Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Sister In Law's Feet??

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Sister In Law's Feet??
Fetish666
Major Player
Member # 45657

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fetish666   Email Fetish666   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Guys

I have my wifes sister's coming around this weekend and I would love to get some feet pics.

Anyone got any ideas on how I should approach them to let me get some pics of their size 11 & 12 beauties?

They are jealous of the fact that my wife gets a pedicure
etc from me, so I said to my wife that I would give them the foot pampering session they deserve. Then I will take some pics of the finished work.

That is my angle in. Hope it works. I will get to feel two extra sets of feet & have a nice set of pics to post on Monday. [Smile]

Posts: 155 | Registered: Dec 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Talos
Hall Of Famer
Member # 39913

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Talos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I assume you take pics of your wife's feet? I'm sure since she's letting you pamper their feet she wouldn't mind asking them herself if you can take pictures.

--------------------
And today we're all brothers
Tonight we're all friends
A moment of peace in a war that never ends

Posts: 1014 | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Probably is the best angle you have but I'm not sure she'll go for it even if your wife asks her about photographing the finished product. But it will sound best coming from her rather than you. Good luck!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you have a good relationship with your SIL and your wife is cool with it you taking liberties with the camera just ask. I've taken lots of pics of my wife's sister's feet over the years and she's been cool with it.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links