Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » 3D Feet

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: 3D Feet
krazyspatula
Major Player
Member # 31300

Icon 1 posted      Profile for krazyspatula     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anyone into this? Invested into a 3D laptop and joined CaliforniaBeachfeet, usually regret joining sites or buying certain clips but would recommend, it's like they are really in your face.

Anywhere else i can purchase 3D clips from?

Posts: 102 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This kind of stuff blows away the competition. There is no comparison although the jealous types will disagree.

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
krazyspatula
Major Player
Member # 31300

Icon 1 posted      Profile for krazyspatula     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree mate, I'd recommend anyone investing in 3D.

Ps:- Big fan of your work.

Posts: 102 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have a couple of 3d feet clips on my YouTube channel.

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dumb question...but do you need to wear any form of glasses for it?

I looked into some of the 3D a couple of years ago and the ones that didn't need glasses literaly gave me headaches!

Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
goodguyneighbor
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2824

Icon 1 posted      Profile for goodguyneighbor   Author's Homepage   Email goodguyneighbor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There are a few "glasses free" 3D displays out, but for now, the most comfortable, quality viewing experience, is with active shutter glasses.

You need either a 3DTV, a 3D computer, or an Nvidia 3D Vision glasses kit.

There are 2 separate full 1080p videos displayed at the same time, one for each eye,
allowing you to see the depth of every arch, curve, and wrinkle, as if they were actually right in your face.

It's one of those must see to truly appreciate type things.

Here's how to set it up: http://www.californiabeachfeet.com/3D.html

Feel free to contact me directly if anyone needs further technical assistance.

--------------------
 -
website
clips

Posts: 1090 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks GGN!

I know your site had 3d content but didn't know what would be required.

Maybe with 3d Tv not moving as aggressively as manufactures had hoped...could get a good deal on equipment.

I'll check it out as your site gas several hotties I'd love to 'see more of' [Wink]

Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links