Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Beware latest e-bay scam read on

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Beware latest e-bay scam read on
muleslicker
All Pro Poster
Member # 3049

Icon 1 posted      Profile for muleslicker   Email muleslicker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am quite an old hand on e-bay although even I have been caught out on e-bay before buying worn footwear, the latest scam and one that would be quite plausible if you were not a regular on e-bay is there are alot of women advertising with larger size feet, I am talking about a U.K. size 8 and above apparantly and I know this is not a guess and true as a friend of mine who also is a regular buyer on e-bay caught out two fake sellers by actually playing them at their own game let me explain.
I have been contacted by two women, who have size 8 and size 9 feet now okay so far nothing wrong with that but what actually I found out is their boyfriends/husbands are wearing in their usually ballet flats they are selling and then the woman is selling her worn shoes, it just happens to be both the woman and man have the same sized U.K. feet. briliant what a good idea, now here is the best part, my friend was contacted by one of the women but also another new seller, first of all he asked the woman as he was not buying any shoes but asked you have quite large feet, yes the one seller says, he was acting as another woman with larger feet although of course he is a man, she told him my boyfriend wears the flats as we both have the same sized feet that is how I get them so smelly, then I pose with my naturally larger feet in photos after he has worn them in, the bidder is none the wiser as he can see the picture of my feet in the flats little do they know that my boyfriend worn them in for me as he has stinky feet, thanks my friend said it seems I will try that also, of course she did not know he was a bloke also.
To back up this latest scam it is not only this woman doing this but she said a couple of her friends are also, I thought I had seen it all but this latest scam really is making me panic to trust anyone

Posts: 767 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toesucker - uk
Loyal Member
Member # 5495

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toesucker - uk   Email toesucker - uk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This dont actually susprise me I have been wanting to buy some worn socks from Ebay UK but have wondered looking at the listings. Often I will see one seller having lots of socks listed at the same time and thought there is no way they could be well worn. I love to get some worn socks and Ebay does seem best way but this does confirm my worst fears.
Posts: 94 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jediofthefeet
The Legend
Member # 1463

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jediofthefeet   Author's Homepage   Email jediofthefeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've heard of this before. Yowsers! That is the reason I encourage fans of worn footwear to stick with foot model sites which at least show faces. Mind you, you could still be scammed, but at least you would take comfort in knowing the items were worn by women, not men. Think about it. How many men have size 5,6,7 feet?

The conversion in the US is two sizes larger for women than men. So if a woman wears a size 8, then it would be a 6 in mens.

If you are truly desperate, hit eBay...cheap and risky. If you have a little coin, hit well-respected foot sites, such as Frenchfootgirls, Califootexchange, or Goddessesfootboy.

--------------------
You must do what you feel is right, of course-Obi Wan Kenobi

Posts: 2662 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sounds like those blokes who leave things to greater chance also leave it to greater chance as to whether or not they get to smell male feet LOL!

When i lived in california, I was roommates with a guy who is very close friends with the husband of a very popular website shoe seller from the past. By the way, my roomy had nothing to do with foot fetishism whatsoever (and in fact he was from another state) and it was just pure coincidence he was close friends with the site owners of a website (also in a different state) that I had surfed and bought clips from for years. I learned through my roommate though that their custom smelly shoe operation often consisted of using some sort of custom fish oil blend/concoction to make the shoes/socks smell worn.

I thought to myself, OMG there are so many guys out there getting duped too, LOL... and by a very respected seller at the time. They are long gone now, but it amazed me how ignorance can be total bliss, so long as the ignorance part remains in place. And that is part of the reason why I never blew any specific whistles back then. These sellers were getting so much praise and had buyers who were like militantly loyal customers who would attack any sort of comments which did not praise their operation, so I just sat back and watched over the years, until they finally reached a point of too much fallout in other areas and eventually vanished. Although I felt bad for fetishists, I did do my part as a good foot fetish samaritan and I generically warned shoe buyers over the years to be very cautious about how willing they are to dish out trust over the internet.

My suggestion? Get a bunch of horny buyers (who aren't sticklers for skepticism) to purchase those smelly shoes off ebay and let them smell to their hearts' content, while making sure they never ask questions. Then they can experience that total bliss of stinky feet. It's win win for the seller as well as the buyer so long as the buyer never knows. God knows there's alot of female feet fans who've happily spent money and ended up smelling something that wasn't female feet, while being none-the-wiser. [Eek!]

See the girl in my avatar? That's how I felt for these people all these years!

[ March 11, 2013, 02:48 PM: Message edited by: Tyler D. ]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This sort of thing happens far more often than most sock and shoe buyers would like to think. I can't understand how people continue to fall for it. I imagine they're the same guys who praise random faceless feet posted on foot fetish forums and social media sites.

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by FIASCo:
I imagine they're the same guys who praise random faceless feet posted on foot fetish forums and social media sites.

Many times when I meet some new chic in public and I start talking to her about showing her feet on the internet, there always seems to be some bozo dude nearby who jumps into the conversation and starts asking me if I'd like to film his feet as well.

To those clowns, I simply explain to them that all they need to do is shave their legs and paint their toe-nails and they could probably go online and make money as long as they don't showcase above the knee. I know it's sad to plant the evil seed in their minds, but they usually need a way to make money badly, and apparently there's lots of foot fetishists out there who need to see pampered feet pretty badly too, so maybe it's win win for those who can skimp on the skepticism [Fingers Crossed]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
larrrr
Major Player
Member # 42092

Icon 1 posted      Profile for larrrr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's why I'll never buy socks or shoes online.
Posts: 206 | Registered: Feb 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootBoi88
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ewwwww! that's why I never purchase content that I don't see for myself. [Roll Eyes]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sinnister
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sinnister     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is not new. People have been doing this since you could buy foot fetish material. Which is why I rather just find a girl instead of buying used crap.

--------------------
Got Feet?

Posts: 1069 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luvfemfeet6
Board Regular
Member # 46036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luvfemfeet6   Email luvfemfeet6   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was wondering about this. It seems i was right to steer clear its seem odd that theres a quick turn over with so many pairs being sold and only two female feet to get them so smelly. And not many women into foot fetish that would like to think of a man enjoy her worn socks some maybe yes 1 or 2 others are doing it for fun. Theres an american that did it and earned loads search it on google
Posts: 34 | Registered: Mar 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luvfemfeet6
Board Regular
Member # 46036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luvfemfeet6   Email luvfemfeet6   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You can work it out by youtube how many men are showing their socks and feet on there compared to the amount of women. I dont think women would give it away so easlie with us trying other men have worked this out and are using it for their gain
Posts: 34 | Registered: Mar 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JLCupcakes
Loyal Member
Member # 45996

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JLCupcakes   Author's Homepage   Email JLCupcakes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
okay...this all all sooo disgusting!!! Fish oil! Men's Feet! GROSS!!!

I can see the glee that comes from torturing a poor soul in that way, but really, there are different ways to torture someone, that are way better! I just can't imagine fucking lying to someone about something so stupid, just to make a buck! SERIOUSLY! If I wanted to sell worn in shoes to a slave that someone else wore in for me (not sure if that is possible since I don't hang out with any kids)I would just tell the sap "that's all you get, until you become real in my eyes." I mean again, I do love a good torture, but these women are going about it all wrong! GROSS! Also I would NEVER share my shoes with nasty men feet! They would ruin my perfect toe imprints, also stretch out my shoes!

<is glad I have teeny size 5

--------------------
<3 JLCupcakes

Its okay to let me make you feel dirty. Feed those urges, and find me other places. http://www.youtube.com/missjlcupcakes

Posts: 60 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
danspy1994
Board Regular
Member # 45422

Icon 1 posted      Profile for danspy1994   Email danspy1994   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Best way for me to get used socks is to ask for them from my female friends :3
Posts: 25 | Registered: Oct 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't get it. As long as they sell the fantasy, that's all you want right? As long as you believe that she wore them that's all you need right? Ignore the fact that if she really did wear the socks for a week and they didn't smell, you'd be disappointed. But! Let her athletic boyfriend wear them for two days, and whoo hoo, they smell to high heaven. You the buyer can't tell the difference. Who cares!

Unless of course the fantasy is destroyed,

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links