Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » sometimes i think are they worth it

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: sometimes i think are they worth it
luvfemfeet6
Board Regular
Member # 46036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luvfemfeet6   Email luvfemfeet6   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Im looking im search for my perfect feet but women dont seem to enjoy showing or feet in general. so why have we been given this liking for feet they like men who oggle bums boobs legs. yes i like a nice bum also legs and boobs but i like to look at and enjoy feet too. do i keep looking or settle for what i can get or even for a woman thats not into feet. just to be with someone. do i look for the prefect bum the boobs the legs the feet and everytime i ask them out get a no sometimes a put down a laugh even
Posts: 34 | Registered: Mar 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
climax
All Pro Poster
Member # 6641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for climax   Email climax   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
From my perspective, which is more important to you, being just being with someone or being with someone who you can share your love of feet with? if its the former, then yeah find that someone regardless of whether they will cater to your feet needs or not, but if you really need the latter like many here do, then seek out that girl, she doesnt have to be perfect, just as long as shes cool with what you like and satisfies your interests. i believe its worth the wait.
Posts: 505 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luvfemfeet6
Board Regular
Member # 46036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luvfemfeet6   Email luvfemfeet6   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Im finding it hard to find any woman that likes and doesnt find me creepy i duno maybe im in the wrong place to find soneone but thank you for your reply
Posts: 34 | Registered: Mar 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
boii170
Major Player
Member # 41910

Icon 1 posted      Profile for boii170   Email boii170   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Laugh] luvfemfeet6, your first post comes off as if you have no interest in a ladies personality and other virtues, but rather a lady as a thing.
Posts: 123 | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luvfemfeet6
Board Regular
Member # 46036

Maybe
Elvzz
Hall Of Famer
Member # 14178

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elvzz   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Maybe move somewhere warm if ur not already.

--------------------
 -
http://www.sexylongtoes.com
http://clips4sale.com/store/4445
http://images4sale.com/store/4445

Posts: 1704 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elvzz
Hall Of Famer
Member # 14178

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elvzz   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Or Tell women to take their shoes off before coming inside.

--------------------
 -
http://www.sexylongtoes.com
http://clips4sale.com/store/4445
http://images4sale.com/store/4445

Posts: 1704 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Neptune   Author's Homepage   Email Red Neptune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by luvfemfeet6:
Maybe

There's your problem right there.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1717 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by boii170:
[Laugh] luvfemfeet6, your first post comes off as if you have no interest in a ladies personality and other virtues, but rather a lady as a thing.

lol I noticed that too, I guess some guys need to learn a thing or too before they can advance to the big leagues of pleasing a woman's senses. Although as a young lad which he might be, I can see where the physical virtues of a woman can override the other stuff. [Drool]

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18302 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luvfemfeet6
Board Regular
Member # 46036

Im 26 had one proper girlfriend
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by luvfemfeet6:
Im finding it hard to find any woman that likes and doesnt find me creepy

don't worry, there's a lot of guys in that same boat, even some who profess to be womanizers.

You just got to find your way and not be afraid of revealing your "true self". Click my profile link below to see proof of my real self in action. No apologies, no frills, no talk/stories -- just a regular dude who likes feet with no inhibitions. Try that same "no bull" mindset with women.

[ March 24, 2013, 02:30 PM: Message edited by: Tyler D. ]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links