Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » It's the most wonderful time of the year...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: It's the most wonderful time of the year...
Footsessed
All Pro Poster
Member # 45603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsessed   Email Footsessed   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No I'm not irritatingly early for Christmas, what I mean is of course summer is approaching and with this feet are starting to appear a lot more.

These last couple of days I've seen countless girls wearing revealing heels or flats with some great toe cleavages and on some lucky occasions a sole due to some dangling.

It's my favourite time of year but as it's been so long since I saw so many feet I'm struggling abit at the moment it's driving me crazy, I'm becoming insanely horny over the slightest glimpse and if I've not already I'm going to be caught looking haha.

Anyone else noticed more feet on show and how you all coping with this "new" found foot sightings?

--------------------
Foot lover for as long as I can remember... Willing to meet in the Uk

Posts: 957 | Registered: Nov 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wazdaname
Elite Trooper
Member # 29767

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wazdaname     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Agreed man. I'm in Maryland and we went from 40s a week ago, to 90 degrees today. We never even stopped in the 60s-70s! And this week around the area is now all flip flops, open toed shoes, etc. And the females in my office seem to love to kick off the shoes at their desks.

So I'm with ya!

Posts: 488 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here in N.W. Pa., we just went to the upper 50's & 60's and I spotted the first few sets of flip-flops a few days ago. What an absolute treat!

Now, I get to watch those toes gradually evolve from Winter pallor to Summer Bronze.

Hallelujah!

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes sir! For the past few weeks here in Vegas, women have been wearing flip flops all over the place.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Living in Florida I'm "insanely horny over the slightest glimpse" of feet all year around. But I'm happy for you Northern bros. I know the feeling. I used to live up there.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsessed
All Pro Poster
Member # 45603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsessed   Email Footsessed   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ha it's okay for you lot in the US I'm in the uk, it's still abit cold it's just gradually starting to brighten up though

--------------------

Posts: 957 | Registered: Nov 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is definitely like Christmas for s foot lover's. I go to school and I am seeing more and more and I love it. I see ballet flats, flip flops, sandals, chucks without socks. It just gets better.
Posts: 3497 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solefull00
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i love the ballet flats....would kill to smell some feet right out of those.
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsessed
All Pro Poster
Member # 45603

Me too! I love the the sneaky toe cleavages you can see when they wear them too, it drives me insane [Jerkoff]

--------------------

Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've definitely seen an increase in revealing footwear here.

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links