Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Unattractive Woman with Beautiful Feet (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Unattractive Woman with Beautiful Feet
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh yeah, a plain jane with sexy feet would get it from me, especially if she was into footplay. But I also agree with FIASCo, I also like to put face and body into context with the feet I'm worshipping. I can't honestly say I would get with a chick who is mirror-shatteringly ugly for the sake of her otherwise amazing feet.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, feet and face both have to be nice within reason before I will give it a thought. I'd rather have a nicer face and average feet than the other way around for sure.

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18302 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oppressus
Loyal Member
Member # 36433

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oppressus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
why go for an ugly girl with attractive feet when you can go for an attractive girl with attractive feet??
Posts: 70 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr. Manny
Loyal Member
Member # 6895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr. Manny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A girl can be a perfect ten, but if her feet are like those of a troll- she wouldn't interest me. A plain Jane with perfect feet has total foot goddess potential in my eyes if she can get into it with me eventually. I don't bring up the Foot fetish topic for a while. I basically get her hooked by giving her the best head she has ever received. Girls that cum on a regular basis will crave you and really want to go out of their way to keep you by wanting to find out what your kink(s) are. This tactic has reliably worked for me! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Live the life you love or love the life you live!

Posts: 77 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ladiesfootslut
All Pro Poster
Member # 26591

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ladiesfootslut   Email ladiesfootslut   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
man id take feet as long as they are attractive. I don't see in any way, shape, or form, how facial attraction impacts whether or not you like feet. if feet appeal to you and fit your credentials then go for it. I will say that a woman you find attractive does enhance it. it actually makes me feel like I caught a gem so to speak.

--------------------
"There's guys like us with certain feets to accomplish."

Posts: 608 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would and I have.
Posts: 3495 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
edelbrock
Elite Trooper
Member # 17055

Icon 1 posted      Profile for edelbrock   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I certainly will, and have, mess with a girl based soley on the attractiveness of her feet. Does that mean ill carry any sort of meaningful relationship with whether sexually or emotionally? Not likely (yet not impossible. I'm not shallow). But a would a less than pretty face/body stop me from indulging in nice feet? Definitely not. Now I could see a correlation between a sloppy body and unattractive feet so I won't make an all around blanket statement but I'm willing to negotiate. But if I saw a pair of perfect 10s high arched and soft, I don't care if she looks like an albino whoopi Goldberg... I can and have completely focused on feet before and I'm able to do it again.

--------------------
www.joeysfeetgirls.com
Twitter/IG: @joeysfeetgirls

Posts: 260 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yup, I would [Hump]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I don't care if she looks like an albino whoopi Goldberg..
Terrible visual...omg lol WHY?!!!! [Laugh]

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18302 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
edelbrock
Elite Trooper
Member # 17055

Icon 1 posted      Profile for edelbrock   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lol to prove a point! Hahaha

--------------------
www.joeysfeetgirls.com
Twitter/IG: @joeysfeetgirls

Posts: 260 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luvfemfeet6
Board Regular
Member # 46036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luvfemfeet6   Email luvfemfeet6   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ive seen alot of women thats were "ugly" but have fantastic feet i think i would why not
Posts: 34 | Registered: Mar 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mmmtoes
Major Player
Member # 30792

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mmmtoes   Email mmmtoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by oppressus:
why go for an ugly girl with attractive feet when you can go for an attractive girl with attractive feet??

This. The whole package matters, not just her feet.
Posts: 237 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
larrrr
Major Player
Member # 42092

Icon 1 posted      Profile for larrrr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It depends on the degree of unattractiveness and the situation. If she's very open to and enjoys the fetish, that's a plus. I can deal with most faces unless she has acne or bad teeth, with a set of beautiful feet. I've been turned on by a butterfae or two that I saw shoeplay with flats and high heels.
I've seen girls with the faces and body of a model who had some of dullest feet. If I had the chance to be with one of them I could definetly deal with their feet and see them as female feet.

Posts: 206 | Registered: Feb 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links