Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » STINKY SLIPPERS

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: STINKY SLIPPERS
JLCupcakes
Loyal Member
Member # 45996

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JLCupcakes   Author's Homepage   Email JLCupcakes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have a cute pair of gray slippers that I just love, but I can't get them to NOT smell!
I don't mind a little foot smell, but these bad boys have been broken in so hard that even after I put them in the washer...THEY SMELL! NOTHING I do will get my sweet scent out of them!
I am thinking of posting a clip of me wearing them. How many of you would be interested in that video, and purchasing my slippers, that wont rid of my strong, sweet scent?

--------------------
<3 JLCupcakes

Its okay to let me make you feel dirty. Feed those urges, and find me other places. http://www.youtube.com/missjlcupcakes

Posts: 60 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Randy2547
Hall Of Famer
Member # 9086

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Randy2547   Email Randy2547   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow that sounds amazing I want to be the first to say that I would love to see that video, and yes I would jump at the first chance that I got to buy those smelly slippers that have been on your sexy little feet.
Posts: 1071 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luvfemfeet6
Board Regular
Member # 46036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luvfemfeet6   Email luvfemfeet6   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Clip clip clip please id love to see them my prefect woman
Posts: 34 | Registered: Mar 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JLCupcakes
Loyal Member
Member # 45996

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JLCupcakes   Author's Homepage   Email JLCupcakes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just commented on a thread about shoes not being really worn by the girl who is selling them. Yeah, like in any industry you will have fakes, but really I am not shy or embarrassed about my feet smelling, who do I have to impress? NO ONE! Really its about you impressing me! Plus who the hell would I even make wear my shoes in? The millions of children I hang around with? Oh yeah, like thats going to happen.

I will be making my clip, and selling these slippers over the next two months! Durring the winter I tend to wear these slippers all the time, so I want to wait until the weather gets a little nicer, so I don't have to be cold!

--------------------
<3 JLCupcakes

Its okay to let me make you feel dirty. Feed those urges, and find me other places. http://www.youtube.com/missjlcupcakes

Posts: 60 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tony3
Board Regular
Member # 45592

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tony3   Email Tony3   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bring on the Sweaty videos

--------------------
Tony Moreno

Posts: 25 | Registered: Nov 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links