until he cums.I feel this position would be the most comfortable for both him & her because there is less or no real effort involved.
I don't see many FJ videos doing this position alone, throughout entire video until the guy shoots.Usually they'll start off in this position or part way through but change positions before the guy cums which pisses me off.

Reason why i like this position is because it's submissive for him,dominant for her & i like to think[if she's hot]that while she is sliding her sole back & forth over his cock she is rubbing her foot sweat into his cock as if to say he's nothing to her, she's like a goddess looking down on him.

[ January 03, 2013, 04:42 PM: Message edited by: luvbronzefemfeet ]

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:
I think all latin american countries have beautiful feet, also the natural beauty that some womens feet come with, i feel is present all over latin america.

Posts: 3262 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsessed
All Pro Poster
Member # 45603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsessed   Email Footsessed   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Agreed with the backwards one amazing to see the soles working away guaranteed to make me explode more

--------------------
Foot lover for as long as I can remember... Willing to meet in the Uk

Posts: 957 | Registered: Nov 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
edelbrock
Elite Trooper
Member # 17055

Icon 1 posted      Profile for edelbrock   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by luvbronzefemfeet:
Usually they'll start off in this position or part way through but change positions before the guy cums which pisses me off.

Reason why i like this position is because it's submissive for him,dominant for her & i like to think...

I like feet, not being submissed, and i find this position hardly aesthetic. Maybe ill have a girl do this to me in a video to suit you. [Smile]

--------------------
www.joeysfeetgirls.com
Twitter/IG: @joeysfeetgirls

Posts: 260 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExoticFemFeet   Email ExoticFemFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by edelbrock:
quote:
Originally posted by luvbronzefemfeet:
Usually they'll start off in this position or part way through but change positions before the guy cums which pisses me off.

Reason why i like this position is because it's submissive for him,dominant for her & i like to think...

I like feet, not being submissed, and i find this position hardly aesthetic. Maybe ill have a girl do this to me in a video to suit you. [Smile]
Not sure how to take this,wasn't saying every foot guy is submissive & i wasn't meaning every fj video should be made to suit me was saying there should be more videos with this style fj to completion because it seems as though there isn't very many.If you were serious about making a fj video in this position then that would be awesome thanks

I'm sure any submissive foot guy knows exactly why i like that position,it's heaven for a sub.Nothing extreme just simply being below her & her above, looking down on you using her foot/sole wiping/rubbing her feet over you & your cock & worshipping them while she stands over you as if to say i'm superior to you,i'm a goddess.

[ January 05, 2013, 01:06 AM: Message edited by: luvbronzefemfeet ]

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:
I think all latin american countries have beautiful feet, also the natural beauty that some womens feet come with, i feel is present all over latin america.

Posts: 3262 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
peg3rdleg
Major Player
Member # 44584

Icon 1 posted      Profile for peg3rdleg     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My most recent position to try is with my gf in "the pose" with me straddling her butt, facing her heels. She can reach up and stroke with her arches or do solejobs from there, and the view down into her crotch is phenomenal! All the new stimulation from this position made me cum so hard I almost blacked-out!
Posts: 136 | Registered: Mar 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arch_Analyst
Elite Trooper
Member # 28756

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arch_Analyst     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Whichever position is most comfortable for her and allows her to get the get the job done without burning herself out.
Posts: 460 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
larrrr
Major Player
Member # 42092

Icon 1 posted      Profile for larrrr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Under the table at a restaurant by surprise!

I mostly enjoy having her feet while getting it in the missionary position with her, and then a possible finish with her feet.

But yeah with a fj, preferably her on her stomach facing forward with the tops facing me while I'm sitting up to get a view of the soles and tops.

Posts: 206 | Registered: Feb 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I prefer regular missionary sex(but with me upright on my knees) with feet in my face. She has to be a bit flexible, but the feeling is unbelievable to me.

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love having my wife on her stomach/knees and me fingering her or using a vibrator on her while I fuck her feet or her just having her feet on my dick while I'm doing it then that way I get to feel her toes curl or when she gets really horny starts jerking me off, one of the best feelings in the world gentlemen! [Smile]

In terms of sex positions involving feet, her on her back and me on my knees balls deep in her while I have her feet in the air so I can stare at her soles and then taste them is amazing too, or us on our sides and have her right foot cradle my balls while I fuck her and when she cums I pull out and fuck her foot/blow it on her foot is top two positions I like to do as well [Smile]

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links