Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Stinky Nylons...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Stinky Nylons...
Saffron
Elite Trooper
Member # 42786

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Saffron   Author's Homepage   Email Saffron   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
...who wants them?

Starting bid I believe is $35.

Your bid includes shipping to anywhere in the world.

This is a result of a contest that was cancelled and my efforts unfortunately weren't recognized.

So foot boys, who wants 'em???

Saffron

PS- They stink!!!

--------------------
 -
www.saffronfootbabe.com

Posts: 305 | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's me, I'm in at $35.. [Hump]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10499 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
acebg
Elite Trooper
Member # 2056

Icon 1 posted      Profile for acebg   Author's Homepage   Email acebg   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hope it's ok to write this, I see someone is selling their used hose here: http://ravendvd.com/johngordon73.html from this vid of her taking them off: http://youtu.be/m65iPXmeqt8

--------------------
I love "Toes that Wiggle; Naturally"

Posts: 323 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AceCorr
Hall Of Famer
Member # 37554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AceCorr   Email AceCorr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The problem with buying smelly hose or socks online is the smell fades really quickly. There is also the problem of not liking the smell, not all foot odor is pleasant.
Posts: 1189 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
acebg
Elite Trooper
Member # 2056

Icon 1 posted      Profile for acebg   Author's Homepage   Email acebg   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gee, I never considered that a guy might not like a particular smell. I guess he's have to order one pair to try it out. As far as the smell fading, do you think it helps that the hose are in a zip lock bag?

--------------------

Posts: 323 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not sure if nylons loose their smell faster then socks...but I've had gfs send me some potent socks double ziplock bagged. They need to be sealed 'fresh' so the moisture helps in keeping the odor longer.
Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
acebg
Elite Trooper
Member # 2056

Icon 14 posted      Profile for acebg   Author's Homepage   Email acebg   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You're a lucky guy.

--------------------

Saffron
Elite Trooper
Member # 42786

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Saffron   Author's Homepage   Email Saffron   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by AceCorr:
The problem with buying smelly hose or socks online is the smell fades really quickly. There is also the problem of not liking the smell, not all foot odor is pleasant.

Omg you should buy my pair of high boots off of me...that smell won't disappear! Every time I change from my boots to shoes at work...I get a huge whiff of stinky feet... [Smile]

Saffron

--------------------
 -
www.saffronfootbabe.com

Posts: 305 | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Saffron:
quote:
Originally posted by AceCorr:

Omg you should buy my pair of high boots off of me...that smell won't disappear! Every time I change from my boots to shoes at work...I get a huge whiff of stinky feet... [Smile]

Saffron

Saffron, maybe you could charge for guys to take 'sniff shots' off those boots;)
Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links