Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Elegantbarefeet Foot Party in Los Angeles 2-22-13 (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Elegantbarefeet Foot Party in Los Angeles 2-22-13
elegantbarefeet Foot Lounge- LA
Elite Trooper
Member # 45862

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elegantbarefeet Foot Lounge- LA   Author's Homepage   Email elegantbarefeet Foot Lounge- LA   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
www.elegantbarefeet.com

Foot fetish Party in Los Angeles.
February 22nd, 2013
7pm to 12am.

20+ girls normal type of girls. Like the girls you meet everyday on your normal life.
foot models

for more details, visit our website or email us at
[EMAIL]elegantbarefeet@gmail.com [/EMAIL]

--------------------
www.elegantbarefeet.com
feet all over your face

Posts: 252 | Registered: Jan 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This event looks pretty good. I saw some pictures you posted of the girls and they look tempting. I'm a guy who loves to lick and sniff as well, so you can imagine my enthusiasm. [Drool]

Even more impressive was that you were transparent enough to post some pictures of yourself licking and smelling these girls feet. Brother, you and me are like one in the same when it comes to love of feet and I plan on attending one of these parties when I can make it out to LA.

In the past, I was skeptical of smaller foot party organizers due to a shady "fatback" who talked the talk and never walked the walk. The pics you've shared though, prove that you are the real deal and that you know what it's like to get feet!

Maybe I'm being too harsh on the other organizer who gave smaller foot parties a bad name, but he was a guy who probably couldn't get feet if his life depended on it and all he did was talk a fake game. I'm glad to see there is new life being bred into the smaller foot party scenes where younger guys like me can get a real treat!

[ February 09, 2013, 09:50 PM: Message edited by: Tyler D. ]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sonomafaculty1
Loyal Member
Member # 20421

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sonomafaculty1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awesome! I saw many girls from GFB.com would be going. Will any NorCalFeet girls also be attending??
Posts: 89 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by sonomafaculty1:
Awesome! I saw many girls from GFB.com would be going. Will any NorCalFeet girls also be attending??

Been working on Tessa actually and Alexandra...both are still kinda skiddish since there's jealous stalkers out there who turn away some of the better models.

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18314 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elite Trooper
Member # 45862

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elegantbarefeet Foot Lounge- LA   Author's Homepage   Email elegantbarefeet Foot Lounge- LA   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tyler D., the more parties we have, is for the better. Norcalfeet, had no choice than to do his own parties back in North Cal. If the "other" guys stopped doing foot parties there, at least he had the courage to continue that, and that is a good thing.
I would like all of you guys to know about my first event. Last year, when I only had 2 guys coming and had 7 girls. But, I didn't felt bad, we know it'll take time and we are still working on it. Now, with the supports of some friends. Norcal, goddessesfooboy, we are going places.

You should start something in your town. Is hard to see how all this small towns are all hanging and grabbing from Steve's fame. They use his name to gain access and popularity. Not us, we want to make our own name even if we have to start from the ground.

Once again, to the footmen who make all of this happen. Thank you guys for at least putting some time to mention our name. Sincerely, I'm really thankful, a million times.

peace ya'll

--------------------
www.elegantbarefeet.com
feet all over your face

Posts: 252 | Registered: Jan 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elite Trooper
Member # 45862

But guys. We have to also understand that there are some people who like to keep their identity hidden and let's all respect that, if that is their personal choice. Just like there are guys who are into stinky feet, or foot domination(my favorite, lol). There is sometime for all. Or like me who enjoys been a human ash tray, lol, but that is another story.(by the way, I really enjoy that,). So, haters, fat guys, skinny dudes, weirdo guys, Mexicans, Europeas, stalkers, if we all love feet, let's just have a good time. And please, let's not scare these girls. Let's make them feel welcome at all times.

--------------------
www.elegantbarefeet.com
feet all over your face

Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by NorcalfeetStudios:
lol not transparent enough ASL...too bad those pics of Fred aren't you are they? So funny watching you grovel at someone who obliterated you.

Someone sounds a little angry and disappointed. [Love]

Just provide me with public permission and I will post the secret pics of yourself that you tried to clean up off the net all these years, so you can finally take pride and accept who you are. [Fingers Crossed]

[ February 09, 2013, 09:53 PM: Message edited by: Tyler D. ]

--------------------

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sonomafaculty1
Loyal Member
Member # 20421

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sonomafaculty1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tessa and Alexandra? Wow, that would be awesome!! [Fingers Crossed] Please tell me they are leaning towards a "Yes".
Posts: 89 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Tessa and Alexandra? Wow, that would be awesome!! [Fingers Crossed] Please tell me they are leaning towards a "Yes".

Yeah Tessa is closer to a yes than Alexandra, she is a little older and horny lol Alexandra is still innocent at 20 yet...give her time, at least she likes guys to look at and play with her feet [Jerkoff]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18314 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sonomafaculty1
Loyal Member
Member # 20421

Awesome, good to hear. Would love a session with either of them! [Thumbs Up]
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

quote:
Awesome, good to hear. Would love a session with either of them! [Thumbs Up]

Yes both girls are awesome and are worth the cash to get a session with. I prefer them outside the parties though, since sloppy seconds with some other guys' saliva is gross. Parties are great for some, not all. [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
 -

Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

quote:
Originally posted by NorcalfeetStudios:
sloppy seconds with some other guys' saliva is gross. Parties are great for some, not all.

I agree to some degree, but I like foot parties though! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------

-Tyler D.

NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Yeah they are fun to have those hot girls at your disposal so to speak. You should check out these ones EBF put on, much larger scale than the ones I did in Sacramento. [Big Grin]

--------------------
 -

Elite Trooper
Member # 45862

At least, these events are also good to meet all these wonderful girls at once, and on the same venue. Let's now forget that there are some guys who wouldn't have the courage to ask a girl about their feet. Not even to compliment them. They are shy and are afraid to be rejected by these girls. A foot lounge is a dream come true for them where they can let go of their inner inhibitions and adore feet at open heart.

ps. I was one of them. And I still find more along my road.

@norcal, with your website, you have your own private party.

--------------------
www.elegantbarefeet.com
feet all over your face

Sol
All Pro Poster
Member # 2476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sol   Email Sol   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Are any of the models prone to having smelly feet?
Posts: 700 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links