Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » what do you think of my feet? :) (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: what do you think of my feet? :)
alittlecurious
Board Regular
Member # 46143

Icon 1 posted      Profile for alittlecurious   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey guys!

as my nick suggests, i'm just someone who's a little curious about foot fetishism. i don't have one myself, but i've always liked how my feet look, though my boyfriend finds them alien looking and loving calls them "retardtoes" -_-. they are on the square side, and i have really small feet (i'm a US4) + high arch so it is a daunting task for me to find adult footwear.

i have helpfully posted a small collage of my feet - i'm curious to know if you guys agree or disagree with my boyfriend! my pedicure's a little old so please forgive me for that.

thank you! [Smile]

http://postimg.org/image/fj3vsqf7r/

[ April 01, 2013, 12:24 PM: Message edited by: alittlecurious ]

Posts: 2 | Registered: Mar 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vindicator
Board Regular
Member # 13839

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vindicator     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Personally, I think your feet are gorgeous.. don't really look "alien" at all.. very very pretty. thank you for sharing them. [Smile]
Posts: 3 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So far, so good; [Mmm] I'd like to see the soles, though.

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10499 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spotlight
The Legend
Member # 25079

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spotlight   Email Spotlight   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Quite nice and reaaly the type of toes that need to be shown on a forum like this!
Posts: 3740 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solefull00
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love your feet.....please post more
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KateMarasBitch
Board Regular
Member # 46074

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KateMarasBitch   Author's Homepage   Email KateMarasBitch   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Feet and toes look lovely. "Retartedtoes"...please dont take as offense, but your boyfriend or whoever seems like a retard for making that statement.

--------------------
"OK!"

Posts: 5 | Registered: Mar 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
peterjohn
Elite Trooper
Member # 37637

Icon 1 posted      Profile for peterjohn   Email peterjohn   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey your feet are far from from what your bf says.they actually quite pretty.i was expecting the worse but sweetie u got a whole new fan base starting up here.sexy i would say.maybe your bf is into ass or breasts....but he is wrong here.love to see more pics.

--------------------
peterjohn

Posts: 281 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
alittlecurious
Board Regular
Member # 46143

Icon 1 posted      Profile for alittlecurious   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thanks for the positive feedback so far!

my soles here, as requested! they are a little too pink as i'm a fair skinned asian girl :)my toes remind me of baby mice!

http://postimg.org/image/x8phjm6s3/

Posts: 2 | Registered: Mar 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
5thgear
All Pro Poster
Member # 46148

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5thgear     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sexy [Tongue]
Posts: 735 | Registered: Apr 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CFTS
Loyal Member
Member # 45969

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CFTS   Email CFTS   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice sole and toes.
Posts: 66 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luvfemfeet6
Board Regular
Member # 46036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luvfemfeet6   Email luvfemfeet6   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh yes they are very cute but if your boyfriend isnt into feet then hes going to think that about them. Maybe if you want foot fun then tease him under the table with your barefeet he might like it if he knows hes getting something. It is possible that you like the feel of your feet being worshipped even if you dont like the look of feet.
Posts: 34 | Registered: Mar 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luvfemfeet6
Board Regular
Member # 46036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luvfemfeet6   Email luvfemfeet6   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice soft soles they need kisses quick you got enjoy your curiouity (cant spell that)
Posts: 34 | Registered: Mar 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They look perfectly lovely to me. I see no reason for that type of comment about them.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You have great toes and soles.

I'd love to chat with you if that's okay, please send me a PM

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr. Mule
Major Player
Member # 35514

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr. Mule   Email Mr. Mule   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Do you have a pic of your full body or better yet your neck? I don't trust any of the feet only pics anymore sorry but looks like man feet in the first pic.
Posts: 240 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links