Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Just Asking?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Just Asking?
dbacks1969
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26882

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dbacks1969   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anyone else here watch msnbc? there is a chick on there named Alex Wagner i would sure like to see her feet! anyone else know of her? who else feet on news channels would you like to see? Thanks!

--------------------
The Oracle told me "SEXY FEMALE FEET MAKE YOU POWERLESS"

Posts: 1378 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DancingFool
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3728

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DancingFool     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like the blonde chick on Fox's 'The Five'.
Posts: 1001 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by DancingFool:

That is Dana Perino. She is a cutie...and brilliant, too.

Sorry, I don't spend much time at MSNBC.

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Toetapper:
quote:

I don't know anyone that watches MSNBC, but now I'll channel over there occasionally to look for this woman.

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dbacks1969
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26882

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dbacks1969   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by catsman:
quote:
Originally posted by Toetapper:
quote:

I don't know anyone that watches MSNBC, but now I'll channel over there occasionally to look for this woman.
Her Ethnicity is Burmese, German, Irish. To me she can look pretty hot at times. Krystal Ball is another hot one on MSNBC, i would love to see both their feet [Drool]

--------------------

Posts: 1378 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm a Channel 7 NY fan. Would love to see the feet of Amy Freeze, Marci Gonzalez, Lauren Glassberg, and Liz Cho. Sometimes Lauren Glassberg does activity stuff and will visit a spa and I could get lucky. As far as everyone else, I don't really get my hopes high to see their feet.
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dbacks1969
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26882

There are so many local news casters here on the Arizona news that are so beautiful and sexy, i know that they got to have some sexy feet, the other day they did a story from one local channel about what kind of foot wear they like and we got to look into their closets, but no damn feet, i wanted to see them. [Cry]

--------------------

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links