Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Foot Fetish PUA Bootcamp (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Foot Fetish PUA Bootcamp
jediofthefeet
The Legend
Member # 1463

Icon 2 posted      Profile for jediofthefeet   Author's Homepage   Email jediofthefeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Many of us men wonder how some guys get laid like rockstars. And its not always the ones you think, such as the military officials, politicians, lawyers, college and pro athletes, rappers, musicians, professional actors, etc.
I'm talking the pothead who sat next to you in class making C's and worse, the jerk who always seemed to forget or come up short on his girlfriend's birthday, the a--hole who always pushed girls buttons, yet they never tired of him, the dude who comes in late to work because he was just with a girl he just met, the fellow who doesn't have a car, yet has girls driving from dozens of miles away to come see him, and the guy who you wouldn't think had a shot in the world with your dream girl, yet just got her number, and is meeting her later for ???

OK, some of them are deemed as Naturals...while others are called Pick Up Artists (PUA's).
Ever saw the movies "Hitch" or "Crazy Stupid Love"? Pickup Artists.

Ever saw the movie "An Officer and a Gentleman"? Natural.

The best of the best are called Master Pickup Artists (MPUA's). They represent the top 1 percent [ah, there is that term again] of the
PUA community. And they charge thousands of dollars for 2-3 day-night bootcamps to teach others how to get women.

BTW, for those of you who don't know, PUA bootcamps are International. They have bootcamps in the US, Canada, Australia, London, France, Germany, Phillipines, Croatia, Romania, etc.

So...here is the question I pose. If SummerHeat, CaliforniaBeachFeet, Pedisole Junction, Candid Stinky Soles, Fred SweetSoles, The National Park, and Foot Fetish Trinidad were to offer Foot Fetish PUA Bootcamps, would you signup and pay for them?

[ February 17, 2013, 10:19 AM: Message edited by: jediofthefeet ]

--------------------
You must do what you feel is right, of course-Obi Wan Kenobi

Posts: 2661 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ddash1985   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is just to funny/to much.

Man,it ain't that serious lol.

What they have is the will to keep going if they are told No or worse.

The no doesn't stop them from moving on to the next person who might be willing to pose.

--------------------
http://clips4sale.com/store/39867

To buy pics or clips contact me @
mustseefeet@yahoo.com

For all Foot Requests or questions contact @
mustseefeet@yahoo.com

Posts: 1684 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I used to be really into the PUA stuff when I was younger. It definitely turned my dating life around....or at the very least unlocked my potential.

Now? No. I'm good. Picking up women is no prob.

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Learned that stuff many years ago and it changed my life for the better. Used the knowledge for my perverted "feet-getting" purposes LOL and it has definitely made life more fun.

I bet if they set up a Foot Fetish PUA Bootcamp, there would be tons of guys out there who would want to sign up and learn how to get feet. Most of the guys who sign up probably would not have the dedication to learning the PUA trade though.

It doesn't just zap into a guys mind, and then he's like the foot fetish pussy General. The stuff takes time to learn and lots of practice. Then, and after many years, a MPUA can call himself the foot fetish pussy General [Bow Down] [Bow Down] [Jerkoff]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can it cure ugly?

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
longhitter04
All Pro Poster
Member # 2391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for longhitter04     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I remember watching "The Pickup Artist" on MTV a while back. While a couple things were dead on, most of it just made me roll my eyes.

If it's anything like the show, I can tell you that the girls I know would see right through it and laugh you out of the bar if you tried it with them.

I suppose it might work with very young, and *ahem* immature (read: not so bright) girls.

Posts: 638 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arch_Analyst
Elite Trooper
Member # 28756

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arch_Analyst     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lol, not a chance.

Aside from the occasional dry spell, I haven't had consistent issues "getting girls" since I was in middle school.

Frankly, I've always thought the PUA thing was lame.

I don't believe one can really teach another how to "get girls." It's a process that is learned from experience in the field, not going to seminars and listening to "experts."

Figure out who you really are and then be yourself, not a "nice" guy. Develop a social life and find your niche. Grow some nads and approach liberally with confidence. Don't allow rejection to cripple your will or allow you to become bitter. There's your 1500 dollar course in four sentences, for free.

Posts: 460 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
to be honest, i'd pay for a foot fetish PUA
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by BlackHxC88:

[Thumbs Up] you could use it bro!

you'll go from this: [Bow Down]

to this: [Mmm]

--------------------

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

I was trying to put you on to this stuff years ago.

Not too late to start.

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by GQguy:
quote:

I was trying to put you on to this stuff years ago.

Not too late to start.

not into using "negs" or any of that "shitting on a girl in order to make her like her" stuff.
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
edelbrock
Elite Trooper
Member # 17055

Icon 1 posted      Profile for edelbrock   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Arch_Analyst:

Figure out who you really are and then be yourself, not a "nice" guy. Develop a social life and find your niche. Grow some nads and approach liberally with confidence. Don't allow rejection to cripple your will or allow you to become bitter. There's your 1500 dollar course in four sentences, for free.

Yo son, nail on the head with that one.

A nice guy is someone who loses themselves in doing anything a girl wants. Women don't usually go for this (even if it appears that its what they want). They want a man who has his own agenda. That's why douchebags are more likely to get women... because they do things for themselves (that and the fact that a nice guys actions/behavior will become drudgingly predictable which simply isnt fun). That's where the asshole thing comes in. Its supposed to show that the man puts himself first or some subconsious bullshit like that and theres truth to it. A man must take care of himself before he can take care of others...

With that being said... I dont think being a pua gives u the ability to pick up any girl you please. I think it just helps you pick up women in general (which isn't so hard) which will include some knock outs that u ordinarily wouldn't have had enough confidence to approach.

--------------------
www.joeysfeetgirls.com
Twitter/IG: @joeysfeetgirls

Posts: 260 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
omega2215
Loyal Member
Member # 37955

Icon 1 posted      Profile for omega2215     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by jediofthefeet:
Many of us men wonder how some guys get laid like rockstars. And its not always the ones you think, such as the military officials, politicians, lawyers, college and pro athletes, rappers, musicians, professional actors, etc.
I'm talking the pothead who sat next to you in class making C's and worse, the jerk who always seemed to forget or come up short on his girlfriend's birthday, the a--hole who always pushed girls buttons, yet they never tired of him, the dude who comes in late to work because he was just with a girl he just met, the fellow who doesn't have a car, yet has girls driving from dozens of miles away to come see him, and the guy who you wouldn't think had a shot in the world with your dream girl, yet just got her number, and is meeting her later for ???

OK, some of them are deemed as Naturals...while others are called Pick Up Artists (PUA's).
Ever saw the movies "Hitch" or "Crazy Stupid Love"? Pickup Artists.

Ever saw the movie "An Officer and a Gentleman"? Natural.

The best of the best are called Master Pickup Artists (MPUA's). They represent the top 1 percent [ah, there is that term again] of the
PUA community. And they charge thousands of dollars for 2-3 day-night bootcamps to teach others how to get women.

BTW, for those of you who don't know, PUA bootcamps are International. They have bootcamps in the US, Canada, Australia, London, France, Germany, Phillipines, Croatia, Romania, etc.

So...here is the question I pose. If SummerHeat, CaliforniaBeachFeet, Pedisole Junction, Candid Stinky Soles, Fred SweetSoles, The National Park, and Foot Fetish Trinidad were to offer Foot Fetish PUA Bootcamps, would you signup and pay for them?

Never go full retard.
Posts: 85 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

LOL [Laugh]

--------------------

-Tyler D.

NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hilarious watching non PUA's discuss how,who and where to get advice to be a PUA on the internet...thanks for the entertainment. My advice, just go out and do it and don't analyze how others do it. Find your own way.

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18302 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links