Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Jordyn's Beach Feet 1080p Video

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Jordyn's Beach Feet 1080p Video
FeetOfOC
Board Regular
Member # 31315

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FeetOfOC   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here's a friend of mine that wanted to show off her feet for my new camera. All shot in super slow mo. She's happy to do more after the results so more to come! Let me know any requests

Jordyn's Beach Feet
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9G-xE0pBn4

--------------------
www.youtube.com/FeetOfOC

Posts: 34 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsessed
All Pro Poster
Member # 45603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsessed   Email Footsessed   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow very sexy and somewhat hypnotic I didn't have sound on but it still caught my attention gorgeous soles

--------------------
Foot lover for as long as I can remember... Willing to meet in the Uk

Posts: 957 | Registered: Nov 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drunk_24-7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That was awesome! Her Arches are devine and the slow mo HD effect capturing them made for a clip that is Erotic as hell. Great Work!

--------------------
I Love My Sweet Angel Shawna

http://Drunk24-7.tumblr.com/

Posts: 2854 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As one who really loves the beach and beach feet this was phenomenal. Hard to beat a beautiful barefoot girl at the beach! I also loved the super slow motion. It allows you to actually see do much more than real time and is very "dreamy" or "hypnotic" as others mentioned. Great job! Thanks for sharing!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links