Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Does the look of her feet matter even if she can still get the "job" done?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Does the look of her feet matter even if she can still get the "job" done?
climax
All Pro Poster
Member # 6641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for climax   Email climax   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You're dating a girl whose feet arent that great looking, perhaps to big for your liking or veiny etc, but she does great footjobs and is good with most foot related activities.

Would that be ok for you or do they HAVE to look great for you to enjoy said activities?

[ February 13, 2013, 12:18 AM: Message edited by: climax ]

Posts: 505 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
larrrr
Major Player
Member # 42092

Icon 1 posted      Profile for larrrr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's a situation where I'd have to decide whether her openness and greatness to the foot activities would outweigh her feet. If she turned me on in other ways such as her face, personality, etc... then I'd stick around for as long as it would work out.
Posts: 206 | Registered: Feb 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dbacks1969
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26882

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dbacks1969   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For myself, she has to have nice looking feet and face.

--------------------
The Oracle told me "SEXY FEMALE FEET MAKE YOU POWERLESS"

Posts: 1378 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Neptune   Author's Homepage   Email Red Neptune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by dbacks9534:
For myself, she has to have nice looking feet and face.

^

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1717 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsessed
All Pro Poster
Member # 45603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsessed   Email Footsessed   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wouldn't want anything to do with nasty feet, foot snob here ha

--------------------
Foot lover for as long as I can remember... Willing to meet in the Uk

Posts: 957 | Registered: Nov 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I could sacrifice a little in the looks department but not too much.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If they weren't nice shapely sniffers the way I like, I'd probably enjoy a few of her expert footjobs, but she would be out the door soon enough.

[Cool]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fwrinkledsoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fwrinkledsoles   Email Fwrinkledsoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Women feet does matter to me. However, I does like women with big feet and veiny arches and most of all very wrinkly soles

--------------------
http://s385.photobucket.com/user/fwrinkledsoles/media/Donna00.jpg.html

Posts: 1112 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spotlight
The Legend
Member # 25079

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spotlight   Email Spotlight   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If the nail on that big toe isnt how I want it, Im not even bothering to look at the rest of her feet and sure as hell aint intersted in anything else she wants to do with them.
Posts: 3740 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We could still be friends.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
longhitter04
All Pro Poster
Member # 2391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for longhitter04     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Depends....define "aren't that great looking".
Posts: 638 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
desmond
Major Player
Member # 20001

Icon 1 posted      Profile for desmond   Email desmond   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's tough.
I was in this predicament a few years ago.
Nice woman, good woman.
nothing wrong with her feet actually, but they were not the type of feet that get my heart racing.
She indulged me in everything I wished for, so footplay and all the footactivities were permitted and she enjoyed it in her own way.
I'n not so sure why, I;m not the most wanted man out there for the majority of the ladies, but this woman wanted to please me for some reason.
She told me on numerous occasions that she wanted to do what I wanted her to do.
This rubbed me the wrong way, she meant well, but I always told her in response that I didn;t wnat her to do what I want, I wanted her to do what she wants to do and what she decides to do....

It was like she was unsure of what I wanted her to do or act like.
BUt All I wanted was for her to be herself, in life in general and also towards me.

So she had no clue how to act because she wanted to act the way I wanted her to....

But when it came to sex, we men, we're easy to figure out, she discovered my footfetish almost instantly, it might have been only a few minutes after our first kiss, because we kissed for the first time while I was at her place and
after we were done kissing like crazy, we settled down for a bit on the couch and she threw her legs on my lap.
Yeah, I was screwed, she noticed almost right away that I couldn;t stop peaking at her feet.

well, she always wanted to act and be the way that I wanted her to be, even though I always told her to do what she wanted to do and be herself...
but when it came to sex, I was defenseless ofcourse, haha.
she discovered my footfetish and she actually threw her feet at me every chance she got...
I'm not complaining at all, I loved it with a passion ofcourse, but to be honest....
even though I enjoyed the footplay very much and the way she forced her feet on me every chance she got, I loved it, BUT her personality didn;t click with me the way I wanted to and her feet were oke, but just not the kind of feet that got my heart racing...
even though she loved drowning me in footactivities, her feet weren;t the feet I craved...

I could look at her feet and not be aroused at all..... not because they were nasty, NO not at all, but they were not my kind of feet...

So no, I would say goodbye to the feet....

I also had e female friend, not my girlfriend....
I never touched her or her feet, no relationship or anything, no one night nonsense....
She was a godo woman, co-worker of mine, older lady, divorced, two kids....
I liekd her, but not as a girlfriend ofcourse...
she was about ten years older than me, 2 kids, she was in her early 40's....
not inteested in me at all in that way and I wasn;t interested in her in that way either, BUT
MY GOD...!!!!
it took a long time, but one day, during the summer, I came to visit her at her house, her kids were at home too, playing in the garden, it was summervacation.... I was there just visiting, catching up with her and some other woman was there too, her niece or something...
but MY GOD, this was the first time that I actually saw her feet...!!!
I was not interested in her at all, really, but damnit she had the most incredible feet...!!!
Not the perfect feet, but they were perfect to me, personally I love big feet and long toes and I never gave this lady a second thought, she was kind of short, maybe 5 foot 3 or something and she always wore these small looking kind of shoes to work, the kind of shoes that make a womans feet look small, so I never gave her feet a second thought....
then I saw her in her house that summer, first in her house only with socks on, they were thin socks and it bothered me, bcause I could already see that, to my surprise, she had very very very long toes and big feet.
we went into the garden, with ehr niece and her two kids, just to sit and drink some juice...
she really had no idea how attractive her feet could be to some of us... because she actually talked aboutit to, I was dying...
wen we went into the garden, she took of her socks (killed me in the process, haha) and stepped into some flip flops....
I liked and respected her as a co-worker and somehat of a friend, btu I couldn;t keep myself from sneeking a peak every now and then under the table at her surprisingly big feet and long toes in those flip-flops....
then suddenly she started talking about her ex-husband, no trashtalking, but she mentioned that he told her she had manly hands, hahaha.
which sounded kind of funny, so I laughed, but then she went on, talking about how she has always been insecure about her big hands and his comments kind of hurt her, so I ofcourse said I was sorry and I actually said that I thought her hands were quite nice and I meant it, I always noticed her hands, they were big, yes, but just like I like big womens feet, I also love women with big hands and those long fingers, maybe I;m nuts, but I think it's very attractive....
and then she went on to her feet, my god....
she didn;t put her feet on the table, which was a shame, but she started rambling and went from her hands to her big feet, she said she always hated her feet, because they were way to big for her height...
she was right, her feet were a size 40EUROPEAN size and she's only about 5ft3 if I'm not mistaken, about 1m61cm tall....
small woman, very big feet and crazy sexy long toes....
but she hated her big feet and I didn't have the guts to tell her that her fet were beautifull, with ehr kisd there and her niece, this might have come across as too creepy, but I told her that I always noticed her wearing shoes that appear very small, the shoes arent small, but the shape of the shoes make them appear to be small, I told her that and I also told her that she should realize that although she's very insecure about ehr feet, I could almost promise her that big feet will not be an issue for a man...!!!

The setting was not right for comments on how beautifull I thought her feet were....
I don;t want to give us footguys a bad reputation...!!! hahaha
But if we would have been alone, I would have asked her if she would be comfortable to show me her big feet, although I had peeked at them already, but then I would have been able to tell her that I personally thought she had very attractive feet...

I never got the chance to do so, but I might still do and if the opportunity presents self, I will jump at the opportunity...!!!!

she;s a good woman, good mother, great at her job.... I would never disrespect this woman in any way, but I;m a huge fan of feet and hers are awesome, so if she ever has the nerve to bring up the fact that she feels insecure about her big feet, I will have to take a stand for female feetlovers and tell her that her feet are insanely attractive....!!!

I never touched this woman, maybe I shook her hand when we first met at the job...
so no footactivity...!!! but I lvoe her fet and would pick them over the feet of my ex, my ex indulged me in my footfetish like crazy, but to be honest... the feet of my co-worker friend, I would pick those feet over my exgirls feet any day....
Just looking at the feet of this co-worker gets me more turned on then actual footfetishaction with my exgirls feet....
sounds insane, but it;s true....
It would be safe and wise for my co-worker to never even only wear socks or flip-flops wehen I;m around.... I will not be able to stand up for long periods of time...!!! haha

hope you liked reading this long ass boring story of mine...!!!

Posts: 225 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oppressus
Loyal Member
Member # 36433

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oppressus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Same as asking would you have sex with an ugly girl even though she has a hole to get the job done?

aw hell no! same goes with feet for me!

Posts: 70 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jak
Hall Of Famer
Member # 7343

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jak   Email Jak   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can't bend on this at all. If her feet aren't my type, I don't want them. Serious snob here. Haha.

At the LEAST she has to have decent nailbed length. That's a must. I'm disgusted by tiny toenails.

Posts: 1251 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aerodrew
All Pro Poster
Member # 2682

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aerodrew   Author's Homepage   Email aerodrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yah, call me shallow... The first thing I look at are her toenail beds. They have to be full and deep with nice toenails on the longer side.

If not... do pass go, do not collect $200.

Posts: 749 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links