Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Bradley Cooper latest celeb "outed" for having a foot fetish (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Bradley Cooper latest celeb "outed" for having a foot fetish
jediofthefeet
The Legend
Member # 1463

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jediofthefeet   Author's Homepage   Email jediofthefeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anyone noticed there are no pictures of the model, just of Bradley Cooper and Jennifer Lawrence....

I searched low and high for Laura Simpson images, but turned up with nothing.

--------------------
You must do what you feel is right, of course-Obi Wan Kenobi

Posts: 2662 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeTrOiT
All Pro Poster
Member # 37598

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeTrOiT   Email DeTrOiT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dude...That guy is going to be fine...Shit, she's not going to stop him from getting any chick he wants..In fact, those ladies are going to make sure that their feet are in top shape for him now...watch...

Besides being famous, rich and good looking (No Homo)...This guy is fucking any chick that he wants OFF LOOKS ALONE. He's one of those white Guys that Black girls from the hood would love to fuck...And that's saying something because that isn't common in the hood (blackgirl's thinking that a white guy is fine) (no racist bullshit intended at all)...It's the same way that most white girls are about black guys)

We have got to stop being so sensitive about our "foot fetish' (for lack of a better term)...It seems as if many "foot guys" feelings get hurt when another guy who likes feet does something stupid or we get pissed is anyone pokes fun or simply don't understand why we like feet. We get upset if a female doesn't want to date a guy who likes feet. We get upset and keep having a foot fetish a secret, THEN GET PISSED WHEN PEOPLE LAUGH ABOUT LIKING FEET...The problem isn't the rest of the world for not understanding us...THE PROBLEM IS THOSE OF US WHO GIVE A FUCK ABOUT WHAT OTHER PEOPLE THINK ABOUT WHAT WE LIKE...

Being shameful about being attracted to ladies with sexy feet is a problem for us because we are ashamed of it...We claim that we want to be "ACCEPTED" but we cower and shy away from the fact that we like feet...WE ARE TO SCARED TO TELL WOMEN THAT WE HAVE BEEN WITH FOR YEARS...

But we say we want to be "accepted"

Buthonestly guys many of us act like cowards about it..

It's time to man up guys...We should be proud to be foot guys...That doesn't mean that we need to expose all of the things that we do with girls feet...But me appreciating a pretty set of feet...I'M NEVER GONNA BE ASHAMED OF THAT NOR KEEP IT A SECRET...

Who cares what people think anyway...It's about you and the person that you share those intimate moments with...EVERYBODY ELSE...Suck lemons...lol

--------------------
...Flawless and Perfect in every way...When I grow up..I'M MOVING TO BRAZIL...lol

Posts: 507 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
screwhead20
All Pro Poster
Member # 16242

Icon 1 posted      Profile for screwhead20   Author's Homepage   Email screwhead20   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^^ I agree with you 100% but I still think it was very unclassy of her to expose intimate details of their personal relationship. Doesn't matter if it dealt with feet or no feet.

--------------------
https://prettypedicures.tumblr.com

https://instagram.com/pretty__pedis/

https://twitter.com/Prettypedis

https://www.facebook.com/BigToeLovers

Posts: 588 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This article is an avertisment which will get him more returns in future IMO [Eek!] [Hump]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sinnister
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sinnister     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tyler D.:
OMG, if I were bradley cooper, I'd be paying sooooo many hot chicks to do like the freakiest and most creative feet stuff ever imagined to a lucky guy's face!

OMG why don't some of the good guys get this sort of luck?! I'd be all over hollywood tabloid news with his looks, charm, and money! They'd comparatively think tarantino was normal for a change, hackackackackackackackackack! [Laugh]

Umm...why would he have to pay for it?? Celebs pull any chick they want for free.

--------------------
Got Feet?

Posts: 1069 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
littlelegs
Board Regular
Member # 45101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for littlelegs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This thread has just made my day [Thumbs Up]
Posts: 15 | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links