Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Moccasins in the summer

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Moccasins in the summer
JCFF3321
Loyal Member
Member # 44382

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JCFF3321   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So, my girlfriend wears moccasins quite often, and i loveee when she wears them in the summer because it causes her feet to sweat so much, it's incredible. i know most people like flip flops because they prefer seeing feet, but does anybody else like closed shoes for the extra sweat? and if so does your girlfriend/wife do special things like that for you?

[ March 18, 2013, 11:13 PM: Message edited by: JCFF3321 ]

--------------------

Posts: 66 | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
smell_fetishist
Major Player
Member # 45419

Icon 1 posted      Profile for smell_fetishist   Author's Homepage   Email smell_fetishist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah i also prefer closed shoes to maximise the smell. I am into really stinky feet myself, no stink limits. My gf often wears trainers without socks in the summer. The smell is overwhelming!
Posts: 142 | Registered: Oct 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ride The Sky
Loyal Member
Member # 45538

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ride The Sky     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like pretty much all types of enclosed shoe if worn barefoot during the summer for this reason. Flats are a favourite cos of the shoeplay but I also actually like to see a girl standing maybe in boat shoes without socks, and shuffling and shaking her feet about because of the sweat. My gf sometimes will wear shoes that make her feet especially sweaty without socks, and while we're out she will give me a commentary of how sweaty her feet feel.
[Jerkoff]

Posts: 52 | Registered: Nov 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JCFF3321
Loyal Member
Member # 44382

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JCFF3321   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My girlfriend does the same thing! She'll make little comments about how sweaty her feet are and it drives me insaneee!

--------------------

Posts: 66 | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eddi
Elite Trooper
Member # 11744

Icon 1 posted      Profile for eddi   Author's Homepage   Email eddi   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love it when girls wear closed toe flats in summer so their feet get all hot and sweaty. Which leads to shoeplay or even better shoes off and feet airing out.

I know 2 girls that always wear flats no socks alll through summer, and their shoes smell amazing !

--------------------
Click to join footfetishperth

Click to join Candid-Feet-Pics-Perth

Posts: 259 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Below the Ankles
Major Player
Member # 33795

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Below the Ankles   Email Below the Ankles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've never gotten to smell a pair out of mocs in the summer, but I love it when my girlfriend wears her flats all day in the heat. I absolutely love it.

--------------------
Foot Sniffers Local 151

Posts: 200 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JCFF3321
Loyal Member
Member # 44382

what is the smell from the flats like? i've been very curious, my girlfriend got flats recently and i'm just waiting for it to get hot out.

--------------------

Below the Ankles
Major Player
Member # 33795

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Below the Ankles   Email Below the Ankles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by JCFF3321:
what is the smell from the flats like? i've been very curious, my girlfriend got flats recently and i'm just waiting for it to get hot out.

It burns, but in a good way. Like a fine drink.

--------------------
Foot Sniffers Local 151

Posts: 200 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Flats are the best bar none...I was skeptical at first but wow, if you're into a heavy smell these are for you.

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18302 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
smell_fetishist
Major Player
Member # 45419

Icon 1 posted      Profile for smell_fetishist   Author's Homepage   Email smell_fetishist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh yeah! Long live the flats! I personally enjoy the stinkiest odor my gf can get and flats do actually help!
Posts: 142 | Registered: Oct 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links