Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » The first time you sniffed a girl's shoe

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: The first time you sniffed a girl's shoe
jediofthefeet
The Legend
Member # 1463

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jediofthefeet   Author's Homepage   Email jediofthefeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wasn't into footsniffing or shoesniffing until my third girlfriend. She was model beautiful with feet to match.

One day, after she left for school, I was all alone in her house, and still horny from the night before. She was the first girlfriend whose feet I worshipped, so I looked for the next best thing--her shoes. I got a pair of her flats that had a good odor in them, and sniffed one as I started my engine and blasted off into space.

--------------------
You must do what you feel is right, of course-Obi Wan Kenobi

Posts: 2661 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solefull00
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One of the best ones I had was my girlfriend's best friends flats. I went to her house to get something and she was not home. The flats and her house slippers smelled so good I got the biggest headache of my life. and I also got to see her shoeplay at work. It was great.
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Years ago I saw a friend of mine about to take Pilates. I wanted a closer view so I went in and said doing group fitness? Or something along the lines of that. She said I should take the class as well. I told her I didn't have a mat, she said she would hook me up. She did and I was sure to position myself to where I would get good views. On an exercise where she was on her knees and had to lift her foot, I had her sole right in front of my face. Wow it was amazing! Purple pedicure! I played it off like your it was an accident her getting her foot close to my nose. She even looked back smiling after her foot was in my face! Great hour! lol.
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
larrrr
Major Player
Member # 42092

Icon 1 posted      Profile for larrrr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was 11 or 12 at a friend's house. His sister had some friends staying over. One of them got barefoot and left her socks in the girl's running shoes that she was wearing in their bathroom. Well needless to say during the night I enjoyed myself in the bathroom.
Posts: 206 | Registered: Feb 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
haha i used to sniff my sisters shoes all the time. i was probably about 5 so it wasnt in a creepy way. i didnt think it was weird or anything, i just remember being so fasinated by it.

--------------------
"Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ride The Sky
Loyal Member
Member # 45538

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ride The Sky     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It was after school one summer. There was this friend I used to hang out with a lot, but she always wore Mary Janes with socks, and that combo does nothing for me, in fact, the only time I like to see socks is when they're being taken off and the then bare feet slipping into sandals, flats or almost any other shoe. Anyway at this point at school about half the girls wore shoes with socks and half wore their shoes on bare feet, with a handful wearing sandals and showing off their wiggling bare toes. Anyway, one day my friend came into school wearing her usual Mary Janes without socks, which immediately got me going as I could tell by how she was shifting her weight from foot to foot, fidgeting her feet about, crossing her feet putting her weight on the instep of her feet and varios other fidgeting movements that I'd never seen her do before this day she wore the shoes without socks that her feet were sweating. I'd always liked seeing women's feet in sandals since I was very young, but as I went through school I realised a lot of the movements feet do in sandals that I like to see happen because of sweat building up between the bare flesh of the foot and the (hopefully) fake leather parts of the shoe. Because of this I "graduated" from just enjoying seeing bare feet in sandals, to also enjoying barefoot shoeplay with flats and pumps, and also sweaty bare feet locked away in fake leather Mary Janes, and squirming trying to get out and get some air, mmmm. In a class we shared before lunch she sat a couple of tables ahead of me and I saw about halfway through the class she undid the straps and slipped her bare feet out of the Mary Janes and aired them out, then shoeplayed with them just like they were flats. At lunch, she undid them again and actually told me that her feet were sweating like mad and that she'd tried wearing them without socks that day cos it was so hot and she thought her feet would be cooler. After school I went round to her house like we often did as her parents were usually not back for a few hours and as soon as she got in the shoes came off her bare feet and she left them near the door and she ran saying she was desperate for the bathroom. So that was when it happened. There was one of those fake leather insoles inside the shoes and the insoles were glistening with her fresh foot sweat. I actually remember it being a slightly sweet smelll, rather than a harsh or acidic sort of smell, I also remember considering licking some of the sweat after I had been sniffing for a couple of minutes, but I heard her returning so I hastily put the shoes down and tried to look "normal" [Blush]
Posts: 52 | Registered: Nov 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links