Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Foot Size and Shape!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Foot Size and Shape!
JLCupcakes
Loyal Member
Member # 45996

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JLCupcakes   Author's Homepage   Email JLCupcakes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know that everyone has there different ideas of what makes a sexy little set of feet! But I was wondering what everyone prefers!

I like all sorts of feet, and really do enjoy the toes and arches of a foot! I like tiny and large! I enjoy when feet are scrunched up, and all those wrinkles form too! I tend to do that often in clips, and in pictures. But I was wondering, does size matter? I personally have very tiny feet, that fit anywhere from a children's size 3 - women's size 5! I have been told they are amazing to suck on because you can fit the whole foot in the mouth, and lay your tong length wise across the sole! I mean...i do enjoy getting a good foot sucking, and doing a good face smothering. But really, does size matter?

--------------------
<3 JLCupcakes

Its okay to let me make you feel dirty. Feed those urges, and find me other places. http://www.youtube.com/missjlcupcakes

Posts: 60 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like any women's feet in my face...but if I could pick and chose...I love big and wide....
Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What oneagain said; but having said that, a small dainty pair can make a guy's member appear larger in comparison....just sayin'.

[Wink]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10499 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsessed
All Pro Poster
Member # 45603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsessed   Email Footsessed   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I more into big feet but wouldn't turn down any sexy feet, I just like a face full preferably

--------------------
Foot lover for as long as I can remember... Willing to meet in the Uk

Posts: 957 | Registered: Nov 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fetish666
Major Player
Member # 45657

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fetish666   Email Fetish666   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Personally, I prefer big feet. Size 11 & up. [Smile]

But there is also something wonderful about being able to completely engulf a woman's small feet. One in each hand (or mouth) while shagging!! And as put by footjoyboy. The size comparison can be a bonus!!

All in all I think each have their own awesome qualities, as long as they look good & are well maintained. I'm in!!

Posts: 155 | Registered: Dec 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I enjoy looking at all sizes of feet as long as they are proportionally balanced.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Size of the foot does not matter,
I look at skin tone and I LOVE pink pale soles.
I like thin feet, skinny ankles, long or short toes

Posts: 3496 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JLCupcakes
Loyal Member
Member # 45996

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JLCupcakes   Author's Homepage   Email JLCupcakes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^_^ well, this is all good to know! Thanks everyone for your honest answers! I think I know who's answers I like most though! Teehee!

--------------------
<3 JLCupcakes

Its okay to let me make you feel dirty. Feed those urges, and find me other places. http://www.youtube.com/missjlcupcakes

Posts: 60 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aerodrew
All Pro Poster
Member # 2682

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aerodrew   Author's Homepage   Email aerodrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My personal preference is about a size 9 or 10.
Longer toes with nice slightly longer toenails.
Full long toenail beds. Soft wrinkly arches with high arches.

Posts: 749 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links