Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » in your experience of women

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: in your experience of women
luvfemfeet6
Board Regular
Member # 46036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luvfemfeet6   Email luvfemfeet6   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Do most women find foot fetish or just having their feet liked my someone to be a bit creepy or do the women you know enjoy that you like their feet or are they not really bothered by you looking or knowing that this is what you like
Posts: 34 | Registered: Mar 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ride The Sky
Loyal Member
Member # 45538

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ride The Sky     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd say that any woman that hasn't had any connections with other people into feet, whether as a model or through having a previous boyfriend into feet would more than likely just think it's wierd. In my experience women can be coaxed into enjoying taking part by gentle persuasion over time. I'd definitely say that women into the foot scene will be totally outnumbered by women into just about any other fetish, and most of these into other said fetishes would probably be viewed by the layman as more extreme than a foot fetish. Just my opinion.
Posts: 52 | Registered: Nov 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
abow
Loyal Member
Member # 21509

Icon 1 posted      Profile for abow     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've had one GF who thought it was a bit wierd. She's now my ex gf [Smile]

Everyone who knows me knows I have a thing for feet,it's actually a quiet fun topic at parties because when I get lucky, there's no messing about..

--------------------
from sweden with lööööveee!

Posts: 95 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
smell_fetishist
Major Player
Member # 45419

Icon 1 posted      Profile for smell_fetishist   Author's Homepage   Email smell_fetishist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In my experience, most find it a bit weird until they have an actual experience with a foot fetishist. If you are kind, intelligent and have a DECENT and playful way to introduce it to her (yet not focusing only to her feet), she will not mind at all. I 've managed to not only suck the feet of all of my ex's and my current girlfriend but also get them to stink them up for me, and the last part is a bit trickier.
Posts: 142 | Registered: Oct 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When I bring up the topic of feet, majority will say pedicures are very important to maintain their feet. Some go for massages, while others say their feet are too ticklish. If I ever bring up foot photography, they think it's weird. I don't go into too much detail such as foot jobs, sucking toes, etc.
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fwrinkledsoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fwrinkledsoles   Email Fwrinkledsoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have had all the above experiences with women and feet. I am been called crazy, something is wrong with me, but on the other hand, I have met a lot of women who understand and love getting her toes sucked, foot massages, love posing in front of a camera. My friend’s women have been socialized in thinking a man should love them for their faces, hair, makeup, clothes they wear. The simply reason is spending money when the merchant get richer based on lies. However, we guys who are into feet for the most part are introducing them into something other than normal point of view in today turns. Like women feet is old as dirt. In the sixteen and the seventeen century in Europe it was a customary to kiss women feet.
I ask some women what they spend a lot of money on shoes. They said, I have a shoe fetish, I don't know and other. I say, okay then I have a foot fetish (I really don't I really have a vagina fetish) and say there are a whole lot of men in this world love seeing women in high heels and most of us really want to see what her feet look like out of the shoes, the smell and the shape too. Then, I goes on the say foot play can be used as foreplay. Whatever, it is, we all (men) usually end up between the legs. An old man told one day as a person who like women feet he said, "You have got to start somewhere." A lot of women think just because her feet stink sometimes it is a problem, but you know and I know other parts of women bodies’ stink too. I try to get to know them and if it work out, okay an if not move on. It is a whole lot of fish in the sea. You win some and you lose some unless you have a lot of money! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
http://s385.photobucket.com/user/fwrinkledsoles/media/Donna00.jpg.html

Posts: 1112 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
larrrr
Major Player
Member # 42092

Icon 1 posted      Profile for larrrr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think it's more on how you conduct yourself with it. A lot of women would find a guy going through her panty drawer or looking down her shirt creepy if they weren't well acquainted. She may feel the same way if on the first date a guy mentioned how nice her tits and ass are.
I'm sure if you have a lot of money and the woman is crazy about shoes as many are, she'll love you taking her shoe shopping. Maybe?

Posts: 206 | Registered: Feb 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think if your first approach and interest appears to be only her feet. Then yeah, strike one and strike two maybe even three. But that is where you need some game, once she is cool with you then lay down the compliments and if the opportunity comes up, compliment her feet. Go from there
Posts: 3497 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The only ones creeped out are the ones that had a bad experience with someone with no self control or respect to the woman (not that many anyhow), so yea not all women are creeped out by it. Probably just in your head, you'd be surprised what the average girl would say about a foot lover..won't know until you ask.

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18309 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
houseshooz
Elite Trooper
Member # 10572

Icon 1 posted      Profile for houseshooz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In my experiences it's been equally spread across the board with women who are repulsed by feet, women who are indifferent and women who are aroused by foot play.

That's regardless of race, age or upbringing. The only difference I find with age as women have had more partners they seem to have been exposed to other guys with foot fetishes or at least heard about it.

Posts: 326 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2nd. To God In Power
Hall Of Famer
Member # 23391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2nd. To God In Power   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Own her pussy, own her feet.

--------------------
I'm 2nd. to God's power. I'm the semi-supreme being!

www.Facebook.com/AboveOmnipotence

Posts: 1315 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by luvfemfeet6:
Do most women find foot fetish or just having their feet liked my someone to be a bit creepy

It can definitely be a bit creepy, but it's usually because of those clueless guys out there who think they know about women but are truly deluded without a hint of knowledge. We all have seen the type and know who those guys are, heckeckeckeckeckeckeckehhh! [Nut Kick]

Wish they wouldn't ruin for the rest of us though! [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jay the Footman
Major Player
Member # 42837

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jay the Footman   Author's Homepage   Email Jay the Footman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by houseshooz:
In my experiences it's been equally spread across the board with women who are repulsed by feet, women who are indifferent and women who are aroused by foot play.

That's regardless of race, age or upbringing. The only difference I find with age as women have had more partners they seem to have been exposed to other guys with foot fetishes or at least heard about it.

Yeah I cosign this entirely. I also agree too that the women who've had more dating experience or "been around the block a few times" are a little more open to it. Younger women 18-24 are the ones that seem more shocked by it, but [most] older women or women that are more well read and "worldly" don't seem too phased by it.

--------------------
http://www.clips4sale.com/37512

Live Chat - http://tinyurl.com/WuFTchat

Posts: 157 | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetiesandtoes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 32674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetiesandtoes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Deep down they all think it's creepy and weird. Just a matter of them putting up with it and for how long.

--------------------
Always hopeful for a pretty pair of feet in my face

Posts: 1955 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links