Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Visually Stimulating

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Visually Stimulating
JamesAnderson2336
Loyal Member
Member # 22701

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JamesAnderson2336     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello, everyone! I'm sure this topic has been posted in the forum a few times, but just curious as to what is the most visually stimulating thing for you guys to see women do w/ their feet? In my college classes, I used to LOVE seeing women scrunch their soles on the back of their flats/sandals/etc. Would just about damn near kill me!

When I'm actually with a woman, there is nothing like smelling her feet. I was fortunate enough to date a gorgeous girl who wore pumps every day for her job and she'd come home after work and push them on my face during sex - pure ecstasy for me!

Share and lemme know what you guys like! Cheers! [Cheers]

P.S. - another one that KILLS me is if a girl is on her knees and giving a blowjob barefoot, like sitting on her soles. Not too much better than that!

Posts: 57 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Below the Ankles
Major Player
Member # 33795

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Below the Ankles   Email Below the Ankles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Visually stimulating? I love the sight of a woman smelling her own feet.

Stimulating in general? Smelling her feet. I love unbuckling these wedges my girlfriend wears and sticking my nose right under her toes. I never appreciated wedges until the first time I did that.

--------------------
Foot Sniffers Local 151

Posts: 200 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 14 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I used to LOVE seeing women scrunch their soles on the back of their flats/sandals/etc. Would just about damn near kill me!

x2 there buddy, that is one of my and many of my close foot friends' favorite shots as well. We'll sometimes go hang out at populated areas and scope for scrunched soles under tables at coffee shops and restaurants for fun. That is the way I found many of my models in fact, Megan being one of the more recent ones. Nothing beats the adrenaline rush you get from seeing this pose on the fly and randomly...well, ok aside from the rush you get when you ask them to take photos of their feet and the either shocked or excited looks on their faces. [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18306 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dangling. Watching a woman carelessly dangle her heels, flip flops or flats really drivesme crazy. I used to love riding the bus in the summer cause I occassionally saw a woman dangling her shoe. I made sure to sit in a good viewing position without getting caught.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I really could not pin point it to just one thing, I love some toe clevage, love when a girl pops her heel out of her shoes, love high arches and the list goes on.
But I have to agree, I love when my wife has been wearing her flats all day and unloads her smelly feet on me. I in turn unload something on her

Posts: 3496 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fwrinkledsoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fwrinkledsoles   Email Fwrinkledsoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love seeing women down on her knees seeing women scrunch their soles. The deeper the wrinkled the more I get turned on. [Jerkoff]

--------------------
http://s385.photobucket.com/user/fwrinkledsoles/media/Donna00.jpg.html

Posts: 1112 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dbacks1969
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26882

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dbacks1969   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by FtLckr26:
Dangling. Watching a woman carelessly dangle her heels, flip flops or flats really drivesme crazy. I used to love riding the bus in the summer cause I occassionally saw a woman dangling her shoe. I made sure to sit in a good viewing position without getting caught.

I am also a huge Dangling fan,it is really a visual turn on for me too.

--------------------
The Oracle told me "SEXY FEMALE FEET MAKE YOU POWERLESS"

Posts: 1378 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dangling/playing with her flip flops does it for me.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JamesAnderson2336
Loyal Member
Member # 22701

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JamesAnderson2336     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Appreciate all the comments, guys! Was a joy reading them. Was just curious because, yes, we all have a foot fetish, but we each have our own stimulus within it. Interesting stuff.

Am desperately trying trying to receive photos from a girl I used to date in college who I still keep in contact with. She and her feet are absolutely gorgeous and whenever she drinks (which is quite often, lol) she's like most women, where she gets quite horny and starts snapping away. She wears pumps daily for her job and tall wedges on weekends, so I've been trying! Wish me luck, everyone!

Would love to hear more from you guys and if I end up receiving any photos, this will be my first pit stop. Cheers!

Posts: 57 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
climax
All Pro Poster
Member # 6641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for climax   Email climax   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There are many things but ill just name a few that come into my head right now.

Recently i was on a train and the woman opposite me was in nice boots and casually flexing her feet up and down while talking to her friend next to her. This made me real hard as i just sat there and watched the entire thing during the whole journey. I love when women do this, whether it be bare, flip flopped, or boots, i like it all.

Another stimulating thing for me is during the summer when woman lie on the grass on their front in a part and have there likes and feet raised behind them and are casually flexing and rotating them whilst perhaps reading a book, talking to their friends or bf. I especially love it when the woman will lover her feet back on the grass and then raise them back up, this is just as stimulating!

Posts: 505 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links