Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Belinda Carlise On Howard Stern

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Belinda Carlise On Howard Stern
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I did a search, and couldn't find this posted anywhere.. so here goes.

I just watched an old Howard Stern clip from 1994. Howard had Belinda Carlise on. (Quite a cutie at that time). She put her stocking foot on his desk, at which point he proceeded to smell her stocking feet. He then cut her stocking with a scissor, and tried to tickle her bare foot, but she didn't seem very ticklish.. or to have much of a reaction.

Did anyone else see this clip? It was quite good.

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Haven't seen the clip, but found some nice shots of her soles over on Wikifeet.

[Drool]

P.S. Those Stern vids. are up on Youtube. I only watched the short one; I didn't see him sniff her feet, but he did cut her stocking and tickle her feet. The quality is not good, though.

[ April 07, 2013, 03:46 PM: Message edited by: aka.footjoyboy ]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
He clearly has a foot fetish. He tickled Pamela Anderson's feet and I believe Carmen Electra's. I think he had Maria Menounos in the tickle chair. Why he didn't go for the feet, I have no idea. Also way back in the day when his show came on TV years ago he had a professional tickler. He had two ladies tied up and tickled. Great feet! I am disappointed I did hear he bashed Rex Ryan for having a foot fetish.
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LovelyLadies
All Pro Poster
Member # 5079

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LovelyLadies     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I remember an episode of his E show where he showed what he likes to do to his woman's feet when they are having sex. He used his show's producer, that dude with the big teeth and black curly hair, to lie on his back and show how he does it. He actually had the dude's shoe in his mouth, lol.
Posts: 707 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
5thgear
All Pro Poster
Member # 46148

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5thgear     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Remember his movie when he kissed Robin's foot for her to come back? Lol.
Posts: 735 | Registered: Apr 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't think Stern has a foot fetish...while he does have some foot fetish content...I think he does it 'cause he had a lot of listeners/viewers that DO have the fetish.
Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DancingFool
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3728

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DancingFool     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^^^^that's correct. He does it to serve the listeners. He even has a regular caller called 'King of All Blacks' who DOES have a foot fetish, and always calls in to female guests asking to put pics of their feet on Twitter.
Posts: 1001 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I remember the Belinda Carlisle episode when it first broadcast on the radio. Jeeze, 1994?

I recall him offering her $50 for her to let him smell her foot. Was that part of that clip you were mentioning?

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
he does seem to talk about feet a lot and checks out the shoes most of his female guests wear, but he has also said repeatedly that he doesnt have a foot fetish and just doesnt get it. i actually have a 5 min clip of KOAB calling in and talking about beth's feet and what he'd like to do to them. howard sincerely sounds perplexed by the whole thing.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There was the mention of Robin Quiver's feet...if you see Stern's "Open Sores" video...you can see some guy...forgot his name, but his nickname was "the footlicker" and you see him lick Robin's sole.

He plays Robin in a game of tennis with the agreement that if he wins I think he could get to kiss her feet again but if he lost he had to stop bothering her...he lost and was very upset!

The Anna Tickle guy, Andre that posts here has been on the Stern show. Anna even had her feet tickled by Howard. I remember her feet were sweaty and I think he had to wipe her feet with paper towels!

Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links