Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » just paranoid?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: just paranoid?
Panic
Hall Of Famer
Member # 21074

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Panic   Email Panic   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Latley people at work have been talking about feet, toes, foot fetish ect...and as far as I know my co-workers do not know that I have one. This just started about 2 weeks ago and I do not go a day without someone mentioning feet in some way. Just has been a trend that is making me curious.

Am I being paranoid?

Posts: 1555 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I say next time the chat turns to feet talk, just say, well, i love sexy feet. See what the next reaction is then.

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foot_fashion_industry
Elite Trooper
Member # 33265

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foot_fashion_industry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Did they mention anything about feet in your presence today?
Posts: 308 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Panic
Hall Of Famer
Member # 21074

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Panic   Email Panic   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I may just say it...no I was not at work last night.
Posts: 1555 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spotlight
The Legend
Member # 25079

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spotlight   Email Spotlight   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Perfect! The next thing you know, woman will be pulling off their shoes for you, asking for foot massages and sending you pics. This is the moment you've been waiting for.
Posts: 3740 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ride The Sky
Loyal Member
Member # 45538

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ride The Sky     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hmmm, I guess maybe try the above suggestions if you aren't worried about being found out as a foot guy, but if you'd rather remain undiscovered I guess the obvious thing to do is try to play it cool. As for if you're being paranoid, it could be true that the whole foot fetish thing is being mentioned or has started being mentioned for around 50 reasons other than people being suspicious of you having a foot fetish. Maybe one of the girls went out on a date with someone who made it obvious he wanted her feet, perhaps you were away from work when such a story started circulating, and if you didn't hear the story when it was 1st put out that would be a reason you would feel paranoid. There could be other similar reasons, like someone maybe happened upon some of the various foot fetish clips on Youtube and just can't get over it due to appearing so wierd to non fetishists (is that a word? Lol). At the end of the day I think it really boils down to how obvious you may have been in observing sexy feet etc, which only you can answer, but if you honestly think you've done next to nothing to make people suspect you have a foot fetish, I'd say it's unlikely to be directed at you.
Posts: 52 | Registered: Nov 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
larrrr
Major Player
Member # 42092

Icon 1 posted      Profile for larrrr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Are they talking negatively about feet? If they're not then I'd be moreso thoughtful that some among them are into feet. If I were you I'd ask something like, "what's with all of this talk about feet lately"?
Posts: 206 | Registered: Feb 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ride The Sky
Loyal Member
Member # 45538

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ride The Sky     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by larrrr:
Are they talking negatively about feet? If they're not then I'd be moreso thoughtful that some among them are into feet. If I were you I'd ask something like, "what's with all of this talk about feet lately"?

yeah, seems a really good point, and a good way to attempt to get to the bottom of it if they're not being negative, though if they are being negative or possibly being dickweeds around you I'd say you're probably best off playing cool... I guess you maybe should post more about how the situation develops..........
Posts: 52 | Registered: Nov 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Panic
Hall Of Famer
Member # 21074

Examples of comments have been something like this...."That is one fetish that I cannot understand" or "I am not sure if I could suck on toes"...

Probably just talk because no one wears open toed shoes there and there is almost no chance to look at any of the womens feet.

I appreciate the feedback.

Ride The Sky
Loyal Member
Member # 45538

quote:
Originally posted by Panic:
Examples of comments have been something like this...."That is one fetish that I cannot understand" or "I am not sure if I could suck on toes"...

Probably just talk because no one wears open toed shoes there and there is almost no chance to look at any of the womens feet.

I appreciate the feedback.

well I guess those comments could be made for a variety of reasons, it could be like you seen to be saying they might be making these comments to try and get a reaction from the women. If they don't really appear to be directing this stuff towards you more than anyone else then I'd say it's unlikely they're trying to flush you out. Interesting you mention there's not much of a chance to see women's feet, what shoes do the girls mainly wear at your workplace? and if there ever have been feet on show at all or shoeplay, do you think you've ever been caught looking?
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nah im sure gay people feel the same way when they hear people talk about gay rights issues.

get over yourself, not everything is about you.

--------------------
"Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
houseshooz
Elite Trooper
Member # 10572

Icon 1 posted      Profile for houseshooz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Panic:

That's not exactly typical water cooler conversation. My guess is one of the girls probably started dating a foot guy and their extra curricular activities have made their way into the gossip column.

From what you posted, those comments don't sound like they're part of the anti foot fetish crowd but more like they're just on the fence. Use that to your advantage now that it's routinely being brought up and put a positive spin on it. If they respect you at least they can relate foot fetishism with someone they think highly of.

Posts: 326 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links