Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Idris Elba one of us?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Idris Elba one of us?
c4urself
Board Regular
Member # 45304

Icon 1 posted      Profile for c4urself   Email c4urself   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
First Bradley Cooper, now Stringer Bell? I can't find the actual interview in GQ UK but according to this link (don't know this site so take it with a grain of salt) Idris is directing a foot focused episode of a British tv series and he comes right out and admits it. Can anybody with access to the uk GQ confirm?

NZCity Article http://home.nzcity.co.nz/news/article.aspx?id=161201&fm=newsmain%2Cnrhl

Posts: 35 | Registered: Sep 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
morefeetplz
Major Player
Member # 2698

Icon 1 posted      Profile for morefeetplz   Email morefeetplz   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You beat me to the post! LOL! I read this article yesterday and was very proud to have a foot fetish. It's great having stars stand up for their fetish and not be shy sharing it.
Posts: 177 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ddash1985   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My brotha lol.

Great actor and glad he is 1 of us.

--------------------
http://clips4sale.com/store/39867

To buy pics or clips contact me @
mustseefeet@yahoo.com

For all Foot Requests or questions contact @
mustseefeet@yahoo.com

Posts: 1684 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jediofthefeet
The Legend
Member # 1463

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jediofthefeet   Author's Homepage   Email jediofthefeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
D you read how he deflected both possible attacks? First, when Anna Friel gave her opinion of his foot fetish, he simply replied, "I know". He didn't try to defend his fondness in any way, shape, or form.

Second, he said he knew how it developed, but didn't go into details about it.

Big celebs have crack teams of publicists and management who keep them in line, and advise them on what to and not to say.

He then went on to discuss his love of writing, and said what he would do if he had carte blanche with it.

These are lessons lots of us on here can apply in our lives when it comes to women, friends, and family.

--------------------
You must do what you feel is right, of course-Obi Wan Kenobi

Posts: 2662 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If this is the case, I think he may definitely one of the more bad ass high profile members of our brotherhood.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Donkeyjack
Board Regular
Member # 45889

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Donkeyjack   Email Donkeyjack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A lot of black women like him.

Now, they won't think it is gross.

Posts: 15 | Registered: Jan 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
c4urself
Board Regular
Member # 45304

Icon 1 posted      Profile for c4urself   Email c4urself   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Apparently he's been open about his foot fetish for years. Check out this quote from essence from way back in 2004:

"I have a foot fetish. I guess it's because you never see a woman's feet unless they're wrapped around your shoulders."

I think it's great we have a black celeb of his stature who's into feet and open about it. Just imagine all the feet he has probably gotten over the years.

Posts: 35 | Registered: Sep 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJFoot
The Legend
Member # 37988

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJFoot   Email RJFoot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
He was very good in Prometheus and it was refreshing that he is so honest about his fetish. Seems like a cool guy!

--------------------
"For me, the most beautiful aspect of the female foot is the soft, sensual, feminine curves of the soles to the crowning glory of the toes"

Posts: 2814 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm pretty sure Idris Elba is gay. I've heard many reports. But hey, if he likes feet, good for him.

--------------------
"Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Donkeyjack
Board Regular
Member # 45889

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Donkeyjack   Email Donkeyjack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Keyfeet:
I'm pretty sure Idris Elba is gay. I've heard many reports. But hey, if he likes feet, good for him.

No, he isn't.
Posts: 15 | Registered: Jan 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
He may not be. I haven't slept with him to know for sure. I've just heard reports.

--------------------
"Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeTrOiT
All Pro Poster
Member # 37598

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeTrOiT   Email DeTrOiT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, it was reported that he was seen leaving a gay bar in London...Though I have never been to a gay bar and have no desire to be any where near one, that doesn't mean that he is gay...If a gay person goes to a straight bar, it doesn't make them straight.

--------------------
...Flawless and Perfect in every way...When I grow up..I'M MOVING TO BRAZIL...lol

Posts: 507 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kingler
Major Player
Member # 40920

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kingler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There was an episode of Luther that dealt with a fetish murderer, part of which involved feet. I had no idea he as an actor was into it too. That makes him even greater in my books.

Has anyone else seen Luther? Incredible series that just finished airing. There are only 10 episodes spread over 3 series.

Posts: 219 | Registered: Oct 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I go to gay bars all the time. I have gay friends. Being at a gay bar means nothing.

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links