Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » My foot fetish seems like a curse and here is why.. (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: My foot fetish seems like a curse and here is why..
KateMarasBitch
Board Regular
Member # 46074

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KateMarasBitch   Author's Homepage   Email KateMarasBitch   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey guys I am new here. This might be long but I need to get this out and see what other foot worshippers feel about this. Well I have had a foot fetish(as I said in my intro)since I was very young. My father told me that he noticed it especially when my mother had her friends come over, I was trying to look down at their feet and to see if they would take their shoes off. I was destined to worship female feet at an early age.

Now that I am older, my feelings have not changed. Now why I feel that it's a curse is, for one thing I live in good ol New York City. I noticed some of you guys talk about certain women's shoes and stockings etc. It seems that for more than a few years now, this shoe which I hate to death has become a trend with women all over the big apple and thats, The Ballet Flat. I dont understand how some guys love women in flats....I hate it. I want to see the women's feet, toes, everything. Though that by wearing flats it prevents me from seeing her lovely feet. I hate toe cleavage alot cause it feels like the ultimate tease to me.

I feel that my foot worship is a curse, because everywhere I go, buses,trains, walking on the street, women now only seem to wear flats. Trying to see women's feet, is like trying to find bigfoot in the woods. Very rare. What's adding hugely to my frustration, is the women at my job. So many of these women are beautiful and ALL wear flats. I was having lunch in the kitchen area at work, and one of the women who works there, came it to have lunch and read her book. She was wearing red flats. She sat down from a few seats from mine and she crossed her legs. I noticed she starting doing the shoe play...heel exposed. DAMN I wanted to see her toes so bad but no go. I had to leave the kitchen area cause it was bothering me so much.

These incedents happen on the bus and the subway as well. For those of you guys that have actually seen women take their whole foot out of the flats, consider yourselves lucky and the chosen ones. This is driving me crazy. I don't know fellas to me it seems that women don't want to show feet anymore(from my experiences)especailly in N.Y.C. even In springtime and summer I am sure that most women STILL wont show feet. I am more likely to find J.F.K's assassin.

Sorry for this long post but I had to get it off my chest. What do you think about this flat craze? you think it will end and where are places that women do show their lovely feet in public and not hide behind Flats 247....thanks for hearing me out.

--------------------
"OK!"

Posts: 5 | Registered: Mar 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
RELAX. Spring and summer are coming, and in NYC that means flip flops and sandals everywhere! Fancy pedicures too, as there are nail salons on every block too! You have probably two more weeks, and then a good five months of great sights all around.
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lordsoysauce
Major Player
Member # 2193

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lordsoysauce     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, let's not take our privilege for granted: We get to see our favorite body part for roughly six months out of the year. Non foot-fetishists never get to see what they want until they manage to bed someone.

Honestly, we have it good. Take what you can get.

Posts: 242 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh man, the flats (even though you can't see the feet up front) give off the best stench your LUNGS can breathe. It's like opening a major Christmas present under the tree and finding a great prize inside.

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18303 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Below the Ankles
Major Player
Member # 33795

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Below the Ankles   Email Below the Ankles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by NorcalfeetStudios:
Oh man, the flats (even though you can't see the feet up front) give off the best stench your LUNGS can breathe. It's like opening a major Christmas present under the tree and finding a great prize inside.

That is truth. Embrace it and you'll be saved. Or your fetish will.

Welcome to Wu's.

I thought your thread was going to be about something serious. Maybe I can't relate. While I love flip-flops for first impressions, after that I find it far more exciting to imagine the scent cooking inside a pair of flats, heels, boots, sneakers, etc. Just knowing it's there is far more satisfying than the more immediate pleasure of seeing toes, especially if I know what those feet look like.

But hey, summer's coming. Patience.

--------------------
Foot Sniffers Local 151

Posts: 200 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
larrrr
Major Player
Member # 42092

Icon 1 posted      Profile for larrrr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm one for the mystery. I've seen so many feet in flip flops and so on down the line of revealing that it's just a norm to me. Flats offer that mystery, and they're a major turn on for me. Just simply seeing toe cleavage in them is enough for me. I've seen probably 8 different ladies pull their entire foot out of flats over the past winter and I was majorly turned on everytime. Now had the majority of them been in flip flops, I wouldn't have been as turned on.

But yeah I'm sure as it warms up in NYC it will be feet galore.

Posts: 206 | Registered: Feb 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Joblom
Board Regular
Member # 44045

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Joblom   Email Joblom   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm going to second, or is that third? The praise for flats.

I hated them too until I realized how great they make the feet smell. Now I love everything about them, including how they make the feet look and how they look with most outfits.

Posts: 39 | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
danspy1994
Board Regular
Member # 45422

Icon 1 posted      Profile for danspy1994   Email danspy1994   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Try coming to England, we only see feet for roughly 3 or 4 months of the year, not 6 :/
Posts: 25 | Registered: Oct 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I myself love the ballet flats and if they have a nice peek of toe cleavage, then all the merrier for me. The aroma that flats give feet is legendary here at this forum's vast area of knowledge and expertise. Even if you're not into feet aroma, give it a try, it may surprise you how titillating you find it.

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm not a sniffer and lovexseeing a girls feet so i also detest flats. Sounds like you need to move to Florida where flip flops and sandals are the norm year around.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's all the thrill of the hunt, I love flats. Yes they don't show a woman's foot or toes or any of that. However, be patient and use your game to hunt.
Posts: 3496 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cathymules
Loyal Member
Member # 15805

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cathymules   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love my ballet flats.Summer is around the corner thats when my mules come out to play.Love Cathymules
Posts: 83 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Neptune   Author's Homepage   Email Red Neptune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by NorcalfeetStudios:

Though if you're not into smelling, then it's more like finding coal in that present.

("Why, Santa?")

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1717 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dbacks1969
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26882

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dbacks1969   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Flats are pretty cool, for someone like me that loves a woman that dangles and teases its perfect.

--------------------
The Oracle told me "SEXY FEMALE FEET MAKE YOU POWERLESS"

Posts: 1378 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KateMarasBitch
Board Regular
Member # 46074

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KateMarasBitch   Author's Homepage   Email KateMarasBitch   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I actually forgot to check back on this site to see if anyone replied. First and foremost, I would like to thank everyone that did reply to my post. With other foot fetish sites, folks thought I was crazy and delusional for not bowing down to the flats. I guess what they say "too each his own" I still find it hard to fathom that alot of you guys like being teased with that "toe cleavage" and dangling. I would not mind it so much if women would actually reveal those feet and toes in the end...but they dont [Mad]

One person stated that he thought my topic did not seem to serious as he thought...but to me it does. I don't know about Florida. Sure the flats craze is not running wild there?

You know whats funny?(sort of)near my job here in good ol NY, there are two big nail spas and everyday on my way to the subway, I pass by them both and see the place crowded with women getting pedicures. I ask myself if they get those pretty toes done, why do the keep wearing flats? [Confused]

What I find even more appauling, Ironic and basically something of a twilight zone episode, is that alot of guys in N.Y.C. seem to wear sandals more than women(WTF)A twilight zone like episode indeed. Anyway's thanks guy's for your reply's...I am almost praying for summer to come already.

--------------------
"OK!"

Posts: 5 | Registered: Mar 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links