Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Shooting boyfriends who aren't into feet (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Shooting boyfriends who aren't into feet
jediofthefeet
The Legend
Member # 1463

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jediofthefeet   Author's Homepage   Email jediofthefeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[QUOTE]Originally posted by NorcalfeetStudios:
I would LOVE to be in the videos but I only trust myself to operate a $1,500 piece of equiptment correctly and keep things in focus, correct timing with panning and cutting action.

I formally extend the invitation to ANYONE wanting to be in videos to do foot sniffing, casual worship with my models if you are willing to come to California or if already here contact me for the next shoot. The reason I picked Bart for this particular video is obviously he was the only guy (other than myself) with a pair to get in front of the camera and do it. You would be surprised at how shy most are given this chance, even "well knowns" who claim they would. QUOTE]

I totally am with you regarding being the cameraperson. Never will I forget the times I let a college friend of mine who I brought into the fetish industry, do the videography for a few shoots as practice for his own shoots. He got zoom happy, turned the camera sideways, and focused on unimportant parts of the scenes. And he did that with a hot newbie, a professiona fetish model, and an original POTA long-time fan favorite. When I saw the results, I kicked myself with both feet, and then went to look for extra feet so I could kick myself some more! I found that girls [friends who came to the shoots] did better video work than him, or any other guy I ever let use the camera.

So it comes down to taking what you can get. Dudes really need to look at the big picture, just as girls should. Are they running for office? Do their employers have morality clauses they must adhere to? Are they going to be in beauty pageants? Are they agency-represented models? Dudes stand to have less to lose then girls do by doing over-the-top stuff because they have less to worry about when it comes to their reputations than girls do.

--------------------
You must do what you feel is right, of course-Obi Wan Kenobi

Posts: 2662 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by jediofthefeet:
Dudes really need to look at the big picture, just as girls should. Are they running for office? Do their employers have morality clauses they must adhere to? Are they going to be in beauty pageants?

This is very true. The public knowledge of one's involvement in a foot fetish operation can end up being quite embarrassing depending on one's current (or future) circumstances. A smaller piece of factual information can slip out and often lead to another/bigger piece of the puzzle (and the trail begins). People don't realize how easily they can be discovered when they are trying to remain concealed. It has happened many times on the internet and I've seen people's sanity cave-in as a result of being unveiled.

I made a picture thread recently where it details how easily I was able to use basic information from off the internet to track and find a hot girl who I had never even met. It all started with some very vague references online. And this just goes to show how easily some of these foot fetish models (or guys) can be located when they think they are behind a curtain their entire lives. Anonymity may simply be a case of false belief for some.

[ April 10, 2013, 01:13 AM: Message edited by: Tyler D. ]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Are they going to be in beauty pageants? Are they agency-represented models?
A lot of models think they are in a beauty pageant and maybe once a rep from an agency contacted them and possibly offered them a position but they found the grass wasn't greener on the other side. They tend to still use this as job "experience" so they can tout a more professional resume and charge more for sessions. It's amazing how that sense of entitlement comes about.

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18306 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I totally am with you regarding being the cameraperson. Never will I forget the times I let a college friend of mine who I brought into the fetish industry, do the videography for a few shoots as practice for his own shoots. He got zoom happy, turned the camera sideways, and focused on unimportant parts of the scenes. And he did that with a hot newbie, a professiona fetish model, and an original POTA long-time fan favorite. When I saw the results, I kicked myself with both feet, and then went to look for extra feet so I could kick myself some more! I found that girls [friends who came to the shoots] did better video work than him, or any other guy I ever let use the camera.

So it comes down to taking what you can get. Dudes really need to look at the big picture, just as girls should. Are they running for office? Do their employers have morality clauses they must adhere to? Are they going to be in beauty pageants? Are they agency-represented models? Dudes stand to have less to lose then girls do by doing over-the-top stuff because they have less to worry about when it comes to their reputations than girls do.

lol yeah that sucks when the production comes out bad like that. I am training an apprentice right now how to use the camera a little bit with some basic functionality stuff, he's got the eye but needs to learn how to compose stuff and watch the settings (even in Auto mode he's struggling with lighting and white balance) but he's trying and he's a friend so I must have patience [Smile]

As far as reputations go, the girls tend to either be gung-ho or paranoid it's always one or the other in this business. 99.9% of the models will never have to worry about future opportunities like jobs or careers since I always offer them an alias when they model so no one can find them by a simple Google Search. Most don't care...

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18306 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bro, fly me out for a week, i got you..

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

quote:
Originally posted by ThoseToes:
Bro, fly me out for a week, i got you..

I would be honored to have you be in the vids hehe! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
 -

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links