Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » first foot experience

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: first foot experience
blackmagict34
All Pro Poster
Member # 41319

Icon 1 posted      Profile for blackmagict34   Email blackmagict34   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So I saw an ad on backpage in my area for footworship..being the first reasonable priced ad I've seen, I jumped on in, made an appt and hopped in the car..when I got to the girls house, I was a little let down, she was not very attractive(def not for a "goddess")..anyway, I must admit I did have fun having her rub her tiny size 5s all over my face wildly, but overall I wasn't too excited.

I was thinking has anyone have any suggestions where good footworship is at? Massage parlor, "goddesses" or should I look for amatuers? Which experience would you find best??

--------------------
feet in my face make me happy

Posts: 660 | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
smell_fetishist
Major Player
Member # 45419

Icon 1 posted      Profile for smell_fetishist   Author's Homepage   Email smell_fetishist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd find best to get a real girlfriend, introduce it to her and have endless fun for free. It needs some effort and time but in the end there is nothing better.
Posts: 142 | Registered: Oct 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What city were you in blackmagic?
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Talos
Hall Of Famer
Member # 39913

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Talos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Backpage is a good place to find feet. You just picked the wrong chick. Did the ad not have pictures? The ads don't have to state footworship. Any of those girls will be glad to let you worship their feet and will probably let their price be negotiable depending on what you want to do. My backpage experience was amazing and opened up other experiences for me!

My next suggestion would be a strip club. After dancing on laps and poles all night, any of those chicks will be glad to get a foot rub. And it's like $10 per dance. I haven't tried this yet, but I hear good things from other folks.

As for giving an effort for a real girlfriend, unless you got patience, keep doing what you're doing. I had a girlfriend for 2 years and got her sexy feet whenever I wanted, but it was not worth the burden of a relationship. I finally snapped out of it and I have had more feet experiences from different chicks than I can remember now. Friends with benefits is a great way to go.

--------------------
And today we're all brothers
Tonight we're all friends
A moment of peace in a war that never ends

Posts: 1014 | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jamaicanfeet
All Pro Poster
Member # 16678

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jamaicanfeet   Author's Homepage   Email jamaicanfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by smell_fetishist:
I'd find best to get a real girlfriend, introduce it to her and have endless fun for free. It needs some effort and time but in the end there is nothing better.

Doesn't sound like he wants a relationship. Just wants to worship some feet now and then. What's the point of going into a relationship just for feet? You know how much work it would be to maintain that relationship when all he wants is feet?

--------------------
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/47323
http://www.facebook.com/jacanfeet2012

Http://www.twitter.com/jacanfeet
http://www.youtube.com/user/jacanfeet

Posts: 643 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links