Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » How to offer to buy a coworker's stinky flats?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: How to offer to buy a coworker's stinky flats?
jediofthefeet
The Legend
Member # 1463

Icon 5 posted      Profile for jediofthefeet   Author's Homepage   Email jediofthefeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have a coworker who is brash, cool, and seemed real. Long story short, after catching her by herself one morning, I gave her a foot rub [just one foot]. Her sock was stinky, and her sneaker was even worse! I told her I wanted her for my foot shoot. She said she'd think about it. Weeks pass, and she is still thinking, then mentions she has a kid and little time. Now she seems less brash and less real.

There is a pair of leopard flats she wears that drive me crazy when I see her wear them. I can tell they must reek to high heck if her socks and sneakers smelled as terrible as they did.

I caught her by herself, after I saw she had a new hairdo [came in on rushing on her day off to do some work], so I figured she got her toes done. I told her I had to see something. I took of her flat, and saw she had a fresh lavender pedicure. As I put her flat back on, she pushed her foot down back into it. The odor what whooshed up nearly made me pass out! I told her it was my favorite color, complimented her hairdo, and left.

My curiosity is settled as far as how her feet look [beautiful with high aches and tiny toes]. And my curiosity about her shoe odor is too. So I kind of care less about if she "finds time" to do the shoot.

Has anyone ever offered to buy a coworker's stinky shoes before?
And if you did, and were successful, how did you go about it?

--------------------
You must do what you feel is right, of course-Obi Wan Kenobi

Posts: 2662 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wouldn't recommend doing anything of that nature in the work place.

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Neptune   Author's Homepage   Email Red Neptune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by FIASCo:
I wouldn't recommend doing anything of that nature in the work place.

This.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1717 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jediofthefeet
The Legend
Member # 1463

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jediofthefeet   Author's Homepage   Email jediofthefeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The older I get, the more black and white my world becomes. Its either yes, or no. Coming up, we all eventually got the picture when our parents, or some other person told us they would "think about it". I've had girls tell me they would do the shoot, but then the day of, they told me they didn't want to do it, or they flaked. Thanks for the added insight.

Besides, girls love shoes more than we do. I'm sure she knows how horrible her flats smell. She never washes them either from the looks of them. So they are there for the long haul. They could also be sentimental to her, which is the reason she keeps them. An opportunity may come for me to broach the offer to her, but in the meantime, I will just bide my time.

--------------------
You must do what you feel is right, of course-Obi Wan Kenobi

Posts: 2662 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ladiesfootslut
All Pro Poster
Member # 26591

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ladiesfootslut   Email ladiesfootslut   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
she seems apprehensive dude. you gotta find a new way to make your wants known in a comfortable manner.

--------------------
"There's guys like us with certain feets to accomplish."

Posts: 608 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Perhaps offer to by her a new pair of flats in exchange for the old ones that you want to use for an "art project" or something.

[Evil Grin]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10499 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Guess your best bet is what aka mentioned with an exchange...but as the others had mentioned...she doesn't seem into it and is getting less accepting of your attention.

I'd bide my time and consider what foot action you git as a blessing as she might not allow it again.

Be safe!

Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elvzz
Hall Of Famer
Member # 14178

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elvzz   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Make her your gf or get fired.

--------------------
 -
http://www.sexylongtoes.com
http://clips4sale.com/store/4445
http://images4sale.com/store/4445

Posts: 1704 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would say bring up that fact that "people actually buy well worn shoes" did you know that? Since you have already touched her feet and taken some good sniffs (lucky bastard btw). then she shouldn't be offended if you tell her about selling her stuff for some extra cash.
Posts: 3497 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Don't do it. Not worth it.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by aka.footjoyboy:
Perhaps offer to by her a new pair of flats in exchange for the old ones that you want to use for an "art project" or something.

[Evil Grin]

That's the best way in my humble opinion. [Fingers Crossed]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tough call since it is work related. I completely agree with your black and white world. Aside from foot fetish stuff, girl complicate things when I ask them out. Here's my number (acting very excited) I call, no response. Why give your number if you're not responding. Why plan to do a shoot if day of you're not going to show up?
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sinnister
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sinnister     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good luck in jail. This girl is not down with it.

--------------------
Got Feet?

Posts: 1069 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
XODLIRV
Elite Trooper
Member # 44247

Icon 1 posted      Profile for XODLIRV   Author's Homepage   Email XODLIRV   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Make sure your resume is up to date first, because you'll be looking for new work.
Posts: 262 | Registered: Jan 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links