Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Lala closing down her sites (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Lala closing down her sites
danspy1994
Board Regular
Member # 45422

Icon 1 posted      Profile for danspy1994   Email danspy1994   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ah well, if she's still posting goodies on here, it's all good, I can understand why fetish work can be kinda awkward
Posts: 25 | Registered: Oct 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I feel she's one of us. Good that she sticks around and chucks a couple sets here and there in the contribution section. Keep me updated LD [Fingers Crossed] .... [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Skorpius
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10122

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Skorpius   Email Skorpius   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sucks but that's life for you! Don't be a stranger, Lala! Will always be grateful for everything you have posted. You are gorgeous and a fighter (i sense that from you)...hoping things will get better for you!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1132 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Munelletta
Elite Trooper
Member # 38219

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Munelletta   Author's Homepage   Email Munelletta   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lala i would like to thank you for all of your posts here and on your sites.
On my opinion you are the best foot model that i have ever seen on my life..
Thank you again and good luck for all!

Posts: 321 | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lala will be badly missed. Her beauty, sexiness, spunk, fun attitude, and gorgeous feet, made her one of a kind. I hope she stays around on this board, and posts comments and pictures once in a while! Wishing her all the very best!
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
omega2215
Loyal Member
Member # 37955

Icon 1 posted      Profile for omega2215     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is there still a way to get that set of her at the mall?
Posts: 85 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by omega2215:

Well, since I have all the material we shot over the past year backed up I may probably get around to just sharing it for free eventually here. I'll just see if she's up for that.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
omega2215
Loyal Member
Member # 37955

Icon 1 posted      Profile for omega2215     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by LeDaemon:
quote:
Originally posted by omega2215:

Well, since I have all the material we shot over the past year backed up I may probably get around to just sharing it for free eventually here. I'll just see if she's up for that.
Alright cool, hopefully she is. I love stuff in public like that.
Posts: 85 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tony3
Board Regular
Member # 45592

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tony3   Email Tony3   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I never seen the girl or even heard about her site. For some crazy reason i do not browse for foot fetish sites like i used to. I hate myself forcthat lol

--------------------
Tony Moreno

Posts: 25 | Registered: Nov 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tony3:
I never seen the girl or even heard about her site. For some crazy reason i do not browse for foot fetish sites like i used to. I hate myself forcthat lol

Well, the BHE site is still up, but not accepting memberships. You can browse through it and check the samples. We put a lot of work into it.

http://lalafeet.com/pictures.html

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh man, that really sucks, but it's a very common story in this biz. I've actually lost track of all the models I've lost over the years, for a variety of reasons. I just reached out to a model I have worked with for years, and who is a personal friend, only to find out that she's no longer modeling due to the fact that she's expecting.

Lala will be missed, and it sucks I never had the pleasure and privilege of working with her, but I certainly understand and respect her reasons.

May you have nothing but the best of luck in all your life endeavors, Lala.

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
omega2215
Loyal Member
Member # 37955

quote:
Originally posted by LeDaemon:
quote:
Originally posted by Tony3:

Well, the BHE site is still up, but not accepting memberships. You can browse through it and check the samples. We put a lot of work into it.

http://lalafeet.com/pictures.html

Found out about the site too late. Would have gladly paid to see some of those sets.
Mr. Manny
Loyal Member
Member # 6895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr. Manny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lala, you absolutely ROCKED! You sure made an impact on the Foot Fetish scene. Not only did I love those sexy feet of yours - that smile on your beautiful face was the icing on the cake. I loved your work because your passion really showed. Your energy was so positive. Your pictures radiated JOY!!! I wish I could talk you out of quiting this scene, but I realize that you have to do what you have to do. Good luck and God bless. You will always do great no matter what you do!

--------------------
Live the life you love or love the life you live!

Posts: 77 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
archadmirer
Elite Trooper
Member # 3142

Icon 1 posted      Profile for archadmirer   Email archadmirer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for sharing her with us! She is exquisitely beautiful, I'm glad I have some photos saved [Smile]
Posts: 484 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoleSearching
All Pro Poster
Member # 20157

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoleSearching   Author's Homepage   Email SoleSearching   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry to read this, but... she was/is definitely a Hall of Famer foot model. Amazing feet, and a joy for sharing them always shone through in that bright smile... Sad to see another end of an era. Hopefully she'll come out of retirement and show up again every so often... Best wishes & THANK YOU for sharing so much excellence! [Cheers]

--------------------
...still searching! [Big Grin]

Posts: 888 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links