Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » National Fashionistas -- Week 2. Foot Fetish Hollywood, Vogue and Glamour. (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: National Fashionistas -- Week 2. Foot Fetish Hollywood, Vogue and Glamour.
18th Floor
Elite Trooper
Member # 35007

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 18th Floor   Email 18th Floor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by DSW:
Marisa Miller, being the girl of the AFC is not going to start the season 0-2 and I voted for her this week.

For the first time that match is starting to generate some interest because at one time Marisa's lead over Ashley was huge. Now Tisdale is within reach. This is an amazing turn of events if Tisdale can inch ever closer to her. This match is well deserving of being the Classic of the Week. Foot fashion industry is right about Tisdale rising to the occasion when she's up against someone with a history of dominating the competition. I don't know what the hell is going on here, but this Tisdale thing leaves me speechless!

Another match worth paying attention to is that Jessica Lowndes match against Longoria. I think Longoria is serious about getting the most out of this season. They have been neck and neck all week.

Posts: 448 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
18th Floor
Elite Trooper
Member # 35007

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 18th Floor   Email 18th Floor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by nusuth:
wow. this just goes to show you how freaking busy i have been in my offline life.. i missed out completely on the first week of this amazing competition. i did vote this time but i'll have to come back later for a better discussion of the match ups.

as always, your passion is evident National.

There you go! I asked about you earlier. Last week was amazing. I know you not a fan of Candice in this contest. If you were to ignore that part, you would also agree that last week was an amazing time to be a fan of this contest. National had details of the actual shoes Olivia and Nina wore, including the price tag. It's a feature I always love about this contest and it was nice seeing that again to kick off a new season. Kate Upton dominated the conversation for being on the cover of that Swimsuit Issue for the second year in a row, National gave us a history lesson on the Swimsuit Issue, even going as far as showing the link to every single page of the first one way back in 1965 or whenever that was.

You'll be also glad to hear that Audrina won last week in amazing fashion over my girl, AnnaLynne! I must say that she looks STUNNING this week.

The biggest reason to tune in this year is to see if Candice can make win it all for the third time in as many years. This season is going to be sick!

Posts: 448 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footcenter
Board Regular
Member # 34062

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footcenter   Email footcenter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you are a huge fan of any of the girls in here, you just getting excited and getting nervous at the same time because a lot of these matches are still too close to call at the time I'm typing this. You can't make a safe bet on a lot of these matches because a girl who currently has the lead can lose it when the matches are over, and vice versa.

It is getting interesting, as 18th floor pointed out, that Tisdale is closing in on Miller. Now the world will see if Tisdale has it in her to pull another humongous win. But for me, I'm getting all nervous for Victoria. Can't believe she now has the lead. I certainly hope she can hold it.

Posts: 49 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DSW
Major Player
Member # 35008

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DSW   Email DSW   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm still sticking to my prediction that Miller will win. I didn't expect Tisdale to make a huge comeback to make it close, but Miller will be added to that list of those who was humiliated by Ashley. Remember, she can't afford to have a terrible start if you're the official girl of the AFC.

And Candice continues to show us the goods in ways that we haven't seen anywhere else in the celeb foot fetish forums. Candice is for National and he gets to get access to all the Candice hidden treasure, because that's what her pictures were. I know I'm not the only one in here, but I couldn't help but putting my nose up against the screed and wishing I can sniff her bare ass in those pictures as those panties are way up in her ass crack. Hey, if those pictures are posted, I'm going to talk about it.

I don't think Audrina is ready to let Victoria take the lead in that division. Looking at Audrina's pictures, I bet she's probably looking for something she can wear in the weeks to come during the season. It's probably a preview of what she has in store for us. Love it. [Smile]

Posts: 221 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jensen
Major Player
Member # 33746

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jensen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice looks on both Jennifer Aniston and Annalynne McCord. Nice to see the portrait shots of Aniston. Also love the outfit Aniston has on. Seems like she's calmed her nerves after getting routed last week.

Also Menonous has some very sexy soles, which I enjoyed looking at throughout the week. She would attract so much attention from foot guys as they walk by in front of her at the pool with her soles exposed for us to get a great view of. I hope she has a great year.

Posts: 133 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footfetish&martini
Major Player
Member # 34060

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footfetish&martini   Email footfetish&martini   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Looking at Audrina's pictures, I bet she's probably looking for something she can wear in the weeks to come during the season. It's probably a preview of what she has in store for us. Love it. [Smile]

I love it, too. Lovely smile as she looks through the different clothes on those racks. She can probably buy everything that's there considering the kind of money she has. Audrina looks great in these pictures. However, she'll look better with this on [Smile] : http://www.imagebam.com/image/b3fd73238010753

It's kind of bitter sweet when you think about Audrina's match because she's facing Victoria. Justice has very cute feet and you don't want to see her go down. I didn't want to have to make this choice, but since National gave us this match, we are left with no other choice but to vote between those two.

To make my week even better, I just need Carmen to win this match. Starting off at 1-0 is great. 2-0 starts to reassure you that your girl is on the right track.

Posts: 110 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Duffy
Major Player
Member # 33742

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Duffy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Like Nusuth, I also missed out on the last week of this amazing contest. However, I did take a look at all the comments posted and how the matches went last week just so that I can catch myself up to speed with what's going on this week. Last week looked incredible and I wish I was there to join in the party.

Looks like the only sure victory this week is Kate Upton's match against Petra. Mila Kunis is very hot, but so is Jennifer Hawkins. Amazing beauty with amazingly beautiful feet. She's the complete package from head to every toe. I would've voted for her last week over Heidi Klum. If she wins this week and next week, she might be a new dark horse of the NFC aside from Tisdale. National has a great eye and he definitely found a winner with Hawkins. For Kunis, it would suck starting 0-2, but if you're Mila, you know you're not going to end the season with a losing record. I'm going to count on a winning streak that'll put her right back in this thick of things. I'm assuming that Hawkins will hold on to her lead and win this because jaw droppers like her are very hard to vote against.

quote:

And Candice continues to show us the goods in ways that we haven't seen anywhere else in the celeb foot fetish forums. Candice is for National and he gets to get access to all the Candice hidden treasure, because that's what her pictures were. I know I'm not the only one in here, but I couldn't help but putting my nose up against the screed and wishing I can sniff her bare ass in those pictures as those panties are way up in her ass crack. Hey, if those pictures are posted, I'm going to talk about it.

[Laugh]

Dude, you're absolutely right. How many guys have also kissed her ass when you enlarged those pictures? The best part about that one picture with the black stalkings and the black shoes is that you can imagine the sound they make when Candice removes the shoes, all leathery 'n stuff.

Brooklyn's look great as well. But Candice wants our votes even more.

And my girl, Megan Fox. Like I did last year, I'm pushing for a Megan/Rosie finals. Two badasses from each class going against each other in a Micheal Bay epic classic explosion thriller this summer!

Posts: 196 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
18th Floor
Elite Trooper
Member # 35007

quote:
Originally posted by National:
To answer your question, there was one other girl who I thought about making the Official Symbol of the NFC. It was Petra Němcová. Petra was first on my mind.

Thanks for taking your time to answer my question. It was like reading a tell-all into your mindset when selecting someone to be an Official Symbol of either the AFC or NFC. I was quite surprised to learn that Petra Nemcova was also up for consideration. With Candice, you saw her for the first time and immediately knew that she was the right girl for the job. What an amazing turn of events that then lead her to win back-to-back championships.

Candice has become something very special. This season will be paid attention to very closely because either Candice will be champ once more or someone will knock her off the playoffs or prevent her from making the playoffs to begin with. We will all be there to see who that girl will be if that were to happen.

National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As you can all see, the time limit for placing your votes will expire at twelve noon, US Easten time. Usually, I would have the matches be over with twelve hours earlier, at around midnight where I live. It was about six hours after I posted the matches for this week when I finally realized the mistake I made with the time I wanted things to end. I could've deleted the entire thread just to reset the end time, but by that time we were starting to get a good number of voters placing their picks for the week. Besides, when I realized my mistake six hours after the fact, I didn't want to start it all over only to shorten the time limit by twelve hours. I would've done it had I noticed my error maybe 30 minutes after I posted the matches. But after six hours, it was pretty much too late to do anything about it, I felt.

So my special treat for you guys is the extended 12 hours of voting. For the matches that are still close, it's the ladies chance to either extend the lead or for some of the other ladies to take advantage of the extra time by bypassing her opponent to change the lead.

Starting next week, we will return to our regular end time for all these matches.

-- National

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
THE STANDINGS
UPDATED

(The first number next to each name is for the number of wins. The second number stands for her losses. The third is for the number of ties. The last number is her winning percentage.)

American Female Class

Division I

Jessica Alba 2-0-0-1.000
Olivia Wilde 1-1-0-.500
Nina Dobrev 0-2-0-.000
Selena Gomez 0-2-0-.000

Division II

Bar Refaeli 2-0-0-1.000
Rosie Huntington-Whiteley 2-0-0-1.000
Maria Menounos 1-1-0-.500
Marisa Miller 0-2-0-.000

Division III

Carmen Electra 2-0-0-1.000
Jessica Lowndes 2-0-0-1.000
Kim Kardashian 0-2-0-.000
Stacy Keibler 0-2-0-.000

Division IV

Eva Longoria 1-1-0-.500
Irina Shayk 1-1-0-.500
Jenny McCarthy 1-1-0-.500
Abigail Clancy 0-2-0-.000

--

National Female Class

Division I

Kate Upton 2-0-0-1.000
Ashley Tisdale 1-1-0-.500
Jennifer Aniston 1-1-0-.500
Mila Kunis 0-2-0-.000

Division II

Audrina Patridge 2-0-0-1.000
Victoria Justice 1-1-0-.500
Katy Perry 1-1-0-.500
Kristen Stewart 1-1-0-.500

Division III

Candice Swanepoel 2-0-0-1.000
Brooklyn Decker 1-1-0-.500
Megan Fox 1-1-0-.500
Petra Němcová 0-2-0-.000

Division IV

Heidi Klum 2-0-0-1.000
Jennifer Hawkins 1-1-0-.500
Maggie Grace 1-1-0-.500
AnnaLynne McCord 0-2-0-.000

----

Another interesting week, as we put a close on another fantastic week in the National Fashionistas.

I'm only going to touch on two or three things this week. For one thing, let's remember that it's only Week 2 of the regular season. People love to jump to conclusions still about who will make the playoffs this year. Yes, it's fun to speculate because we all do, myself included. It's part of what makes our discussions and debate very lively and this a reason why this contest is the most successful of its kind.

Even though we're done with the second week of this season, I'm going to throw out some stats anyway. A strong argument can be made that even though it's only Week 2, even though the playoffs doesn't start until June, an argument will be made by a lot of people that the following stats are meaningless. I'll give them to you anyway just to see if anyone else will jump to more conclusions, just to see if these stats will mess with anyone's head.

The first statistic is that your girl has a better chance of NOT making the playoffs at 0-2, than she is of making the playoffs at 2-0.

Chances of Making the Playoffs After the First Two Weeks of the Season,
Both Extremes,
All-Time

2-0 ... 73 Percent made the playoffs.
0-2 ... 89 Percent did NOT make the playoffs.

That statistic is a sample that involves 105 instances throughout the history is this event. So 105 cases of a girl starting the season either at 2-0 or 0-2 is something you might want to pay attention to. I'm not going to apply the stastic of those who started the season 1-1 because that's something I want to leave to the imaginations of everyone who's reading this.

Another stat involves only the women who are defending division champions. In this contest, since there are eight divisions in total, there can only be eight division champions.

Number of Defending Division Champions who Started the Season 0-2,
All-Time

2012 - 5
2011 - 2
2010 - 2
2009 - 0

For example, 2008 was our first season. Of the eight division champions that year, none of them started the season 0-2 in 2009. Of the eight girls who won their divisions in 2009, only two of them started the 2010 Season at 0-2, and so on. Perhaps by judging from the fact that five defending division champs currently stand at 0-2, that could give us an indication that more people's taste are changing as the years go on, perhaps adding more unpredictability to how things might turn out. It could be an indication that the new women I bring into this contest are having more powerful sways over how to influence the people's vote. If not, then most, or even all of the defending division champs, will be right back at the top at 2-0. Irina Shayk is the only defending division champ who is tied for first place in her division record-wise. I say "record-wise" because if I applied the tie-breaking procedure, it could be the case that Longoria is technically in first of her division through some loophole that's in the fine print somewhere. I only do the tie breakers at the end of the season because I don't have the time to do so as the season goes along.

In any event, I'll get back to you guys in a few weeks when I apply the percentages of women making the playoffs after their first four matches of the season. Those stats give percentages that are a bit more accurate.

Marisa Miller is one of two girls in history to make the Finals Classic one year and start the following season 0-2. The other person to do that was Kim Kardashian. She failed to make the playoffs after an 0-2 start that year. Speaking of Miller, let's talk about her right now.

--

THE DARK HORSE SAVES THE WORLD -- PART III

There are very few women in this contest who have put me at risk of running out of adjectives to describe and explain throughout our course of having witness so many defying moments in Fashionistas' history. Ashley Tisdale is definitely one of them. What she has been able to pull off over the last few years have been nothing less than astonishing. I think astonishing is the word that best describes how to put things in perspective when it comes to this girl. If you are a Dark Horse that is disguised as a main eventer, then you have lived up to that title to its every billing. A dark horse is someone whose abilities or potential for success are concealed, someone who wins against expectations. The term began as horse racing parlance for a race horse that is not known to gamblers and thus is difficult to place betting odds on. But for Tisdale, a lot is known about her, but it's still difficult to make predictions on her matches. She's either feast or famine, depending on her mood.

Back in Week 2 of Season 4, Tisdale shocked the world. At the time, Tisdale faced Kim Kardashian who was the defending world champion. She pulled off the first biggest upset in Fashionistas' history the first person who had won less than 25 percent of her matches and defeat an opponent had won at least 87 1/2 percent of her matches, a stat that only applies to matches in where the two involved participated in at least 10 career matches.

In Week 2 of Season 5, she did it again to defending champion, Candice Swanepoel. By that time, Tisdale was a proven winner. However, it was still shocking to see, as Candice was heavily favored to win that match, very few people thought that Tisdale would get by Swanepoel.

Now in Week 2 of Season 6, she's pulled off another heist in front of Marisa Miller, who while is not your defending champion, she is someone who won more matches than any other girl since the start of Season 3 (2010). She's also your Official Symbol of the AFC and your two-time defending AFC Champion, in case any new voters of this contest is keeping score.

For Marisa Miller, this is very much unlike her. She's a clear bet to win just about any match. Now she's shocked us by coming up just short again. In fact, you have to go back to Season 1ONE to find the last time she lost two matches in a row (or THREE matches in a row, if you want to include last year's Finals Classic).

For Marisa Miller, these two or three consecutive losses is an inconceivable notion to grasp if you are the Official Symbol of the AFC. For just about anyone else to lose two straight is one thing. For Marisa, this is an entirely different subject, even more so if these losses are those that kick off a brand new season. Perhaps Miller has done so well over the past that she has left us with such high expectations of her. This can explain why I'm on Marisa's case in the way I was harping at Audrina last year. I know who she's facing next week. If she loses that match, that's when I'll have my hand right on top of the panic button. It'll be a question of whether I want to actually push that button.

For Miller, things need to get straighten out. For Bar Refaeli, so far ... so good.

If my count is For Tisdale, she is now the first woman in history to have wins over the Official Symbols of both classes, Marisa Miller and Candice Swanepoel. If you are fans of the underdogs, then Tisdale has saved the world and has placed it under her watch.

-- National

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links