Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Miami Beach

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Miami Beach
tulsafootlover
Major Player
Member # 2118

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tulsafootlover   Email tulsafootlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So I have been vacation all this week at FontaineBleu hotel and all I can say is Miami women have it going on!! Besides all the hot girls so many freaking feet to look at. Thank goodness for sunglasses. Any fetish spots where one might be able to indulge some?
Posts: 148 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That must be a great spot to find women, I can only imagine. South Beach there is the ticket, take come candids and share them with us!

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18306 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jediofthefeet
The Legend
Member # 1463

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jediofthefeet   Author's Homepage   Email jediofthefeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Go to Lincoln Road right between Collins Ave/A1A and Washington Ave. There is a skate store called Wings near Collins if you need a landmark to know if you are in the right place.

You will see more dry, dirty, sexy feet in sandals and flip flops than you can imagine! That sidewalk on Lincoln Road is a major tourist hotspot. You can keep walking and cross the next road to the next part of Lincoln Road if you want. There will be lots of restaurants and stores, and tourist and resident feet for you to see.

--------------------
You must do what you feel is right, of course-Obi Wan Kenobi

Posts: 2662 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jediofthefeet
The Legend
Member # 1463

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jediofthefeet   Author's Homepage   Email jediofthefeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The other place for you to would be on Collins/A1A not too far down from Johnnie Versace's former home.

There are lots of old-time, renovated hotels, and also nightclubs there. You will see lots of model type girls wearing flip flops, sandals, and sexy stiletto heels. A good landmark for you would be the nightclub called Mangoes. That sidewalk will provide you with much foot and eye candy, and so will the sidewalk across the street.

--------------------
You must do what you feel is right, of course-Obi Wan Kenobi

Posts: 2662 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JamesAnderson2336
Loyal Member
Member # 22701

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JamesAnderson2336     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My gorgeous ex-girlfriend with gorgeous feet lives down there now. Give her a call! Lol, but it really is a great city for feet watching. Enjoy yourself, man!
Posts: 57 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tulsafootlover
Major Player
Member # 2118

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tulsafootlover   Email tulsafootlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for all the tips. I did go by Nikki Beach then went to Aventura Mall. Mall is huuuge!! Will definitely come back to Miami!!!
Posts: 148 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links