Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » My Wife's Shoes

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: My Wife's Shoes
Fetish666
Major Player
Member # 45657

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fetish666   Email Fetish666   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Guys

Recently my wife & I have noticed a lot of attention being drawn to her shoes. She has a great collection of sexy shoes to show off her sexy feet.

I always wonder how many guys out there are staring at her shoes and thinking about pumping them full of cum!!

We were recently at a wedding and my wife slipped off her shoes and left them by our table, and we went off to dance. I went back to the table and saw one of the guest's who was seated at our table oogling over her sexy heels. I could see that he was amped up & clearly a foot/shoe guy!!

How many out there would jerk off or have jerked off over a hot pair of shoes your wife's friend left at your house? Or a co workers stilletos that are left under her desk? Or a sexy pair of heels left at a table at a wedding?

Posts: 155 | Registered: Dec 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Would definitely fantasize about it and yes drool a little over some sexy open heel sandals that I just saw sexy feet come out of, but I would not do it to someone's shoes without them knowing.

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
houseshooz
Elite Trooper
Member # 10572

Icon 1 posted      Profile for houseshooz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Funny story, on vacation a while back my wife took her shoes off and when we returned somebody had stolen them. On one hand I was pissed because someone stole something from her/us but on the other hand I couldn't help but laugh thinking some fellow foot guy was cranking one out to her shoes.

I'm no stranger to sneaking a whiff of some chicks shoes but I draw the line at walking off with them or dropping a load in them.

Posts: 326 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nylon Toe Sucker
All Pro Poster
Member # 21491

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nylon Toe Sucker   Author's Homepage   Email Nylon Toe Sucker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have, probably most memorable, was my first big FF fixation( freind's mom feet) when I was coming of age,12-13yrs old( but had ff since age 6). My best friend's mom, I was visiting back home, they let me stay with them, one day they were all gone, work, school, etc. So I found her ole chunky loafer, 1970's well-worn loafers with heels and layed on their couch and sniffed and beat-off too my mind and boner was content,lol!! Never forget!!! [Jerkoff]
Posts: 521 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes have done a few times but not in a long while. Although just shoes alone, a couple years ago I was parked in a public carpark and seemed some chick forgot her well worn flats as the empty space next to me had them just outside the supposed drivers side. Since they were vacant, I took em' home and....... yeah [Big Grin]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AceCorr
Hall Of Famer
Member # 37554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AceCorr   Email AceCorr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I never jerked off in any lady's shoe before. I don't see what's the point. Besides it's not nice to mess up her shoes. Just sniffing them would be fine though.
Posts: 1189 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
derekdj25
Loyal Member
Member # 28718

Icon 1 posted      Profile for derekdj25   Email derekdj25   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I never understood the shoe thing, but I gotta admit, I experimented a few months ago. My gf and her friend were bridesmaids in a wedding and they were trying on their dresses and shoes one day at my house. I think my gf's friend is so hot and always wanted to check out her feet, but never had a good chance. They tried on their dresses and strappy heeled shoes and asked my opinion. It was a great excuse to stare! They changed back to regular clothes, took off the heels and went downstairs to the living room. Curiosity got the best of me, and I all of a sudden had an overwhelmingly desire to check out the shoes she just took off. I picked them up and smelled them but they had no smell at all since they were brand new and she only wore them for a few minutes. And then I decided to lick them and see if I could maybe feel a few toes imprints (I couldn't). I didn't think this would turn me on (the shoe thing in the past kinda grossed me out) but I was rock hard! I don't know if it was what I was doing or the fact that the girl who just took this shoe off was hanging out on my living room and I could hear her talking and thinking that she could walk upstairs at any minute, but I unzipped and after about two tugs I began to cum so hard! (Not on the shoes) When I saw her at the wedding wearing the shoes, obviously, this is all I could think about.
Posts: 57 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
peterjohn
Elite Trooper
Member # 37637

Icon 1 posted      Profile for peterjohn   Email peterjohn   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Shoe sniffing for me is the ultimate esp if the shoes dont belong to my wife.her sis used to live with us back in he day and i used to crank on them all the time.she was a waitress and did they make me hard.i lso rent out a place of mine and maintenance had to be done.so the tennant used to give me the keys and i used to sniff her shoes.but. they had no smell.so i found her undies and boy did they not dissapoint.

--------------------
peterjohn

Posts: 281 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Talos
Hall Of Famer
Member # 39913

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Talos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One of my coworkers usually leaves her flipflops in the office and a few times after I closed at night, I'd go back take her flipflops in the bathroom and lick them clean while rubbing one out. There was another time she left a pair of sneakers and I pushed my face in them and inhaled deeply. Can't do that anymore since we got cameras installed.

--------------------
And today we're all brothers
Tonight we're all friends
A moment of peace in a war that never ends

Posts: 1014 | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
5thgear
All Pro Poster
Member # 46148

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5thgear     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've done this several times but never at weddings, work, and I'm not even married. When I'm in a situation where I'm alone being around a woman's shoes I'll for sure go for a sniff.
Posts: 735 | Registered: Apr 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Though I'm ashamed to admit it and it's been years ago I've been guilty of temporarily and permanently borrowing a few pairs of flip flops and thong sandals from strangers to jerk off with and on. I'm not a sniffer at all to me it's just the rush of having the footwear you've seen a hot pair of feet wearing. Only on one occasion, because they sat in the sun for a good while before she returned, did I unload on a pair and return them. I did get to see her wearing them later.
I've also unloaded at least once on just about every pair of my wife's flips and sandals.

[ April 03, 2013, 01:31 PM: Message edited by: feetluvr ]

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links