Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Awesome Thread from a cheerleader chick

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Awesome Thread from a cheerleader chick
LovelyLadies
All Pro Poster
Member # 5079

Icon 14 posted      Profile for LovelyLadies     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Found this while browsing google, lol.
http://www.secrettalk.com/secrets/i-made-my-boyfriend-cum-really-hard-from-smelling-my-feet/14513670/

Clicking on her name, she says she loves cheerleading and softball. I can only imagine how nice her feet must be after a session [Smile]

Posts: 707 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExoticFemFeet   Email ExoticFemFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This

ripped off my socks and sneakers and pushed his face like buried in the bottoms of my feet and I could feel him sniffing really hard.He only did it for like 10 seconds and he cummed REALLY REALLY hard.said he never squirted so much cum in his life
I kinda like the idea that something so kinky about me made him cum lol

[Eek!]

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:
I think all latin american countries have beautiful feet, also the natural beauty that some womens feet come with, i feel is present all over latin america.

Posts: 3262 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A guy trying to get other women to post stories?

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by GQguy:
A guy trying to get other women to post stories?

probably some sick anonymous fuck who makes himself feel better by using deceipt to validate his fetish.

I see these kind of sackless creatures on the Internet quite often. It sorta repels women as can be discerned in the article comments.

The worst kind are those loser men who pose as women online lol. Had a foot fetish guy from Sacramento try to pull the gender bender thing with me on a modeling profile site once. It was quite sad, but we have to realize there are some sick fucks out there who give our fetish a bad name [Mad]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootBoi88
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Such an awesome story! [Smile]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetiesandtoes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 32674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetiesandtoes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Def a guy writing that story, with the horrible punctuation and spelling.

"CUMMED REAL HARD"

Uh, yeah that's some dumb dude writing for sure.

--------------------
Always hopeful for a pretty pair of feet in my face

Posts: 1955 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
larrrr
Major Player
Member # 42092

Icon 1 posted      Profile for larrrr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If it's not a guy and it's real, then it's probably an underage girl.
In high school I snuck under the bleachers in the gym during PE to get under and try to smell a barefoot cheerleader that was sitting on the bleachers that had taken her shoes and socks off. That's as close as I got to cheerleader feet back then. While it was on the creepy side or maybe really desperate side, I find no joy in this story.

Posts: 206 | Registered: Feb 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links