Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » A lead story in today's NY Post

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: A lead story in today's NY Post
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm not a fan of the NY Post, since they usually post a lot of stuff that shouldn't be news and their form of reporting is terrible. This was posted as a lead story on their website. Interesting read, but they make out these customers to be fat men with gray hair.

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/manhattan/my_kinky_life_as_foot_hooker_MU77ihGRVkntYNFzhnRI8H

Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jediofthefeet
The Legend
Member # 1463

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jediofthefeet   Author's Homepage   Email jediofthefeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok, this was a different article than the one I once read. It featured a columnist who decided to go undercover to work as a domme to make extra money. From what I remember, she wasn't up for it, and when it came to a foot session, she bailed!

I agree with you, it was an interesting read.

The reality is the majority of bdsm and fetish patrons are older guys. They usually are well-established in their communities and have families. But they need outlets for their pleasures. And having the resources they do, paying handsomely for these outlets is no prob.

Remember the big case involving that infamous madam? Her client list was full of older, prominent, well-heeled men. Most younger guys with looks can get their kinky rocks off with hot girls--for free.

I wonder who titled the article, the NY Post writer, or the student.

Why couldn't it have been..."My feet pay my bills--literally" or "Toes for tuition"?

--------------------
You must do what you feel is right, of course-Obi Wan Kenobi

Posts: 2662 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
houseshooz
Elite Trooper
Member # 10572

Icon 1 posted      Profile for houseshooz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is a fine example of why I can't comprehend how any woman can claim to be broke. So many fetishes to entertain, pick one and cash in.

When you think about it, this one is pretty innocent too. No need to get all coked up in order to get through the night, just stick your feet in a guys face a few nights a week and you just made your rent.

Posts: 326 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I could use a foot hooker right about now...
Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by octoberbaseball:
they make out these customers to be fat men with gray hair.

it happens (or will eventually happen) to the best of us, LOL! but we all still need them feet either way, and it's at least a relief on some level that these girls won't discriminate. [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by jediofthefeet:
Ok, this was a different article than the one I once read. It featured a columnist who decided to go undercover to work as a domme to make extra money. From what I remember, she wasn't up for it, and when it came to a foot session, she bailed!

I agree with you, it was an interesting read.

The reality is the majority of bdsm and fetish patrons are older guys. They usually are well-established in their communities and have families. But they need outlets for their pleasures. And having the resources they do, paying handsomely for these outlets is no prob.

Remember the big case involving that infamous madam? Her client list was full of older, prominent, well-heeled men. Most younger guys with looks can get their kinky rocks off with hot girls--for free.

I wonder who titled the article, the NY Post writer, or the student.

Why couldn't it have been..."My feet pay my bills--literally" or "Toes for tuition"?

I agree with you with everything, except for one thing. I'm a young guy, but still can't get my rocks off with hot girls for free, lol. That does make sense now that you bring up the financial part how they can afford that stuff.

Regarding women not being broke, we can't just say resort to a fetish. I am happy for foot models and those who do enjoy it, but I'm sure every woman out there doesn't want to strip or have her feet worshipped to pay the bills.

Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am glad the article wasn't a negative slant on the scene and that the men were respectful and she was cool with it and willing to go back.

I am curious...since it was a Nydia party...any chance the 'host ' of the party is on Wu's?

Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
houseshooz
Elite Trooper
Member # 10572

Icon 1 posted      Profile for houseshooz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by octoberbaseball:
Regarding women not being broke, we can't just say resort to a fetish. I am happy for foot models and those who do enjoy it, but I'm sure every woman out there doesn't want to strip or have her feet worshipped to pay the bills.

Relax, it was a light hearted response to the topic at hand and I wasn't suggesting that all women should resort to fetish clubs for income. My point in that was highlighting just one of the numerous options women have to create income for themselves.

Whether they want to get in this type of industry or not, I'm sure the same percentage of women would be equally unhappy working two minimum wage jobs just to make ends meet. Only difference is that sex or fetish based businesses are deemed immoral and demeaning to women, and for what?

Posts: 326 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links