Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Yahoo IM (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Yahoo IM
Smallfeetlover2345
Board Regular
Member # 45828

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Smallfeetlover2345   Email Smallfeetlover2345   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anyone got it and want to chat ?

Toesucking87@yahoo.com

[Smile]

Posts: 6 | Registered: Jan 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jay the Footman
Major Player
Member # 42837

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jay the Footman   Author's Homepage   Email Jay the Footman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm down, you can hit me up at JayTheFootman@yahoo.com

--------------------
http://www.clips4sale.com/37512

Live Chat - http://tinyurl.com/WuFTchat

Posts: 157 | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mr.footlova5
Board Regular
Member # 4676

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mr.footlova5     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm down to chat about feet, stonerbg@yahoo
Posts: 40 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ladiesfootslut
All Pro Poster
Member # 26591

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ladiesfootslut   Email ladiesfootslut   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hard2comeup@yahoo.com

--------------------
"There's guys like us with certain feets to accomplish."

Posts: 608 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
barefoot_maniac
Major Player
Member # 30965

Icon 1 posted      Profile for barefoot_maniac   Author's Homepage   Email barefoot_maniac   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
always down to chat
nhxc603@yahoo.com

--------------------
http://www.photosoffeet.com

Posts: 179 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
cifcap@yahoo.com for me! [Big Grin]

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fby1k

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsessed
All Pro Poster
Member # 45603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsessed   Email Footsessed   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ashharper21@me.com for me.

--------------------
Foot lover for as long as I can remember... Willing to meet in the Uk

Posts: 957 | Registered: Nov 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsessed
All Pro Poster
Member # 45603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsessed   Email Footsessed   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Correction my yahoo account is harpsy90@yahoo.com

--------------------
Foot lover for as long as I can remember... Willing to meet in the Uk

Posts: 957 | Registered: Nov 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wvcple2003
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5268

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wvcple2003   Email wvcple2003   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
bdcurt_38@yahoo.com A new account,my last one got hacked; I had about 50 pics of the wife on the old one.
Posts: 1061 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ArchNemesis
Board Regular
Member # 44597

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ArchNemesis   Email ArchNemesis   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
jawzz_666
message me whenever, any of you

Posts: 3 | Registered: Mar 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
danny smith
Board Regular
Member # 45915

Icon 1 posted      Profile for danny smith   Email danny smith   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey i am hhhggg1357979@yahoo.com

love to chat, feel free to add me

Danny

Posts: 7 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetrnice2004
Loyal Member
Member # 2411

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetrnice2004   Email feetrnice2004   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Always up for a great chat, too. Add me if you like: feetrnice2004@yahoo.com

(don't forget the little "r" in between the "feet" and the "nice").

Posts: 79 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wvcple2003
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5268

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wvcple2003   Email wvcple2003   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow,new laptop and I'm all screwed up. I finally got IM to d-load on the new puter but its asking me to type N to sign in; only its not an N, its some fucked up looking hebrewish looking letter. And yes,Ive been away from the internet except on the phone for a while,so please be nice,lol.
Posts: 1061 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJFoot
The Legend
Member # 37988

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJFoot   Email RJFoot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm robcahill85@yahoo.co.uk, IM me for some foot chat! All are welcome to add me! Make sure you mention you are from Wu's! [Wink]

--------------------
"For me, the most beautiful aspect of the female foot is the soft, sensual, feminine curves of the soles to the crowning glory of the toes"

Posts: 2814 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footlover118
Member # 45972

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footlover118   Email footlover118   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
footloverchris@yahoo.com
love to chat about feet and whatever else

Posts: 1 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links