Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » When it comes to picking girlfriends..............?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: When it comes to picking girlfriends..............?
super_strawberry
Board Regular
Member # 26001

Icon 1 posted      Profile for super_strawberry   Email super_strawberry   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So, we all love women's feet, right? So, our idea of an ideal girlfriend is one who shows her feet a lot, right? But when you're dating, you might not know how much of a barefooter she is, right? So, how do you attempt to deduce as to how much she likes to go barefoot? And what if you ascertain that, alas, she is NOT much of a barefooter? But that she is ideal in other ways? Do you give things a chance? Or do you try to encourage it? Subtly? Or admit your fetish, and hope she obliges?

You see, I am dating a girl, and REALLY like her. And I see getting on with each other as the most important thing. However, some girls love going barefoot, whereas some rarely do; and she could be in either camp, for all I know, right now. You see, it's been the longest, most drawn-out Winter ever, here in the UK, so she's, understandably, been wearing socks and boots, every time we've met. We went back to hers once, for a short time, in which she kept them on; which isn't encouraging, but when it's very cold outside, and you're not staying long, many girls probably WOULD keep their shoes on.

Anyone else had this 'dilemma' (I would imagine so....)?

Posts: 19 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
5thgear
All Pro Poster
Member # 46148

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5thgear     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Are you talking about a public barefooter or barefoot around the house?

When you went back to her place for a short time did she have plans to go somewhere else after you left? Maybe she wasn't comfortable enough around you to take them off, or maybe it was the last thing on her mind.

I'd wait until it warms up and see what kind of revealing shoes she starts wearing. Anything like flip flops or sandals where you can get a sole glimpse can give you a clue. If her soles are dirty, then that's of course a sign that she's been going barefoot. Then, most women I've been around that I didn't even date always take off the flip flops, sandals, or anything else that easily slides on and off, off at their place.

Posts: 735 | Registered: Apr 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
super_strawberry
Board Regular
Member # 26001

Icon 1 posted      Profile for super_strawberry   Email super_strawberry   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for the reply. I meant around the house. Obviously, a PUBLIC barefooter would be nice; but such girls are so rare, that I'd probably be single for ages, if I held out for one. When we were at hers, we were only stopping by for an hour or so, so she knew she would be going out quite soon. Plus, as I said, the UK has been VERY cold, lately, so bare feet around the house would be rare, at present.

Have you ever had the same dilemma? Ever had second thoughts, upon realising a girl wasn't really into going barefoot very much at all?

Posts: 19 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why not offer to massage her feet, and see how she reacts to that?

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3712 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Offer a massage, if you get to see her feet pay compliments and say very nice. "I can appreciate a lady who takes care of her feet". This will open up some doors and some questions she might have about a possible foot fetish. But worry about that for another time.
Posts: 3506 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
5thgear
All Pro Poster
Member # 46148

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5thgear     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've never had this dilemma. I could deal if she wasn't much of a barefooter if she at least went barefoot to bed and during sex.
Posts: 735 | Registered: Apr 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Talos
Hall Of Famer
Member # 39913

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Talos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't date. But when it comes to my lady friends I'm always upfront about my needs and usually get privileged. Either I'm really lucky, a smooth talker (doubt that) or I'm just good at spotting the open minded. Probably it's mostly luck. My friends also give me good rep and present opportunities.

--------------------
And today we're all brothers
Tonight we're all friends
A moment of peace in a war that never ends

Posts: 1014 | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I say give her a chance. See what she wears come summer time and if she goes barefoot more around the house then.

Even if she does not appear to be into baring her feet, but you really like her slowly encourage her. If she really likes you and you get serious at some you'll feel the time is right to tell her about your likes, at which point hopefully shed start to accommodate you to make you happy.

Granted I'm not out dating in today's world (married 32 years) but firmly believe that if you get to know her first and work hard to make her happy she'll in turn want to make you happy. Even if she has a major hang up about her feet given time you can prevail.

Though i tried to drop some hints earlier in our marriage (like
buying anklets and sandals for her) I didn't divulge my fetish for many years. But when I did she completely indulged me, even agreeing to feet things I never thought she would. I definitely would not wait that long were I to do it all again but you do have let the relationship build a little before you get involved in that discussion simply because it can be a sensitive thing for some girls.

But maybe you'll be pleasantly surprised this spring and summer. And as several mentioned, foot rubs are a great persuader!

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Actually, I prefer a non bare footer.

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10516 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
smell_fetishist
Major Player
Member # 45419

Icon 1 posted      Profile for smell_fetishist   Author's Homepage   Email smell_fetishist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am with footjoyboy. The more she keeps her feet in closed shoes, the better for me. I need them sweating and stinking at all occasions. A woman that avoids showing her feet and kicking off her shoes means 1)her feet are sweating more 2)she might be shy about the way they smell. And i love them reeking! There is time for bare feet while we have sex!
Posts: 142 | Registered: Oct 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toeswatcher46
Board Regular
Member # 45974

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toeswatcher46   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm married, and my wife enjoys my foot fetish, is totally willing to cater to it. Back when I was dating, I used to wait until the relationship got to a certain level of intimacy and then told them about how much I love pretty feet.

I put it that way so as not to sound too threatening or intense...

And by "intimacy," I don't necessarily mean when you get to the point of having sex. Just in conversation.

At some point you mention it, and she will immediately respond in terms of her own feet—will either say, Oh, you love feet? I had an old boyfriend who loved feet. Or, Oh, I hate my feet. Or, You do? I always heard about guys who love feet...

And when she shows you her feet, which she will, trust me, probably right then and there... you rave about how beautiful they are.

Then, if she likes you, she'll find ways to please you with them. Going barefoot, putting her feet on the dashboard of the car...

I found that the vast majority of women i admitted it to were intrigued and liked the idea. It's pretty harmless, not a big deal...

My thing is visual and scent. Red toenails are incredibly sexy to me.

I always took it slow about the scent part... that could freak some women out, but the visual element I never found a girl that didn't enjoy that...

Early in my dating relationship with my wife, once we began having a sexual relationship, she put her feet up on my shoulders while in the missionary, and I turned my head and put my face on one of her soles. She told me later she thought, Hmmm.

Next time I saw her she had a nice pedicure. Today, she puts her feet in my face when I'm inside her... gives me handjobs while I smell her feet... sucks me off while I sniff the feet of a pair of her pantyhose she wore with a pair of older heels...

She's got no problem with it. Sorry for the long reply, but my bottom line is, tell her you love pretty feet and see what happens. If she likes you, she'll become a barefooter if she isn't one already.

--------------------
Enjoyer of Toes

Posts: 2 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My wife went barefoot alot right off the bat when we were dating. So i could check them out. Then when I eventually told her about my fetish she was all for it, so it was a win all the way around.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Today, she puts her feet in my face when I'm inside her... gives me handjobs while I smell her feet... sucks me off while I sniff the feet of a pair of her pantyhose she wore with a pair of older heels"...

[Jerkoff]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links