Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » one week worn tights unwashed feet guess the smell?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: one week worn tights unwashed feet guess the smell?
muleslicker
All Pro Poster
Member # 3049

Icon 1 posted      Profile for muleslicker   Email muleslicker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My good friend is currently wearing for me a pair of opaque tights she has managed five days without washing her feet, wearing her long flat boots and black leather flats. Her feet are naturally cheesy smelling so guys would you like to guess how these tights will smell. A clue a pair of her flats still stink after three months as strong as when I opened the package.
Posts: 767 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solefull00
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lucky luck you
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
YuppieFootGuy
Elite Trooper
Member # 23221

Icon 1 posted      Profile for YuppieFootGuy   Email YuppieFootGuy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Got pics to share, I'm curious
Posts: 429 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
smell_fetishist
Major Player
Member # 45419

Icon 1 posted      Profile for smell_fetishist   Author's Homepage   Email smell_fetishist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i hope for you they smell totaly disgusting in a sexy way! cheesy feet are really nasty and that;s what i prefer them to vinegary ones (mater of taste also). maybe they will have a strong hint of a musky smell too. please let us know and share pics!
Posts: 142 | Registered: Oct 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
muleslicker
All Pro Poster
Member # 3049

Icon 1 posted      Profile for muleslicker   Email muleslicker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello guys
Will share photos if possible, keep guessing and I will reveal the true smell if I get a couple of more guesses.

Posts: 767 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sol
All Pro Poster
Member # 2476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sol   Email Sol   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd love to see some pictures too!

And I think everyone is waiting for you to tell us the details [Smile]

Posts: 700 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Love2Sniff
Loyal Member
Member # 26799

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Love2Sniff   Email Love2Sniff   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You are in for a heavenly treat ! My wife does this often for me and I must say: it's the best there is, intoxicating scent from the feet of a lovely lady.

--------------------
No perfume can beat the scent of female feet

Posts: 75 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links